Our Hot Tutor

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

The following day came and it officially marks the start of Yoonmei as F4’s tutor. Her colorful Pierre Hardys also made a comeback.

As agreed, she met them after class at a designated area in the library exclusive for the five of them. Books in different subjects flocked the wooden shelves and a long rectangular table stood in the middle with piles of review materials on top of it. There were also floor to ceiling windows that showcased a relaxing view.

Kai and Sehun sat on one side while Daehyun and Zelo were on the other. They each have their Macbooks in front of them either playing online games or watching an anime.

She came in and stopped by the edge of the table having Kai and Daehyun on each side. “Ehem!”

They straightened up and looked at her.

After placing her backpack on the chair, she approached Kai and took his laptop. “You won’t need this!”

“Mwoh? But I have all my notes in there!” Sehun protested.

“Really? Where did the C- came then?” she smirked, also taking his gadget. “We’ll do this my way! Which means back to basics!” she placed the two confiscated items in a drawer and went to Daehyun after. “No Google! No Wikipedia!” she continued towards Zelo and grabbed his favorite toy. “Especially no Starcraft!”

Their shoulders and faces dropped in an instant. “How are we gonna learn then?” Zelo sulked.

“This!” she stretched her arms out. “Tadah! It’s about time putting these books to good use!”

Sehun and Kai eventually dropped their heads on the table. “We’re doomed!” the leader murmured.

“C’mon guys…” she placed both hands on the table. “Tutoring is not teaching. I am not here to punish you or force everything that I know to you. I'm just here to improve your study skills and hopefully your grades as well.”

Hearing her comforting words made Daehyun smile. He saw her sincerity and was finally assured that someone empathizes for them.

Yoonmei caught eyes with him and she responded with an assuring nod. That smile made her butterflies wrestle around her tummy, leaving her staring at him. She felt weird in a good way and there's something about his eyes that made her heart beat faster.

Zelo coughed when he noticed them, and she blinked. “Ermmm.... I cannot promise anything b-but I’ll do everything I can to help you..." she stuttered, "So I hope you also do your part.”

Kai raised his head and a fist. “Oh yes, we will! Hwaiting!”

With that, another smile unknowingly formed on her lips, directed to him. ‘Did she just…’ his eyes bulged when it sunk into his brain. ‘Holy ! She just did! Oh my God! Yoonmei smiled! TO ME!!!’ he panicked and suddenly stood. “Ermmm… Please excuse me…” he hurriedly walked out.

“Ehh? What’s wrong with him?” Zelo asked, Sehun shrugged.

Kai went out the door and instantly leaned against it. He held his raging heart while puffing his cheeks faster to catch a breath. “Oh my God! She smiled!” then he started to heat up. “Hooooo~” he fanned his face.

When Kai could no longer contain his emotions, he suddenly shouted and flailed his arms towards the ceiling while jumping up and down. “WOOHOOHOO!!! YESSSS!”

But he suddenly stopped.

The door opened and out came Yooomei’s head through the small gap. “Are you on drugs?”

He turned and gulped. “Huh?”

“Yah! Kim Jongin! I’m telling you right now! Stop doing drugs! That’s probably why your brain isn’t working anymore! It shrunk into particles…”

He suddenly cupped and pushed her head back inside. “You talk too much! Shut the up or I will kiss you!”

Her voice became muffled. “MWWOOHHH!!!” then came the inaudible curses. “F@!#K@!!!”

‘! Why did you say that!’ Kai mentally slapped himself. “I’m just kidding! Do you really think I’d do that to someone like you! These lips are too precious! please!”

Then her recently healed foot landed on his knee. “You piece of !” she snarled and Kai hopped to rub his knee. “I’m gonna make sure you’ll fail every subject in this God damn school! Aish!”

Kai snorted and watch her stomp to the table. “Daehyun! Zelo! Sehun! Start reading this!” she tossed each of them a thick Physics book and slumped on the swivel chair while boring a hole on the table. 'Jerk! ! ing douche! URGGHHH!!!'