Here Again

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Yoonmei found herself staggering from behind while being dragged away from the crowd. She can’t recognize the person in front of her since her vision got blurred from extreme rage. The fact someone is forcefully pulling her just made it a lot worse.

They stopped at the very end of the hall and she felt hitting her back on a wall.

She instantly recognized him when their faces got too close for comfort.

“Zelo?” her eyebrows furrowed while he locked her between his long arms.

“What the hell are you doing? Have you gone crazy? Huh?” he sneered.

Yoonmei rolled her eyes and pushed him aside.

“I’m talking to you goddamnit!” he yanked her arm and pushed her back to the wall.

“WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM???” she shouted.

“YOU!” he responded. “YOU ARE MY PROBLEM! I DON'T RECOGNIZE YOU ANYMORE!”

Zelo was too mad that his face burned in ferocity. His eyes were full of rage but she was just to numb to feel it.

“Really? That’s good then! At least you can start forgetting about everything…” she chuckled and shifted to leave again.

“What the , Yoonmei?” he pulled her again and firmly held her shoulders this time. Zelo losing his temper was by far the scariest that she surrendered in it. “WILL YOU STOP???” he shook her. “I KNOW ALREADY! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU THE DAY AFTER YOU ENTERED OUR SCHOOL!!!”

Her eyes widened. ‘He knew?’

Then Zelo mellowed. “I decided to keep it to myself and play along coz I saw how happy you were…” he stared into her glazed eyes. “Although you were struggling at first, I still saw that spark of goodness in you… You’re an amazing person, Yoonmei! Don’t let those stories affect you!” he said.

Yoonmei let out an amused chuckle and poked her tongue inside her cheek. “That’s easy for you to say!” she hissed. “You don’t know what I’m going through and you know nothing about who I am!” she pushed him and left.

“URRGGHHHH!!!” Zelo punched the walled so hard that it left his fist swollen in an instant.

“Junhong-ah!” Sehun called and rushed to him.

Daehyun and Kai were trailing when they met Yoonmei.

“Mei?” the leader asked.

“Oh please!” she rolled her eyes and side stepped to avoid him.

“Mei! Please!” Daehyun ran up to her and held her arms. “Let’s talk!”

Yoonmei raised her hands while looking up. “About what? There’s nothing to talk about! What you heard and saw on TV was all true!”

“No!” he shook his head. “It’s not! I know you’re not that person, Mei!” he added.

She shoved him and looked at their faces. “Don’t you get it? I lied to you! I pretended to be someone else! THIS IS THE REAL ME!”

“WE DON’T ING CARE A’RIGHT!!!” Kai fumed. “DO YOU ING UNDERSTAND THAT?”

At that moment, Yoonmei eventually got tired from fighting back and gave up. “I’m sorry…” she dropped her head. “You gotta stay away from me. Knowing a person like me will bring you harm than good. Do it for your family… Do it for yourselves…” and she walked away.

Daehyun ran and hugged her from behind. “Mei… Please…” he whispered in her hair. “Don’t do this…”

“I’m sorry…” she replied and held his hands wrapping her waist.

“Noooo…” he pleaded and she shuddered at his breathe fanning her nape. “But you said you can't live without me… You said, you care…”

“Miahnae…” she gulped and pushed his hands down.

Yoonmei walked away from them without looking back and they were all left heartbroken.

They went separate ways and the threat that Yoonmei gave proved to be effective. The murmurs have died down. The calling of names even stopped.

However, she distanced herself from F4 when she released her bad image will bring them shame. It hurt her so much but she did it out of love for them.

She never spoke to anyone. She listened to music during lectures. She even drove home for lunch.

The four boys however skipped their classes and never left her. They would stay outside her classroom. Bugged her classmates to pass her post-its with funny drawings. They even turned the streets into a race track when they chased her all the way home.

While she sat and waited for her class to finish, her phone buzzed. *We will be your iest stalkers ever lived until you take us back! Hugs and Kisses!  - Sehun*

She shook her head and turned it off.

When the bell rang, Yoonmei immediately left her seat and went out of the classroom.

She slipped her shades back and her hands inside her jacket pocket. People would sometimes stare at her but never talked about her. Not when she’s around of course.

Yoonmei was feeling disgusted and was already regretting why she even had to come back. She might just turn into a robot if it continues.

As she continued towards her car, some students where murmuring once again.

She looked around and was relieved upon seeing that they weren’t looking at her.

However, girls were gawking and squealing at her car.

Yoonmei looked ahead and her heart instantly raced.

Even when she squinted, the setting sun still blurred the figure from her eyes. That’s when she decided to remove her shades. ‘Oh my God!’

Her feet moved unknowingly and as the image grew clear, she increased her pace.  Luhan was looking dapper and charming as always while looking at a distance. He was also looking for someone and failed to realize she was heading straight at him.

The crowd dispersed when they saw Yoonmei running.

“Luhan…” she murmured.

There eyes met, and he smiled.

That alone lifted her spirit.

He caught her in his arms and hugged her tightly. “MeiMei…”

With eyes completely shut, she sunk her face in his neck. “LuLu…”

“Dui bu qi… I’m so sorry… I should’ve been here earlier…” he whispered. “Oh God…. I’m sorry, MeiMei…”

Yoonmei can’t explain it but she was just too happy that not a single tear would fall. She was overwhelmed in feeling that familiar warmth and smelling that familiar scent.

“LuLu… You’re here…”

“Yes MeiMei… I’m here… I will never leave you again…” he said. “I promise…

She raised one hand to his head and ran her fingers in his hair. “Xiexei ni, Luhan… Oh my God… You’re really here…”

Never did she realize that F4 was in a corner watching them, crashing and burning. The girl they once knew, the girl they ever wanted to come back, the girl they only need was being comforted by someone else.