My Muse

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

And so the day finally came.

Yooonmei stayed in her room, fitting the gown that her mother sent. She went for the princess look in a soft pink Monique Lhuillier strapless ball gown, and matched it with a neat updo and striking red lips. The stylist placed a pair of silver Manolo Blahnik stiletto heels by her feet and slipped onto it after.

When she walked to the tall mirror, a knock came on the door. Jaejoong went in and saw her instant.

“Oh my God, MeiMei! You’re stunning!” he stopped just a foot away and scrutinized her with hands in his back as if hiding something. “Dannggg! I shouldn’t have let Jihoo be your ! Pft!”

She looked at him through the mirror and was also impressed. Jaejoong has always been the best dresser whether in school or at work. He was very handsome and dapper in a black Armani suit with a charming bow tie and sleek hairstyle. “You’re not bad as well!” she raised a thumb.

“Thanks!” he winked. “Something’s missing though…” he revealed a blue velvet box from behind and walked behind her.

He took out a silver necklace with a pendant of never ending thread of diamond pavé shaped like a heart and hugging a centre diamond. Jaejoong secured it around her neck and as it dangled on her chest, she touched the sparkling jewel and was left staring at it. “Luhan sent this over…” he murmured. “The boy got good taste! Tch! I give him that!”

“Luhan?” she whispered and instantly grabbed her phone. *Thank you, LuLu! I love it!*

“Mhmmm! He should be thankful that it’s my birthday or this necklace will end up in the trash!” he smirked. “There! Lemme see you…” he twirled her and held her shoulders. “Aigooo~ Nomeu yeppeo!” he pinched her nose.

“Thanks…” she smiled and warmly wrapped her arms around him. “Happy birthday, Jae! I may be the nastiest and worst sister in the world but I want you to know that I love you and I’m sorry for the mean things that I did.”

Jaejoong’s butterflies soared and embraced his sister. “Thank you sis! You being here on my special day just made it extra special!” he heaved a deep breath. “I also want you to know that even in your worst, I, Kim Jaejoong loves you soooo much and wouldn’t trade you for the world!”

A sniffle escaped her lips and he immediately pulled away to hold her face. “Yah! You’re not suppose to cry! You idiot!” he chuckled.

“I’m just happy…” she pouted and her phone buzzed. *You’re welcome, MeiMei! Enjoy the party, okay? Wish I was there!* her lips curled and slipped the phone back to her light pink clutch.

Jaejoong grabbed a tissue from a  nearby dresser and softly wiped her face. “Aish! Save your tears somewhere or your make up will be ruined…”

"Miahn..." she sniffled.

After ditching the tissue, he hugged her back and she leaned on his chest. “Aigooo~ You will always be my baby sister…”

“Happy Birthday, Jae!” she looked up to him.

“Thank you…” he her face. “Ready to go? Jihoo must be pissed already. He hates waiting you know?”

“He’s here?” she pulled away.

“Mhmmm! Downstairs… At the lobby.” he said and offered his arm. Yoonmei linked her hand into him while holding her clutch with the other.

Jaejoong guided her down the stairs and head into the elevator, down to the building the lobby.

As soon as the door opened, she instantly spotted her . Jihoo sat on a bench with elbows on his thighs and looking at a distance. He was fully decked in gorgeousness from head to toe. He had a black overcoat covering his gray suit, and transformed his brown hair into a black clean cut.

“Wow!” she softly spoke and her jaw dropped.

“Yah! I want that reaction too!” Jaejoong elbowed her.

“Yeah! Yeah! Next time…” she replied still having her attention to him.

Jaejoong scrunched his face and started walking while towing her. “Yah! Yoon Jihoo!” he called making his friend stand. “Here’s you muse! Make sure you return her to me before midnight! PFT!” he scoffed and left her after walking ahead.

“What’s wrong with him?” Jihoo asked Yoonmei who was staring blankly at him. “Helloooo?” he waved in front of her face.

“OH!” she snapped. “Ermmm… Something got into him!” she forced a smile.

He took his shades off and offered his arm after walking to her side. “Let’s go?” she slowly nodded and he started to follow Jaejoong’s lead. “You look great, by the way!” he whispered.

“And so are you…” she looked down to hide her blushing face.

Her brother coolly hopped in his Maserati while her walked to a white Escalade where a chauffeur waited and opened the door.

After making sure she sat comfortably, he went to the other side and climbed in. The chauffeur followed Jaejoong all the way to the venue while the two spent talking about anything during the trip.

Yoonmei finally opened up with Jihoo who proved to be a really fun and nice guy. He is a bit silent, deep, and mysterious, but very charismatic.

He took a large box from the front seat, and after removing the lid, he raised a mask in baby pink lace that has a pink Ostrich feather set to one side under a crystal and silver butterfly.

“Here you go… I’m pretty sure it will serve you well…” he winked. “Turn around for me, please?” she did and he secured it on her face by tying the strings behind her hair. “Comfy?”

“Mhmmm… Thanks…” then she faced him again.

“Perfect!” he smiled.

Yoonmei also took the remaining mask from the box which is a handmade Italian leather half mask in black. She secured the ribbon to a nice fit and Jihoo looked different right away.

Hiding behind a mask made Yoonmei feel confident and daring. It has that empowering effect in her that she can enjoy the party without revealing her true identity and play on the decadence of disguise.

The SUV parked behind Jaejoong’s car and the chauffeur instantly left to open the door for her. Jihoo also appeared and raised a hand before she steps out.

However, he saw how nervous she was, so he moved closer. “Hey…” he pinched her chin and her eyes slowly opened. “You don’t have to worry about anything… I’m here…” he whispered. “No one will know who you really are…” he released her chin and swiftly took her hand, still keeping eye contact. “You’re my muse… Nothing more, nothing less.” then planted his soft lips on the back of her hand.

She melted on the spot and fought hard to be weakened. 'He's just making it harder for me...' “Hooooo~” she breathed. ‘ this! Here goes nothing…’