Stuck On You

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

It was a very comfortable conversation that they ended up talking for a long time without noticing the time.

“Oh !” Kai snapped and grabbed her wrist. “We gotta go!”

“Huh? Wae?” she staggered behind him.

“The whole tower will shut down any minute now!” he blurted.

“What? Holy !” she ran when he started to head towards a cable car.

They managed to went into the last empty car and it was another round of dilemma for Yoonmei all over again.

She spent the entire ride sticking into Kai’s body who happily returned the favor. ‘I should trade my Lambo for a cable car instead. Kekeke~’ he snickered.

As soon as they stepped out, Kai noticed that the lights went off. He led her down the metal stairs and looking in each sides. “Oh no…” he murmured.

Apparently, an ahjusshi locked up for the night without knowing there were still visitors.

“Wae?” she asked while patting her trench coat and hugging both bears this time.

“I think we’re stuck in here…”

“MWOH???” she ran to the nearest door and viciously shook it. “Is someone out there? Hello??? Ahjusshi!!!”

Kai knew it was hopeless so he pulled her back to the cable car. “I guess we’ll have to spend the night here then?”

“Aish!” she stomped her heels while following him. “Your phone! Give me your phone!”

“I don’t have it! I left it in the car!” he continued and closed the doors after walking back in.

“What do you mean you left it? Who would even leave their phones in a car?” she yelled.

“Give me your phone then?” Kai retaliated.

Yoonmei stopped yelling and sat on a bench. “It’s dead!” she sulked.

“What do you mean its dead? Who would even bring a dead phone?” he imitated her.

“ you…” she faked another smile.

The temperature dramatically dropped that Yoonmei’s thin layer of clothing proved to be at a disadvantage. Her collarbone was exposed due to her tube dress, and her legs were only covered by a pair of sheer leggings.

Kai saw her shivering intensely with vapors escaping . He removed his trench coat and wrapped it around her body.

“What…about…y-you?” she stuttered.

“I’ll be fine…” he said and took a seat beside her. As he looked around, something caught his eyes. It was a small graffiti written in a corner with a black ink.

Gu Jun-pyo ♥ Geum Jan-di
“Our first night!”

‘With that handwriting? I’m pretty sure it’s Junpyo hyung who wrote that.’ he smirked. ‘He’s so cool!’

Unfortunately for him, Yoonmei is the type of person who easily gets cold. Even with two trench coats, her body trembled hysterically. “W-Why…is it…so cold?”

Kai agreed with her since he was also blowing hot air into his hand and kept rubbing them together.

‘Aish! this!’ he took the trench coats and held her wrists. “Come here, Mei…”

“W-Wae?” her lips started to turn purple.

“Just trust me on this one…” he pulled her into his lap and the warmth his body gave off made her scoot closer into him. She even raised both legs towards her chest until curling like a fetus. Kai grabbed his coat and wrapped it over her, including him. “Better?”

“Mhmmm…” she murmured.

Yoonmei later drifted to sleep while never leaving her arms away from his body. She was like his Jacob Black who gave him the warmth she needed although he was suffering just as much.

“Good night, Yoonmei-ah…” he looked down to her serene face and was drawn into it.

Kai leaned closer and stole a kiss on her forehead. “I love you…” he whispered.

----------

When the sun blinded them, an ahjusshi opened the cable car door and scolded them. “YAH!!! You must be the two teenagers people are searching for! Aish!”

Kai straightened up and lightly taps Yoonmei’s cheek. “Mei? Wake up? We gotta go?”

She also rose and squinted her eyes at the surroundings. “Oh my God! Mom and Jaejoong will kill me!” she croaked.

“Don’t worry about it! I’ll explain everything to them!” then, he pulled her up and fixed his coat on her while she kept hugging their bears. “Let’s go!”

He also bowed to the ahjusshi and hurriedly went to the parking lot.

As soon as they stepped out of an elevator and neared his car, Jaejoong came running to them. “MEIMEI!!!”

“Jaejoong?” she muttered.

He went to her and lunged her for a hug. “Thank God you’re okay! Mom and I were so worried!”

“I’m so sorry, Jae!” she still shivered. “We got stuck upstairs and had to wait it out! I’m really sorry!”

“Hyung… Miahnaeyo…” Kai bowed as well.

“It’s okay, Jongin! Just be careful next time!” Jaejoong pulled away from her and held her face. “Are you okay? Do you feel weird or anything? You’re so cold! Aish!”

That’s when Luhan came with a thick blanket and wrapped it around her.

Out of nowhere, Kai’s mother came raging in ferocity. “HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM THAT DIRTY GIRL!”

“Mom?” Kai’s eyebrows furrowed. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s all over the news, you idiot! They thought she was kidnapped!”

Then everyone gasped.

Her stiffened hand smacked on Kai’s cheek that Yoonmei even winced in her spot beside Luhan.

“You ungrateful son of a ! You can’t even follow that simple instruction? What’s wrong with your brain?” she snarled.

“Woah! Hold up!” Yoonmei pushed her. “Do you really have to call him that? You’re watching way too much , you heartless !” she scorned.

“Excuse me?” she gawked. “Why you filthy little …” she directed her hand towards Yoonmei.

“Do it!” Jaejoong grabbed her wrist. “And I won’t think twice hurting someone whose older than me and a lot uglier!” he sneered.

She moved a stepped back so Jaejoong shoved her hand. “Luhan! Let’s take my sister out of here before we get infected from an incurable disease!”

Luhan supported Yoonmei towards a flock of black SUV’s while she turned her head back to Kai. She looked at him with worry but he replied with a warm smile. “I’m okay…” he mouthed.

Yoonmei climbed into one of the cars and was later brought to the hospital for check up.

Jaejoong also went into a different car where his mother rolled down the window to watch her nemesis. “Kim Sora, you’re going down! Just wait!”

Then the red Lamborghini swerved ahead of them.

‘Stay strong, Jongin! Just a little more…’ she thought.