Rivalry

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

When Luhan came to Yoonmei’s room, it was also when her parents and brother left to do something business related.

“Why hello there princess!” he greeted and sat on her bed which was inclined for her comfort. “How are you feeling?”

“Better… I guess…” she smiled.

An evil smile formed on his face and moved closer to her side. “Mei?” he muttered while leaning closer.

Yoonmei pressed her head against the pillow and prepared for the worst. “Y-Yeah?”

Luhan stopped just before their noses touched. “Did you know that kissing actually improves our skin, helps circulation, and can even relieve headaches?”

She swallowed hard and stared back to him. “Errmmm…. I… I…” she blinked. “…didn’t k-know…”

Seeing Luhan teasingly slide his tongue into his upper lip made Yoonmei gripped on the sheets. Her heart started to beat faster, her head started to throb harder.

He tilted his head and whispered. “Relax Mei… I’ll be gentle I swear…”

From the second their lips touch, a tingling sensation flowed throughout their bodies and never want it to stop.

Luhan’s hands crept up to her neck and held her gently as much as he can. When his tongue poked her plump lips, she unknowingly parted them and gave him access.

That alone was ecstasy.

It tingled every nerve in her body, and for a brief moment, she forgot about all her injuries. She felt alive all over again as if she never got out of a coma.

Luhan tasted sweet, his tongue was so soft, and he’s very addicting.

All she can hear was their lips locking and tongues touching. It drove her knees weakened and if she had been standing, she could’ve fallen right then and there. “Lu…Han…” she purred.

That’s when he felt the sheets stretched under her clutches. “Mei…” he breathed. “Hold onto me…”

As soon as he went back to her lips, Yoonmei’s hands crawled onto his waist, then slowly up to his back. She held onto him like he wanted, and with her sensual touch comes the lustful thoughts in his head.

‘ Mei! Don’t do this to me! I may not resist you anymore!’ Luhan fought to resist but he was just like any guy burning in desires.

He softly pressed her head into him and he could already swallow her entire being. He just didn’t just touch her tongue, but already poked her soul.

“Mmmmm…” he moaned. ‘ Luhan! Stop!’ he thought.

But he just can’t.

Yoonmei just laid there with Luhan hovering her, worshipping her, hungry for her.

She can’t think straight. She doesn’t even know if it’s right or wrong anymore. All she knows was that Luhan is someone who can complete her, no questions asked.

Through it all, Luhan fought to resist the sinful temptation.

He broke away, panting, rubbing her cheeks with his thumb, resting his forehead on her. “You know that I love you right?” she slowly nodded. “Good…” he breathed warm air into her throbbing lips. “I don't care what it takes, but I'm going to keep my promise…” she nodded once again. “We’ll always be together, okay?”

Yoonmei floated into the clouds. She couldn’t ask for anything more and hearing those words were more than enough.

She cupped his face with both hands and looked into his eyes. “We'll never lose each other… And whatever happens, I know we'll find a way…”

Luhan smiled and crushed into her lips again. “You’re crazy…for saying…that…” he murmured. “…coz I will never let you go…” a smile formed on his lips while kissing her. “I don’t give… a … if it’s gonna be me… Kris… Kai… or whoever!” he her lips. “But I’m definitely yours…”

Yoonmei slapped his shoulder when she also smiled in his playful lip locks. “This is…insane… don’t you…know that?”

“Mhmmm! Now kiss me properly!” he demanded.

She surrendered into him and couldn’t help enjoying herself. “I think my headache got worse…”

“Oh yeah?” he smirked, and suddenly scooped her into his lap. “Come here!”

----------

The boys came into her room and saw Luhan sitting on her side, feeding her porridge. They seemed to be a lot more affectionate with each other as if something wild just happened.

“Yah! Is it just me or those two are on the next level already?” Zelo nudged Sehun.

“Nah! I don’t think so… Probably dating but they’re not there yet!” the latter argued.

“Hope so… Or Jongin hyung will kill his dogs and make our lives a living hell!” the maknae snickered.

Kris came up to the bed and sat on the other side while the rest sat on the couch. “Sup Mei! Sup Luhan!”

They both greeted and waved. “How’s school?” she asked.

