Feel My Wrath

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

The sun shine brightly for another day. As much as she wants to stay home and live as a bum, Yoonmei hesitantly rose and dragged herself to take a shower. On her way to the bathroom, she noticed a small gap from the sliding door of her grandfather’s room. She stopped and let one eye peek through the opening.

Her heart sank at the sight of his frail and old body meticulously ironing her uniform. From the vest, the skirt, inner shirt, everything was perfectly pressed. Not even leaving a single crease. He was whistling an unfamiliar tune and moved his head to the beat. She slowly raised her hand to cover her raging chest. It was beating so hard that it could pop out of her ribcage.

Luoyong suddenly raised the last piece which was her blazer. “Tsah! This is all done! Better make breakfast!” he stood.

Yoonmei flinched and ran straight to the bathroom. She leaned against the door after closing it and looked up to the ceiling. An old man was doing a chore which was supposed to be her responsibility left her in a guilt trip. The fact that the old man happens to be her grandfather made things worse. ‘Gosh Yoonmei! You are so ed up!’ she shook the negativity away and took a bath.

After changing into her uniform, she went to the table. “Good morning!” Luoyong greeted.

“Hi…” she murmured and sat down.

“Here you go!” he gladly hand her a bowl of rice.

“T-Thanks…” she said in her softest voice.

‘Woooo~ Someone’s in a good mood!’ the old man smiled. It was actually the first time he heard the word coming from his evil granddaughter and it marked a glorious day. “What was that?” he leaned closer.

“Thanks…” she said a pitch higher.

“What?” he teased.

“Are you deaf?” she snapped. “I said, Thanks!” and quickly ate.

“You’re welcome!” the old man grinned. ‘We’re getting there, MeiMei! We’re getting there…’

The meal was utterly silent. There’s just the sound of chopsticks hitting the bowl, and occasional gulps when one of them drinks.

Then, an image of the old man ironing her uniform came back to haunt her. She cringed and blink a couple of times. “Ermmm…” she mumbled so Luoyong listened. “Why don’t you get a butler or a maid over here?”

“Wae?” he raised an eyebrow.

‘I don’t like seeing you work.’ “Ermmm… Things get done faster with them.”

“Tch! I am strong as an ox and I can level their performance!” he flexed his muscles.

“Okay! Whatever you say!” she raised her shoulders.

----------

As expected, Kris walked her to school and still keeping a 10 feet distance from behind. Yoonmei would look back to him and as they look at each other, she would scowl and roll her eyes.

‘I swear! This girl has a temper of a wet hen!’ Kris laughed.

When they neared the gates, she noticed every person staring at her. Even Kris caught up with her and grew worried. He had spent years in Shinhwa so he clearly knows what is going in, and around the campus.

“Hey! Did something happen to you yesterday?” he asked.

Yoonmei looked up to him. “No!” she denied.

“Are you sure?” he asked again.

“Do I look like I’m lying?” she pointed a finger to her face.

“Yes! I know this school more than you do, so you better tell me the truth!” he sneered.

“Look… Kris!” she mocked. “I happened to be in a good mood right now so don’t ruin it!” she shoved him aside.

He watched her walk in while being stared at by every student in that area. ‘This better not what I think it is, Kim Yoonmei!’

Having to spend all her life being looked at and most of the time get bashed, Yoonmei ignored the piercing eyes aimed at her. If they could strip her with it, she would’ve lost all her clothing right when she stepped through the entrance.

When she stopped in front of her locker, a horde of students suddenly appeared behind her. She opened it and gasps filled the hall. One guy pointed an eye catching item hanging right in front of her face. It was a red card with a drawing of a skull in the middle and F4 written below it. “Omo! Kim Yoonmei got a red card from F4!” then everyone started whispering.

She snatched the card and threw it over her shoulder. “People should stop wasting paper! Trees are dying every day, y’know?!” she tossed her backpack inside and slammed her locker after grabbing a binder.

And so it begins.

Yoonmei’s approach to her classroom was rather normal. The stares were still there, the murmurs never left. But when she stepped into her class, the murmurs grew louder. She can even hear what they’re calling her.

“Attention !” says a girl she passed.

“Preppy !” says the next girl behind her.

She continued walking and ignored the succeeding names she got. From , , e, you name it, she heard it. ‘At least they’re creative!’ she smirked.

Just as she reached the end of the row, a guy swiftly placed a foot on her way. Due to her fast reflexes, she stopped and glared down at him with fists firmly planted on his desk. “Are you sure you wanna do that?” he looked away and gulped. “If you don’t want me to shove your foot up your skinny little ! Get that away from me!” she hissed.

He slowly moved his foot and blew out an air when she passed him.

Yoonmei once again ended up plugging her earphones to listen and scribble with her phone. The morning went on and lunch finally came. She fixed her gadgets back to her pocket and started leaving.

“HUUHHHH!!!” she suddenly gasped and stood frozen.

A pail of yellow acrylic paint ended up dripping all over her uniform and some even splattered on her face.

“Payback’s a , huh?” the culprit stood in front of her. It was the same girl she threatened the other day.

Yoonmei could feel the cold, sticky paint running from her clothes down to her legs, and all she can see at that moment was her grandfather's efforts while preparing them for her. ‘I’m gonna kill you! I swear! Just wait!’

