Foreign

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

After spending the entire night begging and negotiating, Yoonmei still ended up in her native country. Even when she refused to leave her seat in the private jet, one of the bodyguards carried her over his shoulder and followed her parents into the airport.

Her dad was so regal in a black suit. Tall, lean, clean cut black hair, flawless face that smelled with aftershave, and he was oozing with grandeur. Her mom also didn’t disappoint. She was full of grace and beauty from head to toe. A team of fashion designers and stylists were gathered to make sure the queen of the Kim household makes it to the top of A-listers.

Not a single bystander in the airport would even thought that the girl struggling to break free behind them is their daughter. Besides, Yoonmei was just in a cardigan over a plain white tee, denim shorts, and Pierre Hardy Colorama high tops.

Another line of bodyguards in shades and suits were also trailing them so making an escape was close to impossible.

“Put me down!” she hissed while hitting the back of the man carrying her.

“Dui bu qi! I have my orders!” he replied.

“MeiMei! Stop hurting him!” her mom turned.

“Then tell him to put me down!” she demanded.

The mother nodded, so the guard lowered her, but still escorted her side.

Yoonmei fixed her hair and continued following her parent’s lead. Her head moved 360 degrees to examine her new territory. It was crowded, noisy, and unorganized. Some people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off. Of course, what does she expect? It’s an airport. “Mom! I wanna go home! I’ll do anything that you tell me. Seriously! Let’s go home!” she said.

“You should’ve thought of that before hitting that poor guy’s face. This has nothing to do with me or your dad. This is all on you!” the mother explained, still maintaining her poise.

The rebellious daughter was left defeated, marching behind her parents. ‘I’d rather die than be in this hell hole! If I’ll get a chance one of this days, I’ll definitely escape this ing country!’ she vowed.

As they reached the main exit, another set of black SUV’s waited for them. Then they saw someone from afar, waiting for their arrival, also in a coat and tie.

Her mom radiated even more which caught his attention.

“Umma! Appa!” he greeted with the warmest smile and approached them.

“Hey son!” his dad hit his arm while the mother stretched her arms out.

The tall handsome young man walked over for a hug. “Aigooo! Jaejoongie!” she rubbed his back. “How are you? Gwenchana?”

“Mom!” Yoonmei interrupted as she walk passed them. “You just saw him last week! Tch!”

Jaejoong pulled away and excitedly lunged on her, even lifting her off the ground. “MeiMei!!! I miss you!!!”

“Put me down! YAH! Kim Jaejoong!” she squirmed.

“Shireo!” he chuckled.

Their parent’s watch their kids fight. Not a serious fight, but siblings fight. Jaejoong and Yoonmei’s relationship is very similar to Squidward and Spongebob. One is ill-tempered and grouchy even if the other shows undying devotion. Jaejoong was the one who taught her how to ride a bike. He walked her to kindergarten and gave countless piggybacks when going home. He would bail her out of jail even if his dad refused.

Their parents may have explained the birds and the bees to Yoonmei, but it was him who let her know that it was okay to get in trouble. It's only her diabolic side that kept them apart, and he never complained. She has always been the little sister whom he loved unconditionally the moment he laid eyes on her.

Jaejoong finished college with honors and is now being groomed to replace his father as CEO of their company. He has always been the obedient and respectful son, and grew up to be that child whom every parent can be proud of.

In other words, Jaejoong is the complete opposite of his sister. 

“Get off me!” she scowled and kept pushing him.

Jaejoong pulled away and grabbed her shoulders instead. “Yah! You haven’t changed one bit! Aish!”

“So?” she scrunched her face and pushed him away.

He yanked her back and locked her face in his armpit with an arm around her neck. “That’s why I love you even more!” and they walked to one of the parked cars.

She flailed her hands while trying to break away. “Ewww! Jaejoong! Just stop! Seriously!”

“MeiMei!” her mom scolded. “Address your brother appropriately!”

“Like what?” she mumbled when he refused to let her go.

Their father butted in. “Call him oppa! You should know that by now! We’ve been telling you since you were 5!”

“Why would I?” His name is Jaejoong! Not oppa! Pft!” she scoffed.

“She got a point dad! It’s okay!” they continued. “I know she loves me anyway!”

“Yuck Jae!” she faked a gag. “I said let me go! I can’t breathe!” she added.

“Yes you can! I bet you like my perfume!” he teased with an evil smile in his face.

“No! You smell like ! Did you really have to marinate in it?!” she whined.

Their parents watched them approach Jaejoong's Audi R8. “I miss seeing those two together!” the mother said.

“Yeah… I just hope Yoonmei survives it here!” her husband replied.

“She will! Just trust her and your father!”  she added and cupped to Jaejoong. “Drive carefully araseo?” her son nodded. “We’ll see you at your grandfather’s house!”

“Neh!” he waved and pushed his sister to the front seat, leaving her frowning and grumpy as ever.