Troublemaker

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Just as she reached the door of her parked Aston Martin, a hand grabbed her shoulder. “Don’t you think it would be nicer if you could’ve just turned me down without embarrassing me in front of the whole club?”

By the sound of it, she knew who it was right away. She looked up and smirked while poking her tongue in her cheek. ‘When will they ever learn?’ she sighed and turned. “Awww~” she shoved his hand and mocked him. “I’m so sorry… I didn’t know you have an ego. Did it hurt that much?” she shook her head. “Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”

The guy’s jaw moved from side to side when annoyance filled him. “If I knew how much of a you are, I wouldn’t have wasted my time!” he hissed and started walking back.

“Oh really?” she took some crisp bills from her purse. “Here! I’d be glad to pay you! How much did it cost you?” she laughed.

That did it. The guy fumed and stormed to her.

Little did he know, Yoonmei earned a black belt in karate not to instigate a fight or any kind of violence. Knowing that she has some physical strength and skills gave confidence to stand her ground when things get physical.

When he’s about an arm’s length from her, she swiftly placed her purse on the roof of her car and easily struck her solid fist on his face.

Blood dripped in an instant through his nose, making him pinch it to stop the bleeding. “! How dare you?” he growled.

She placed both hands on her hips and taunted. “I have more of that where it came? Wanna try?”

He wiped his nose with the back of his hand and charged again. This time, Yoonmei kicked him on the groin.

The guy dropped on his knees, holding onto his crotch. “YOU…C-CRAZY…B-!!!” he groaned.

“I bet you’re seeing stars now!” she leaned against her car and crossed her arms this time.

Security personnel came running and she immediately knew where to head next.

At the police station, she lazily sat on a chair in front of a table and just a couple of feet away from the beaten guy. He looked up at the ceiling to keep the icepack on his face from falling, still holding his crotch.

“It hurts, isn’t it?” she snorted.

“KIM YOONMEI!!!” a voice thundered.

She turned and saw her dad glaring at her with his wife following from behind.

Yoonmei looked back to the table and prepared for some major sermon. She was so used at being scolded and yelled at, that she already memorized her father’s speech by heart. ‘What is it this time, huh? Will you even gonna stop running into trouble? Blah! Blah! Blah!' she faked a yawn.

Her dad stood in front of her, glaring and pointing a finger to her face. “What is it this time, huh? Will you even gonna stop running into trouble?”

‘Bingo!’ she pressed her lips together to stop herself from laughing.

Her mom on the other hand went to the victim and patted his arm. “I’m so sorry about what happened. Don’t worry young man, our lawyer will take care of you. Just let him know anything that you need, okay?” She said in her most polite and motherly tone.

The guy nodded.

“Tch!” Yoonmei stood and started to leave.

Her dad caught up and grabbed her arm. “I’ve had enough MeiMei!” he said in Mandarin. “This is too much!” she rolled her eyes, so he shook her. “Listen to me! Whether you like or not, you are taking the first flight to Seoul tomorrow!”

Then all hell broke loose.

Yoonmei threw a tantrum like an 8 year old, and almost left everyone in the police station deaf from all her yells. “NO! HELL NO! I AM SO NOT GOING INTO THAT UGLY COUNTRY! NAH-UH!” she pushed her dad and stepped back. “I WOULD NEVER SET FOOT IN A COUNTRY THAT SMELL LIKE ROTTEN CABBAGE!” she suddenly turned to an officer’s table and after grabbing a key, she stepped in one of the holding cells and locked herself in.

"It's called Kimchi, sweetheart." her mom blurted.

Good thing they conversed in Mandarin, coz the officers were rather entertained.

“Don’t make me drag your out of there, MeiMei!” her dad threatened. “I am serious! You are living with your grandpa starting tomorrow.”

She scowled and crossed her arms. “Bu yao, xiexie!”

Her dad turned to her mom. “I really wonder where she got that attitude!” she shrugged. After heaving a deep breath, he took the keys and went in the cell to grab his rebellious daughter. “I have already contacted the pilot! He’s taking us tomorrow to Korea!” he forcefully pulled her out of the bars.

“In times like these, I am thankful we have our own private jet!” the mother laughed.

“Mom! I don’t wanna go!” Yoonmei begged. “What happened to, you’re-grounded-without-contact-from-the-outside-world punishment? Anything but this! Please?”

“It’s too late sweetie! You’ve gone too far already!” she said while walking out of the police station. “Your dad and I are scared that you might end up a convict or a serial killer anytime soon!”

“Do you really think I’d do that!” her daughter argued. “You should know better, mom?!”

“Dui bu qi, MeiMei! It’s final!” she affirmed.

As a last resort, Yoonmei suddenly shoved her dad’s hand and sprinted ahead. But then, men in suits lined up in the entrance and grabbed her.

“Oh MeiMei my MeiMei!” her dad slowly shook his head. “I was far more of a troublemaker than you, this tricks are overrated!” he said and ordered his bodyguards. “Take her home! Cuff her if you have to! Just make sure she can’t go anywhere!”

“Yes Mr. President!” they saluted him.

Outside the police station parked 4 black Escalades and Yoonmei’s Aston Martin. One of her dad’s men drove the car while she was taken into one of the SUV’s.