Prince

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Yoonmei found herself on the other side of the campus. It is where the college students hang out and sometimes study while having a picnic. There were benches on the side with blooming flowers behind it. It just so happen that it was empty so she ran to the very end and hid herself on a wooden bench.

She popped her head out of the backrest to check Daehyun’s whereabouts. ‘Oh !’ she left her spot and walked backwards upon spotting him.

Yoonmei suddenly bumped to the very last bench and noticed a figure sitting on it. He was sitting upright with the best posture and having one leg over the other. His eyes were completely shut and breathing normally.

‘At least he’s not dead…’ she slowly took a seat beside him and tilted her head. ‘Is he sleeping? How can someone sleep like this?’ a similar sight played in her head. ‘Oh right… Daehyun can even sleep while he’s standing! Kekeke~’ she snickered.

Her naughtiness and curiosity kicked in when she held her breath while raising her finger towards his face. ‘Just a poke… If he’s asleep, then he won’t notice it… But if he’s not, then I’m in deep …’

Her rapidly beating heart suddenly stopped when she could almost brushed her finger on his cheek.

“You do realize that benches have gaps making you visible from any angle…” he spoke in an intimidating way.

‘I'm so dead!’ she pulled her hand back in an instant.

The guy opened his eyes and pierced a stare to her. “What do you think are you doing? Can’t you tell if someone is sleeping? You’re the second girl in this entire school to disturb my peace!” he scolded.

Yoonmei’s face fell with a pout. “I’m really sorry… I didn’t mean to…” she suddenly snapped when her feistiness kicked in. “Yah! How can you even sleep in this place? This is not your bedroom for God sake!”

“Mwoh???” he was outraged. “And you’re the same second girl to talk to me like that!”

“I don’t care!” she scowled and looked ahead while crossing her arms on her chest. “JERK!!!”

“Hey… You’re Jaejoong’s sister, aren’t you?” he asked.

Her head shot up to him. “So what?!” she sneered.

“You’re Kim Yoonmei, alright!” he snorted. “Hi!” he reached out a hand. “I’m Yoon Jihoo! Your brother’s good friend…”

“Yeah… Whatever…” she slapped his hand.

“I like you!” he chuckled and pinched her cheeks. “You’re cute and reminds me of someone!”

“Lemme guess…” she made a face. “Your wife?”

“Tch! FYI! I’m still single...” Jihoo smirked. “…coz the person I’m talking about ended up with someone else.” he sighed.

Yoonmei looked at him and saw how much his face fell. Despite the sullen look, he was utterly attractive. Any girl would be crazy not to like him.

“Oh… I’m sorry…” she pouted.

“It’s okay… It’s all in the past now!” he smiled brightly. “And since you’re her exact replica, you wouldn’t mind dating me, won’t you?”

Her jaw dropped to the ground with eyes that could pop out of her sockets.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think Jaejoong would mind either…” he stood when a pair of footsteps came towards their direction. “Let’s start at the party, shall we? I’ll be your instead of your brother…”

“W-Whaatttt???” she stuttered.

Then Daehyun came. “Jihoo sunbae?”

“Oh hi, Daehyun!” he patted his shoulder.

Yoonmei interrupted while pointing at them, still shocked at the sudden turn of events. “You two know each other?”

Daehyun bowed to Jihoo and sat beside Yoonmei. “Yup! He’s my music teacher!”

“Huh?” she scratched her head.

“See you around, Kim Yoonmei!” he winked and started walking away. “Don’t forget about what I told you, okay? I’m serious!” he waved.

“What did he tell you?” Daehyun shook her arm.

“Aish! Molla!” she stood and went to the opposite direction. “This school is driving me nuts!” she stomped away from Daehyun. “Frogs! A heartbroken prince! What’s next? The seven dwarfs?”

Out of nowhere, seven midgets paraded and passed in front of her, complete in costumes.

“Holy !” she started slapping herself and grabbed a bunch of her hair. “I’m going crazy am I? Oh hell no…. Umaaaaaa~”

“Yah!” Daehyun elbowed her. “What’s wrong with you?”

She slowly raised her shaking finger and pointed at the midgets.

“Aahhhh… They're for a play. They were hired by students majoring in theater for an adaptation of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Wanna watch it? I can get us the best seats!” he offered.

“No thanks! I’ve had enough already…” she breathed and head home.