Sacrifice

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

“Mom? I’m home! MeiMei?” Jaejoong yelled upon entering the door.

Just as he removed his blazer and loosened the tie, both maids came running to him in urgency. “Jaejoong-shi! Jaejoong-shi! We found this in Yoonmei-shi’s room!” they handed him the letter Yoonmei got earlier. “And then she left using your car!” the other added.

After reading it word for word, Jaejoong grabbed his phone from the pocket of his pants and drew it to his ear.

His mother suddenly came with Kris. “Jae? You’re here?”

“Mom!” he turned to her. “Yoonmei is in danger!”

That alone almost drove her to the edge. Who wouldn’t? It’s her daughter that they’re talking about.

“Wh-What? What are you t-talking about?”

Then he handed her the letter.

Kris also leaned closer to read the contents and was also stunned. “Oh my God Yoonmei…” he muttered.

Miyung covered her gaping mouth and the paper dropped to the floor. “My daughter… Wh-why her? Y-Yoonmei-ah…”

“Ummmaaaa!!!” Jaejoong snapped when her knees gave up but he was able to catch her.

“Eomeoni!!!” Kris also caught her and they supported her to the couch and let her sit.

Jaejoong crouched in front of her and explained that Yoonmei called him asking for help in finding Kai.

Kris paced beside them while rubbing his chin. ‘Where the hell are you Kai? And why the did you just leave, Yoonmei? You’re such an idiot! Urgh!’

“Kris…” Miyung looked up to him worried. “Jongin!”

He stopped and kneeled beside Jaejoong. “I know… Don’t worry… We’re gonna find them!”

Then came F3 running to the house.

“Mei?” Zelo yelled.

“Yoonmei-ah!” Sehun added.

Daehyun was the first to come through the living room and saw them. “Oh! Eomeoni! Jaejoong hyung!” he bowed. “We need to see Yoonmei! We just found out that Jongin has been kidnapped!”

That’s when reality sunk into them.

Miyung gripped Jaejoong’s hands as her eyes moves from side to side in deep anxiety. “Jaejoong-ah! Your sister! Eotteoke!”

Daehyun walked closer to them and sat beside her. “Wae? Did something happened with Yoonmei?”

Jaejoong swallowed hard. “She went to get Kai!”

“WHAT???” F3 chorused. “Oh my God! What was she thinking? GODDAMNIT!” Daehyun kicked the table.

“What’s going on?” Luhan came in the middle of the commotion and his eyes instantly roamed. “Where’s MeiMei?”

Jaejoong went to him and explained everything that transpired.

Luhan was left stunned and speechless and all he could do was use his phone. “Mei… Please pick up…” he murmured. “Pick up… Please… Answer your ing phone!” he yelled.

They all flinched when Luhan suddenly hurled his phone to the wall. “FUUCCCKKKKK!!!”

“Bro! Calm down! We need to think this through…” Jaejoong held his trembling shoulder.

A ring suddenly vibrated through the room.

They each took their phones and it was Zelo who got the call. “Yes?........ Are you sure?.............. Okay! Got it!”

“Hyung!” he faced Jaejoong. “My dad’s men found the hideout where Jongin hyung was taken!”

Without thinking twice, Jaejoong turned demonic. “Let’s go then!” he left and as he passed by a wooden drawer, he snatched a 45 caliber semi automatic pistol and slipped it at the back of his waist. “I wouldn’t think twice killing anyone who touches my sister!”

“Jae! I’m coming with you!” his mother stood as well and caught up with him.

With that, they all left and went to their respective cars.

The streets of Seoul were instantly turned into a racetrack. Tires were screeching, engines were roaring. Zelo led in his Fisker Karma, being trailed by Jaejoong in his Maserati with Miyung on his side, then 5 sports cars from behind.

 

----------

 

Kai just gained consciousness. His eyes adjusted to the moonlight seeping through the windows. The drug was slowly losing effect and when he looked around, that’s how he realized he was brought into an abandoned warehouse. Walls were dilapidated, some with graffiti, some with holes. The roof could almost cave in if a heavy downpour comes.

His cheeks puffed every time he takes a breath and the tape on his mouth made it harder. When he moved in an attempt to take it off, he knew right away that both of his hands were bound behind a chair and his feet were also tied together.

“MMMMMMM!!!” he mumbled and started thrashing his body in different directions.

Then he hears noises from outside. A couple of footsteps grew closer and he squinted to see who it was.

Five goons walked towards him with baseball bats in their hands and couldn’t help to get scared.

However, his eyes grew big when they stopped halfway then a familiar figure came to sight.

She was catwalking towards him with an evil smirk on her face. “Why hello there?!”

“Mmmmm!!!! AF@!$%H!!!” he fumed.

“Oh! Sorry about that!” she snapped her fingers then a goon came and forcefully stripped the tape off his mouth.

“SSSHHHIIITTT!!! YOU ING !!!” Kai snarled, and got punched in the face.

“Tch! You should learn to control that mouth of yours!” the captor scolded and went back to his spot.

Kai spat the oozing blood from his torn lip and averted his glare forward. “What do you want, Hyeri?”

Shinhwa’s one and only queenka was out for revenge and means business.

She dragged a wooden chair a few feet away from Kai and lazily sat with one leg over the other. “Well… Let’s just say someone offered me a very good deal which I can never resist and at the same time fulfill my plan that has long been overdue!”

“Who??? And what plan???” he sneered.

Hyeri clucked her tongue and cocked her head from side to side as if she was stretching. “Your mom… And ever since that girlfriend of yours humiliated me and beat the crap out of me, it’s just fair enough to do the same to her! Tch!”

Kai smirked. “What? Girlfriend? You’re truly dumb! Hahahaha! Although I’m in love right now, I don’t think we’re there yet!” he laughed. “Oh, and if I were you, I’d cut my ties with my mother! She eliminates anyone as soon as she finds them useless!”

Hyeri gulped at the frightening truth but chose to ignore it. Kai might just be playing with her after all.

“Oh right! Yoonmei is not your girlfriend… Yet! But your mother said how much she means to you! Is that true?” she placed a hand on her chest. “Awww~ F4’s leader is in love~”

Kai grew annoyed especially that his wrists grew swollen from trying to break free. “What the do you want? HUH???”

“Simple! Your mother wanted to teach you a lesson! And I, on the other hand, have been meaning to teach that a lesson!” she smirked. “You see Kai? It’s a win-win situation for me and your mom!”

“How would you do that? Yoonmei’s not even here!” he retaliated.

Then Kai heard another round of noises from outside – noises that tell him it’s bad news.

The smirk from his face completely disappeared when he saw the person he never wanted to be there. “Y-Yoonmei?” he muttered.