Guardian Angel

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Kai walked into their lounge and found the maknaes almost finishing 2 boxes of pizza. He sat and took a slice. “Where’s Daehyun?”

Sehun was slouching on the couch with eyes set on the TV screen. “He went to have lunch with Yoonmei…”

“MWOH???” he stood. “What do you mean he had lunch?”

“Duh! Didn’t you see her this morning? She can hardly walk with that thing on her foot, remember?” Sehun chewed

Zelo butted in who was also busy watching a movie. “Mhmmm! So Daehyun hyung went to see her and brought lunch!”

Kai went in front of the screen and blocked their view. “Did she accept it? Huh? Did she?”

“Hyung! Get away!” Zelo shooed him.

“I dunno…” Sehun shrugged and kept craning his neck to get a glimpse of the movie. “Move your , Jongin!”

“ THIS!!!” Kai suddenly strode to them and after snatching their foods, he dropped them on the table. “You’re coming with me!” he then grabbed their jackets.

“Oh c’mon man!  We’re busy!” Zelo complained.

“Shut up! Let’s go!” the leader ordered and dragged them out.

The three of them paraded down the corridor with Kai in the middle. Girls flocked them from behind giggling and drooling.

Before they even reached the high school building, they saw Daehyun holding on to Yoonmei’s shoulders while supporting her. They were heading to the lockers to get her books.

Although Yoonmei’s face scrunched in pain, a smile occasionally escapes her lips while Daehyun became her crutches. “Relax Yoonmei! You’re making it hard for yourself!” She suddenly gulped when his arm slipped onto her waist. “Here… Shift your body weight to me. It’ll be easier!”

She heated up quickly, making her face turn red. “Errmmm… N-Neh…” she leaned her body to him and it indeed eased the throbbing from her ankle. “Hoooooo~” she breathed.

Yoonmei was staring at her braced foot when she caught sight a pair of spiked high tops in front of it. She raised her head and immediately caught eyes with Kai. Her smiling face turned blank.

Kai’s face however was nothing but worry. “Does it really hurt?”

“Are you implying that I’m faking it?” she yelled and gripped Daehyun’s hand. “Let’s go! I can’t stand this jerk!”

The three guys suddenly gasped when Kai grabbed Yoonmei’s wrists and yanked her towards him. “I’ll take you instead. C'mon!”

She landed on his chest and hitting her injured foot. “AHHHH!!! FFFF!” she gritted her teeth. F4 panicked when they saw her almost passing out. Her head dropped on his shoulder and breathing heavily.

“JONGIN!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID???” Daehyun snarled.

“Oh !” Kai tapped her cheek with one hand while the other firmly held her back. “Y-Yoonmei… Yah! ! HEEYYYY!!!”

She came back to her senses and realized how near their faces were at each other. Kai was looking into her eyes, very worried, and pressing his lips together. Her butterflies soared and she can no longer feel anything from waist down. It’s as if she floated while standing on the clouds. “I-Im sorry Yoonmei… I really didn’t mean it! I swear!” he whispered.

His husky and apologetic voice rendered her weak and she couldn’t stop herself from staring back at him. But her mind kept reminding her all the pain she endured because of him. She reached out to Daehyun’s arm and held onto him as she pushed herself away from Kai.

“Daehyun! Please! Get me out of here!” she hopped on one foot closer to him.

*Bang!* Kai suddenly drained his explosive frustration to a locker beside him through his balled fist. ‘GODDAMNIT!!!’

It was left hollowed and broken. Yoonmei flinched, while Sehun and Zelo looked at each other.

“KIM JONGIN!” a deep voice called.

The students who were watching them, gawked and gave way. He was very tall and handsome, almost god-like, walking like a model strutting his stuff.

The maknaes turned and faltered a step back. “Junpyo hyung!” Zelo bowed, and so did Sehun.

The original leader of F4 and sole heir of Shinhwa Group came without notice and it brought everyone to their feet.

Kai refused to face him when he just blew his head off.

Yoonmei however was also in her own state of panic when she saw that the breathtaking guy wasn’t alone. If only she could morph and turn herself into a locker, she did at the sight of her brother whose eyes were hurling daggers at Daehyun’s hand on her waist.

“JUNG DAEHYUN!” he roared.

“H-Hyung!” he bowed.

Jaejoong stopped beside him and pushed him to join Zelo and Sehun. “I think you’re lost! Move your over there!”

Yoonmei looked down and rubbed her eyebrows. “What the are you doing here?” she said through pursed lips.

“Do you really think I'll just sit back and do nothing?” he secretly sneered.

“LISTEN UP!” Junpyo shouted. “This girl is my property! If anyone touches her, you’ll have to face me, Kim Jaejoong, and the rest of F4! ARASEO?”

“NEHHHH!!!” the entire hall responded.

Kai on the other hand could no longer keep it in. He was running high in emotions and frustrations when the man he looks up to turns up and made it worse.  “Hyung! What do you mean your property?”

“It’s none of your business, so OFF!” he growled to his younger counterpart.

Sehun pulled Kai who staggered back to them. Junpyo left a triumphant smirk at their faces and turned to Yoonmei. Without thinking twice, he swiftly carried her bridal style, leaving the entire hall gasping and shocked.

“Holy !” she yelped and instinctively clutched his black sweater.

“Hi! I’m Goo Junpyo, by the way!” he smiled and walked towards the exit while Jaejoong followed them. “We’ll explain later, promise! In the mean time, enjoy your spot coz you’re the second girl in the world that I carried like this!” he smirked.