Familiar

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

“So? How did the tutoring go?” Jaejoong asked his sister at the airport’s lobby. They were standing side by side while waiting for Luoyong who went to the restroom.

“It went great! Of course!” Yoonmei bragged and placed a hand on his shoulder. “One thing you should know about me is that I'm so smart, I make everyone around me smarter!”

Jaejoong look down to her with a smirk. “I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”

“Mwoh???" she pushed him with force. “Jerk!”

He chuckled and suddenly wrapped an arm around her neck, locking her in his armpit. “I know you love this jerk! Hehehehe~”

“Jae stop!!! Like seriously!!!” she screamed on his jacket. “YAAHHHH!!!” then he released her.

She shot him a glare while fixing her hair. “What’s with the mask anyway? Are you sick or something?”

“Awww~ Thanks for the concern, sis!” he placed a hand on his chest while pouting.

“Since when did asking become a concern? Aish!” she faked a punch and looked away. “Forget it!”

Then she caught an unexpected sight from afar.

“Oh !” she swiftly snatched Jaejoong’s mask and wore it.

“Yah! I’m recovering from a flu! You’ll get infected if you wear that!” he scolded but she ignored him.

He also wondered why she suddenly took the Wayfarers from his jacket and frantically covered her head with the hood of her jacket. “What are you doing?” he asked.

“Shut up! They’re coming!” she hissed, and slipped both hands inside the jacket pockets.

Her brother looked around and knew why. Kai and Daehyun were walking towards their direction with Sehun and Zelo behind.

“Ahhhh…” he chuckled. “Yah… You can’t hide forever, MeiMei!”

“Just play along, will ya!” she sneered and kept her head down.

Kai instantly saw him and increased his pace. “Hyung!” he waved.

Jaejoong gave a nod and they stopped in front of him. “Hey guys…” he faintly smiled.

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Zelo asked

“For a trip, of course!” he smirked. “Business trip!” he added.

Daehyun’s attention was caught by the person standing beside Jaejoong wearing skinny jeans and a thick jacket over a fitting black shirt. ‘Definitely a girl…’ and with a pair of colorful high tops. ‘Those shoes!’

Jaejoong saw his eyes growing curious so he moved in. He placed an arm around Yoonmei’s shoulder and pulled her closer. “This is my girlfriend! She’s off limits!”

Kai also caught the same vibe with Daehyun. She seemed very familiar through her stance and the intimidating aura she exude. “What’s her name?” he asked without leaving her out of his sight.

“It’s none of your business, Jongin!” Jaejoong scolded and before they flood him with questions, he decided to change the topic. “Why are you here again?”

“We’re going to Sehun’s rest house in Jeju to celebrate!” Daehyun beamed. “We passed our tests yesterday!” he added.

“Yeah!” Zelo butted in. “Too bad our tutor can’t come! She said she’s going out of town with Grandpa Luoyong…” he sighed.

“Bummer!” Jaejoong fake a pout. “You’re tutor must be that good!”

'Hell yeah! I am!' a triumphant smirk formed beneath the mask.

“ yeah!” Sehun praised. “And she’s hot too!” then turned to the ceiling with palms facing upwards. “Our MeiMei got a nice pair of and a perfect S-line!”

“EXCUSE ME???” Jaejoong fumed and almost landed a punch on his face when she quickly grabbed his wrist.

Even if her voice was muffled, Yoonmei still lowered her tone. “Let’s go… We might miss our flight…” she then tugged her brother who kept a deathly glare at Sehun.

“What did I do?” the second youngest wondered. “I swear! Jaejoong hyung is an oddball! Pft!” he scoffed.

“Hey!” Kai faced him. “Don’t talk to him like that. He’s our sunbae and hyung…”

"Miahnae..." Sehun said.

“That girl though…” Daehyun rubbed his chin. “She’s very similar to Yoonmei.”

“Dude! You noticed?” Kai slapped his arm. “That was also my first impression! But I don’t think it’s her… Yoonmei??? With Jaejoong hyung? No way!”

“Yeah… That’s absurd! I don't think his parents will allow him to date a girl of her status...” Sehun interrupted.

"Maybe..." Zelo shrugged and they continued to a different direction.