Best Friend

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

When Yooonmei came home, she found Luhan and Jaejoong talking while standing in front of the wooden door. She immediately crouched behind Luhan’s BMW and stealthily duck walked behind him.

She can already hear the conversation as she neared them. They were talking about cars, MMA, the usual guy stuff.

“Have you seen that fight between George St. Pierre and Nick Diaz?” Luhan mused. “Dude! GSP totally whopped his !”

“Yeah! He’s one sleek fighter!” Jaejoong added.

Out of nowhere, Yoonmei appeared from behind and poke Luhan’s sides with both fingers. “BOO!”

He jumped and turned around and saw her grinning wide. “Annyeong~” she waved.

“Why you…” Luhan reached out around her neck and yanked her towards him. “Where did you go again, huh?”

She flailed her arms when her face ended up in his armpit. “LuLu! Let go of me! I can’t breathe! Jae! Help me!”

Jaejoong left and went back into the house. “I’m busy!”

“Aish! You jerk! Luhan! Let go!” she demanded.

“Not until you tell me where you went?” he snickered.

Yoonmei surrendered and sighed. “I went to see a friend who needs help…”

Luhan released her and leaned against the Aston Martin that was just beside him. He also took her wrist and after pulling her, he wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing her into him. “I’m starting to wonder how many friends you really have.”

She relaxed in the spot while playing with his sweater. “I have a lot! I’m a good girl, y’know!”

“Good girl, my !” he smirked and searched her eyes. “Hey, guess what?”

She looked at him. “What?”

“Jaejoong gege taught me something today.” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Yoonmei felt one of his hands move and showed her this:

Once he’s done, she instantly sunk her face in his chest and covered her head with his sweater.

“Hey! Why? Is it really that bad?” he held her arms and tried pushing her away but she was busy giggling and squealing and hid her giddiness.

“Kyaaaaa~ How could you do that? You’re so cute! Waaaaa!~”

Luhan couldn’t help but grin like he won himself a gold medal.

Through the blushing face and overflowing with extreme excitement, she looked back to him. “Do it again, please?”

When Luhan saw her pressing her lips together with eager eyes, he did it again.

“Aigooooo~” she raised both hands with fingers wriggling to his face. “You’re so cute, LuLu!” then her fingers landed on his cheeks. “You squishy little thing…” he pinched them.

His hands went back to her waist while she still leaned onto him.

“What else did my brother teach you?” she lightly dusted his shirt this time.

“Well…” he tilted his head and looked up. “A few Korean words…”

“Like what?”

“Ermmm… Like… Annyeong haseyo…” she slowly nodded in agreement. “Kamsa-haeyo…”

“Which means?” she raised an eyebrow.

“Thank you, of course! Tch!” he smirked and kept bragging. “I already started calling Jaejoong gege, hyung, and your mom, umma!”

Yoonmei’s lips curled up followed by raising both thumbs. “Good job!”

“And also…” he suddenly pulled her jaw closer with both hands. “Cho-a-haeyo…” he whispered.

With the way he expressed his eyes and spoke with softer and deeper tone, something tells her, it’s his heart doing the talking. She just stood there, staring back at him, feeling his warmth breaths.

“Kim Yoonmei-shi… Jeongmal choahaeyo… Ani!” he shook his head. “Saranghae Yoonmei-ah…”

She was shocked to hear him talk in Korean. He was not fluent but the effort was there.

“Y-You… You love me?” she blinked.

“How ‘bout if I say, wo ai ni?” he eyesmiled. “I love you, perhaps?” he said in perfect English.

A smile formed on his lips and as their noses touched, he slightly tilted to an angle. “Wo ai ni, MeiMei…”

His hands s to the back of her neck and softly kissed her lips. Their eyes fluttered as their hearts raced.

Luhan was gentle and sweet as always. She held her like a fragile China doll, as if she was the most vulnerable thing in the universe.

Yoonmei was rendered weak at his electrifying touch. Her hands found its way on his hips for a tight grip.

His lips felt like soft baby skin on hers, and she strived for more. Never had she realized that her lips unknowingly parted giving him his chance.

Luhan slipped his tongue and it drove her to ecstasy. He’s kissing her, passionately. Briefly their teeth clashed, their tongues danced.

Desires explode throughout his body, and she's kissing him back, matching his fervor. His hands knotting in her hair, it, tender.

When he felt her running out of breath, he pulled away, panting, and resting their foreheads against each other. Her lips turned red and swollen yet he kept his eyes on her.  “You are my best friend and I don’t regret falling in love with you…” he said. “I honestly don’t know why I  have fallen for someone who is plain twisted, beautiful, y as , and y with a capital B…” she frowned. “But hey! It’s you that my heart chose. Whether you accept it or not, it will still beat only for you.”

“Luhan…” she whispered. “What are you doing to me?”

Luhan smiled and once again pressed his lips on hers. “Nothing…” she kissed her again. “I’m just showing you how much you make me happy…” he shifted to the side and pecked her lips. “That all of you have to do is be there for me when I need you… “ their lips touched once more. “That you will stay by my side when I ask you to…”

“Yes sir…” she bit her lip.

He leaned closer and continued beseeching her with his lips. “Mmmm… I can definitely… get used to this.”

Yoonmei stopped and pushed off his chest. “Hold up! Don’t you think this is wrong?”

Luhan rolled his eyes still holding onto her neck. “What? Your single! I’m single! What’s wrong with that? And it’s getting dark already! No one will see us! Gosh!” he reasoned. “Besides, you’re the bad girl! You don’t have an image to keep! Tch!”

“Excuse me?” her jaw dropped. “And since when did you become a ert?”

“Just now!” he smirked and an evil smile came off while staring lustfully at her lips. “Now shut up and kiss me… my little !”

Yoonmei took the challenge and her old self temporarily came back.

With the right amount of passion, they let their lips memorize each other and exchange warm breaths.

When Luhan heard Jaejoong’s voice from a distance, he opened the front door of the Aston Martin and carefully stepped in without breaking the kiss.

They expertly ended up inside the car without being detected, even inclining the back rest.

“Ehh?” Jaejoong scratched his nape upon reaching a street with only their parked cars. “Prolly went for a walk…” he shrugged and closed the main door.