“Nothing new! You’re anti’s are still waiting for you…” he snorted.

Yoonmei forced a smile to him when sarcasm struck her. “And I can’t also wait to see them!”

“Where’s Jongin?” she asked after noticing his absence.

“I dunno…” Kris shrugged.

“Oh by the way! Mom told me about you and him being brothers… I’m happy for you guys.” she said.

Kris held her hand and squeezed it securely. “Thanks Mei… It’s because of you that I now have a family.”

“It’s nothing…” she smiled.

Luhan continued feeding her while Kris talked about anything. The other three would sometimes in and bragged how great they did at school.

In the middle of the fun conversation, the door opened, then came Kai.

Zelo snorted and raised a cushion to hide his face. “Someone’s madly in love alright…” he nudged Sehun.

“Woorrrdddd!!!” the latter replied softly and they chuckled.

Kai walked in still in his school uniform, hugging a huge bunch of red roses. As he went closer to the bed, Yoonmei kept staring at him rather confused. Never had she seen Kai so prim and proper, that he obviously struggled.

Kris left his spot and joined the three in the couch. “This ‘gon be goooood!!!”

Daehyun high fived him.

Although tension was rising, Luhan remained calm and continued feeding her.

“Mei?” Kai spoke. “These are for you…” he raised the flowers towards her and she took it.

“Oh! Ermmm… T-Thanks!” she grinned and after smelling it, she lowered it to a space beside her. She also looked back to Luhan. “Can I have some water please? I’m hirsty…”

“Sure!” Luhan could easily reach into a bedside table for a glass, but Kai hurriedly lunged for it, crushing his body onto her.

“AAHHHHH!!!” she winced and repeatedly tapped Kai’s back after he fell on her weakened abdomen. “J-Jongin… I-I can’t… breathe…” she gasped.

“Oh ! I’m so sorry!” he instantly rose.

Luhan moved closer and straightened her up. “Mei! Relax… Deep breaths!”

The four spectators slapped their foreheads all at once. “Aigooo~ Is he really this careless?” Kris murmured.

“Hyung… He’s a lot worse!” Daeyun said.

When Yoonmei regained composure, Luhan suddenly left his spot, and what came next was beyond their imagination.

He walked around the bed then grabbed Kai by his collar, and dragged him towards the bathroom. Before they could even react, the door was slammed shut.

The boys scrambled out all going to one direction. Yoonmei fought to leave but Daehyun came to her side. “Just stay here, Mei… Kris hyung will take care of it…”

“But Dae…” she protested.

Daehyun sat beside her and kept an arm around her shoulder. “Mei please… You’re still weak… I don’t think Luhan hyung will hurt Jongin anyway…”

With that, Yoonmei leaned her head on his shoulder and anxiously watch as Kris repeatedly slam his fist on the door.

“Yah! Luhan! Don’t even think hurting my brother or you’ll go back to Hong Kong in a body bag! YAHHH!!!” he roared.

Luhan ignored him and pushed Kai against the door. He had him pinned by firmly pressing an arm on his chest. “Do you love Yoonmei?” he said through his teeth.

“What??? You pulled this stunt just to ask me that?” Kai rolled his eyes and looked away.

“Answer the damn question!” he snarled.

“YESSSS!!!” the younger one retaliated. “With all my heart! With everything that I have!”

Luhan walked back and planted his fists on the marbled countertop.

Kai saw his head dropped while boring a hole on the sink with his stares. “Look man! I know you love her as well, but I’m not giving up on her!”

Luhan closed his eyes when he can’t accept the words coming out of his own mouth. “That’s why I’m giving you a chance…” they were like daggers piercing through his heart and it hurt. ‘! How crazy can you be Luhan? !’

“Mwoh??? But why???” Kai’s face turned slack.

“I know that it’s you who have her heart…” he murmured. “She just didn't want to admit it coz her hate for you clouded her judgment…”

Kai couldn’t believe it. He was speechless and confused that he can’t make up a decent sentence. “She what? I thought you two are…”

Luhan turned and walked back to him. “Whatever relationship we have, it's between us…” he reached out a hand to him. “I’m giving you this one chance, Jongin! Screw this up and I will ing get her back!”

Kai took his hand and shook it.