Spell BAD

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Kim Yoonmei has a fire in her belly that never goes away. She always gets what she wants by any means necessary. Born to one of the most affluent family in Hong Kong, she has all the money and status anyone could want. Money, luxurious cars, extravagant clothes, you name it, she has it.

But just like most teenagers, she represented what few couldn't express – deep angst and an uncontrollable drive to rebel. She is the epitome of a caged tigress, lustful for freedom.

By night, she hosts exclusive parties with some of the richest kids in Hong Kong. Raging hormones mixed with overflowing alcohol fueled brawls and conflicts. Her parents could no longer count how many times they fetched her at the police station. The only consolation they got, she promised not to smoke, have and do drugs. At least she knows what’s bad for her and still got some morals left.

Aside from the fact that she finds getting education unattractive, she ended up dropping out of several schools. Had it not for being home schooled, she could've attended almost all the academies in Hong Kong. Besides, who would want to attend classes if you’re smarter than the teacher? She has the brains to back up her bad habits, but her lack of self-discipline always dragged her down.

To sum it all up, Kim Yoonmei is a little bit of everything: flamboyant, unpredictable, and dramatic.

Just like any other Friday night, she spent the entire evening partying with her elite friends. Even from afar, no one would even fail at noticing the eye catching host. Decked in black Balenciaga mini dress paired with a gold Louboutin peep toe pumps, Yoonmei has always been the star of the night. Her soft curls and light make up didn’t do justice those who spent the entire day prepping for the occasion.

“Ni hao, Mei!” a close girlfriend greeted and sat beside her.

“Hi!” she nodded.

“Hey girl!” says an American friend, she nodded again.

Before she knows it, the entire VIP table is flocked with four girls holding glasses of mixed drinks.

Yoonmei just sat there, crossing her legs and arms, raising an eyebrow at every stranger who glances at her. ‘Tch! Pathetic!’

“Aren’t you drinking?” asks another friend, she shook her head looking bored.

“But why?” insisted the other, she shrugged.

“Did something happen at your house again?” asks the first girl.

Yoonmei side-eyed her and flipped her hair. “Look! We’ve been friends for God knows how long, so stop asking the obvious! Geez!”

The girl raised her hands in surrender. “Woah! Chill girl! Why so serious?” she then raised her glass towards her. “Here, have some drink instead! Tch!” she chuckled.

“No thanks!” she scowled and lazily sat on the comfy sofa.

While the other girls gossiped and ogled at potential hook ups, the waiter came and handed Yoonmei a small piece of paper. She took it and instantly smirked at the mobile number written in it. The waiter pointed at a very good looking Chinese national, model material, sitting by the bar and waved at her with an attractive smile on his face.

“He told you to give me this?” she asked.

“Yes Ms. Kim!” the waiter replied.

“Aahhhh!” she slowly nodded and forced a smile to the waiter. “Thanks! You may leave now.”

Her friends knew what’s about to happen, so they sat back, relaxed, and enjoyed another memorable show.

The guy kept his charming smile the whole time. He even winked at her.

‘People never fail to amuse me!’ Yoonmei thought. She waved the piece of paper to the sender who excitedly nodded his head. She then grabbed a lighter from her American friend and lit the paper. “Thank you!” she mouthed to him.

The smile from the guy’s face instantly vanished, and as the note slowly engulfed in fire, Yoonmei dropped it on the table. “! Off!” she mouthed again and winked.

Yoonmei’s friends burst into boisterous laughter, leaving the guy humiliated. He instantly looked away and continued drinking as if nothing happened.

But unlike her usual parties, the night seemed unusually long and dragging so she decided to head home. “Later es! I’m out!” she stood and made her way out of the crowded table.

“For real? It’s way too early for bedtime!” says one of them.

“Well unlike you, I still have other parties to report to!” she waved. “Adios!”

The girls watch Yoonmei catwalk her way out of the noisy club.