F4

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

On the other side of the city, 4 boys were having the time of their lives. Unlike Yoonmei who has just been stripped of everything that she depended on, these kids were at the top of the world. More popularly known as F4, the Finest Four, live and breathe money and power.

Kim Jongin, better known as Kai is the leader and the heir to the large Kim Industries. His family is extremely wealthy and influential within Korea. He spent much of his childhood with the rest of the F4 since his mother was always overseas, and his older sister had moved to Japan after marrying an hotelier. His mother is cold towards him, and controls his life for the sake of preserving the family name.

As the extremely hot-blooded and arrogant leader, Kai uses his power to rule over Shinhwa High. He took on the tradition of using the infamous red card and attaches it inside anyone's locker who made F4, particularly him, upset. A red card gives the entire student population to bully, prank, and humiliate the receiver until they decide to leave school.

Jung Daehyun, is Kai’s best friend who is generally quiet, distant, and uninterested in people, but has a soft spot for his close friends. He likes to be left alone and hides in quiet, isolated places especially the music room. His family owns the biggest music label in the entertainment industry. Had it not for his dream to be a music teacher, he could easily rise to fame as a solo artist for he is gifted with a voice that anyone would kill to have.

Oh Sehun, is the biggest player in F4 and, perhaps, the most erted of them all. He is incredibly interested in traditional tea ceremonies, which is his family's business. They have a chain of coffee and tea shops around Seoul. For the most part, he usually work to keep the peace within the group. He would sometimes play as matchmaker in the group especially to Kai who often finds himself surrounded by girls all thanks to Sehun's charms.

Choi Junhong, also known as Zelo, is the youngest but arguably the most mature member of F4. His family is very powerful in the Korean underground.  Zelo is a "noona killer". His taste tends towards older girls since he believes that anyone who is younger than him could be immature and childish. Being a son of a drug lord made him question and once doubted that the F4 was truly a group of friends. But Kai made him realize that F4 would fall apart without him.

They always gather and hang out after class at the school’s lounge only exclusive for them. It has state of the art facilities from the pool table, decors, long comfy couches, and LED screen. They even have their own butler who serves anything they want.

“Where’s Daehyun?” Kai asked as they waited for the movie to start. He lazily sat on the couch with feet crossed on the table.

“Tch! You know how he is!” Zelo slouched while hugging a cushion.

“Yeah… He’s prolly stuck somewhere, sleeping!” Sehun added who sat at the very end.

The butler came when Kai snapped his fingers. “I need my drink!”

“Ye Kai-shi!” the man in suit, bowed.

“School is getting boring right?” Zelo complained.

“WORD!!!” Sehun agreed. “Oh by the way! I heard there’s a new girl coming in tomorrow!”

“Jinjja? How did you know?” the youngest wondered.

“Dude! Are you questioning my abilities! C’mon!” the playboy bragged.

“Wonder who it is!” Zelo rubbed his chin.

The butler came back and Kai snatched his glass of strawberry smoothie. “I don’t give a ! As long as she stays away from my sight, then she’s guaranteed to survive the whole year.” he smirked.