Confession

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Kris could almost break down the door from slamming his fists when it suddenly creaked open. Kai came out first and walked out of the room without a saying a single word.

“Aish!” Kris sneered and followed his brother together with his friends.

Luhan went back to his spot and looked down at his trembling fists. “Sorry about that…”

Yoonmei pushed herself off the bed to move closer to him. “Hey… “she cupped his face. “Don’t worry about it…” he forced a smile. “I don’t care what happened in there, but are you okay? Is Kai hurt?”

He shook his head. “We’re fine… Can I get hug?”

Her eyebrows furrowed yet she still wrapped her arms around him. “There! Better?”

“I’m just a little bummed out…” he sighed and leaned closer to her ear. “I will love you until my last breath…”

Yoonmei smiled and warmly pressed her lips on his cheek. “My Xi Luhan…”

After taking their time in enjoying each other, Luhan pulled away and carefully supported her out of bed. “Let’s go! I think I know where Jongin went!”

“Aish! That idiot! Always such a baby!” she scowled, yet deep inside her, worry and anxiety has been eating her ever since Kai left. She always had that soft spot for him every time he walks out, throws a tantrum, or even at the slightest hint of pain in his face.

They found Kai at the rooftop of the hospital with his friends and brother who were trying to talk to him. They surrounded him as he leaned against the concrete barrier. He had his eyes on the ground staring blankly at it while his lips to divert his frustration.

Luhan removed his jacket and let Yoonmei wear it since the temperature had already dropped for the night time. She slowly limped out of his clutch and caught her when she wobbled. “I’m okay… T-Thanks…”

“Are you sure?”

“Neh…” she smiled.

Before she continued, Luhan held her wrist. “Mei… Let this talk, okay?” he poked her chest. "Don't hold back..."

She smiled and after taking a deeper breath, she started walking and Kris saw her half way through. He ran up to her and took her hand. “What are you doing here? It’s cold and you might even fall!”

“It’s okay! I just wanna talk to Jongin!” she said.

“Aish! You’re both stubborn! Why am I even stuck with you two?” he scolded. “Fine! But come back down as soon as you’re done, araseo?” he nodded. “Daehyun! Zelo! Sehun! Leggo!” he snapped his fingers and the three left right away.

As soon as Kai saw her limping towards his direction, he can’t just bear watching her struggle so he left his spot. ‘Urgh! This girl!’ Even with his bad temper, he was still extra careful while holding her arm. “What are you doing here? Are you crazy?”

“It’s your fault! If you hadn’t walked out on us, I wouldn’t have dragged my up here! Pft!” she scoffed.

“Who told you to follow me here anyway? I swear! You’re the smartest girl I know with the most dysfunctional brain!” he knocked her head.

“OW!!!” she winced when it literally hurt her.

“Oh ! I’m so sorry! I forgot about your injury! I’m so sorry!” he helped her rubbed the spot.

“Apa! Apa!” she whimpered.

Kai let her sit on a bench and kneeled in front of her. “I’m so sorry, Mei… I didn’t mean to…”

“I think…” she pouted. “I think you’re supposed to kiss it…”

Kai froze as if he got into a coma. It’s like he forgot how to function that his heart needed to be manually restarted.

“Yah! Kim Jongin!” she shouted yet he remained dumbstruck. “YAAHHHH!!!”

“AHHH!!!” he snapped when her foot landed on his knee. “What the hell?”

She also fell on her side when her leg throbbed from the shooting pain. “Apa! Oh my God! Sstt!” she yelped.

Kai stood and sat beside her after pulling her up. “IDIOT!!!” he placed an arm around her shoulder and made her head lean on his shoulder. “Just relax… You’re gonna be okay…” ‘Aigooo~ This girl will give me heart attack!’

Yoonmei slowly calmed herself when her nerves stopped hurting. She liked leaning on his shoulder that a smile formed on her lips and sniffed his sweet perfume. ‘Teeheee~’ she giggled.

Kai looked down to her and poked her forehead. “Yah! You didn’t answer my question! What are you doing here?”

Her head shot up with a scowl on her face. “COZ I LOVE YOU OKAY??? WAEEEE???”

“Y-You w-what?” he stammered.

Yoonmei turned serious and traced a finger on the bridge of his nose. “I think I have loved you even then… Those nights that I lay awake for hours and ask myself if your mother said mean things to you again, if you're crying, or hurt…” she stopped on his lips and met his eyes. “I guess when you love someone, you just know.”

Kai removed her hand and lunged on her lips. He can literally see stars sparkling even when their eyes were completely shut. Even when he held his breath, he felt so much alive.

She shuddered with the way his hands held the back of her neck. He was careful yet very protective.

Feeling her lips on him was by far the best memory he could cherish in his lifetime. She tasted so good that he tilted for another angle and deepened the kiss. Everything around them no longer existed, it's just him and the girl who owned him. A tornado could be passing by and they wouldn't even notice.

After exchanging warm breaths, he pulled away and hugged her into his chest. “Oh God Yoonmei! I love you so much there's no room in my heart for anyone else!”

She sunk her face in his chest while rubbing his back. “Awww~ I love you too Jongin!”

Kai couldn’t leave his fingers running through her smooth hair, and couldn’t stop himself from hugging her. “I can’t believe you’re mine now! Woohooooo!!!”

“Yah! Stop shouting! This is a hospital for God sake!” she slapped his back.

Kai looked down to her and kissed her forehead. “Miahn…”

“Kim Jongin!” she shot him a warning stare. “Cheat on me and it's you today, tomorrow, next week, next year, and until eternity!”

He smirked. “Tch! Make me jealous and I’ll you today, tomorrow, next week, next year, and until eternity!”

Her jaw dropped and punched his stomach. "You !!!"

“Rigghhttt… I’m your ert and you’re my !” he snickered and hugged her back.

“Ewwww Jongin! What the hell? What’s with the raging hormones?” she scrunched her face. “And for the record! I may have the darkest past but I'm not who you think I am! PFT!!!”

Kai replied with silence which terrified her even more. ‘Aigooo~ What have I gotten myself into?’