It sent her mind into destruction. She could already think of extreme and painful ways to make the girl suffer. But no, she prevented herself from doing after thinking of the precious items back home, and most importantly, her grandfather’s calm face.

She took a deep breath to her anger in and wiped her face with the back of her hand. ‘Relax Yoonmei! Just get her next time when Balmain is back in your arms! Keep breathing…Whooooooo~’ and so she left.

Yoonmei went back to her locker. As she passed the hall dripping in paint, she was still in major scrutiny. This time, everyone started to get physical.

She already lost count on how many people pulled her hair out of nowhere. The glares that she gave them hardly even made an effect. At one point, a guy forcefully bump his shoulder against her, making her loose a step.

That did it.

She suddenly grabbed a random student wearing thick glasses by the neck and pushed him against a wall. “What the hell is going on? WHY THE ARE YOU GANGING UP ON ME? TELL ME!!!”

“Ermmm…” he choked. “It’s c-coz…you…got a red card…”

“What red card?” she tightened her grasp.

“The one…” he coughed. “…in your locker…”

Then she remembered and raged even more. “What about it?”

“I-It’s a declaration… of war from the F4…” he wheezed, almost losing consciousness.

“Let him go!” says another guy and charged to her.

Yoonmei easily kicked him before he can even get near her. “Keep talking!” she ordered her victim and loosened her grip on his neck.

“The red…card…gives…” he breathed. “…every student…the right…to bully…you…”

Then she dropped him.

It all made sense now. The moment she humiliated F4, was the moment her Senior life turned hell. She can either fight back, or take it all in until they get tired and eventually forget about it.

Little did she know, F4 was watching the entire action in their lounge. They were all eyes at their brand new TV screen, paying attention to every detail. Kai asked one of the students to take a video of everything that’s been happening with Yoonmei.

“She’s feisty! I like that!” he rubbed his palms.

Zelo and Sehun were not amused one bit. With the way Yoonmei fights back, they know she’s not the one to mess with. They looked at each other and sighed since they can’t do anything about it.

Daehyun shared the same sentiments. For one, he doesn’t like this means of teaching someone a lesson. Second, his best friend’s habit of tormenting people is starting to bug him.

He suddenly stood and walked out.

“Daehyunnie! Where are you going?” Kai asked, and was ignored. “Tch! Sleepyhead!"

Yoonmei continued to her locker and grabbed her gym clothes. After stepping into the girl’s washroom, she could instantly see how much of a mess she is. The reflection in the mirror was nothing but yellow. Her blazer, tie, the tips of her hair, even her face have a few yellow dots. ‘No more trouble, Yoonmei!’ she pierced a stare to the mirror. ‘Prove to everyone than you can do it! You got this!’

After cleaning up and neatly folding her uniform, Yoonmei made a quick trip out of the school. She ran for blocks and blocks until finding the perfect place. “Jandi Dry Cleaners...” she read the sign. “Sweet!”

The chimes rang when she walked in and looked around. “Annyeong haseyo! Welcome to Jandi Dry Cleaners!” says an upbeat and lively voice. “My name is Geum Jandi! How can I help you today?”

Yoonmei was left staring at the beautiful lady before her. She was stunning, almost like an angel. Short haired, skin as white as snow, her eyes were smiling with her tiny lips. She was literally glowing.

“Agashi? Gwenchana?” she waved her hand on Yoonmei’s face, snapping her back to reality.

“Ermmmm…Ahhhhh… C-Can you help me with this?” she laid her dirty uniform on the counter.

“Omo! What happened to this?” Jandi raised it while pinching the cleanest spot with a thumb and index finger.

“S-School…project…” she forced a smile. “Ermmm… Don’t worry I’ll pay as much as you want! I just want it clean. Please?”

When Jandi saw the patch on the blazer, she knew right away. “Aigooo~ You’re from Shinhwa! You must be that rich huh?”

“Aniyo!” she frantically waved her hands. “I’m not!”

Jandi leaned over the counter and checked her out. Wearing gym clothes to replace a dirty uniform, it suddenly lit the bulb in her head. “Ahhhh! You remind me so much of someone…” she giggled.

“Ehh? Who?”

“It’s a long story!” Jandi blushed. “But don’t worry! Although I don’t work here, I will wash your uniform myself!”

“What do you mean?”

“This place is ran by my appa! I’m already married to the owner of your school and he doesn’t want me to work!” she pouted. "I only come here to help out!" she added.

“Really? Wow!” Yoonmei praised. “But you don’t seem like the typical nouveau riche.”

“Aigooo~ Life does not only evolve around money… What’s your name again?” Jandi asked.

“Kim Yoonmei!”

“Right! Life does not only evolve around money, Yoonmei-shi! There’s more to it than that!” she genuinely smiled.

Yoonmei scratched her head and was left thinking. ‘What’s up with rich people today? First, it was grandpa. Now, it’s Jandi! Aish! Molla!’ “Well, it’s nice meeting you Jandi-shi! I’ll be back when my uniform’s done!”

“Just call me, unnie!” she ruffled her hair. “It’s nice meeting you as well... Don’t let F4 get to you!” she then raised a fist. “Hwaiting!”

‘How did she know about…’ she paused and stared at her for a bit, but left anyway. “Bye unnie!”

Jandi crossed her arms on the counter and placed her chin on top of it to watch Yoonmei run. ‘Go get 'em girl! Show them whose boss!’