Try Me

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

Yoonmei went back to class as if nothing happened. She was however shocked to see her desk overflowing with leftover food. Flies were swarming all over and it even started to smell.

Her classmates remained seated with not a single guilt on their faces.

She stopped in front of her desk and examined the damage. As her eyes moved, another blow caught her by surprise. Her notebook was shredded and crumpled. An amused smile came off and she turned to them. “Really? Are you really gonna play dirty? With me?”

No one answered, but there were still occasional smirks especially from the girls.

Yoonmei grabbed the metal chair with both hands and hurled it towards the center. *BOOM!* They all ducked and covered their heads. Her desk smashed into a wall while everyone on its path showered with leftover cafeteria food. “You should know by now who you’re dealing with!” she warned.

It was like a food fight where her classmate’s heads were covered with soggy seaweeds, stale rice, rotten fruits, and decaying veggies.

The girl who threw paint at her, stood up. “What’s your problem, huh???”

Yoonmei retaliated right away. “ALL OF YOU!!! Why? You got a problem with that?”

“Yes! It’s your fault in the first place! Hadn’t you insulted F4, we wouldn’t have bothered ourselves doing this ty stuff to you!” the opponent replied.

“Oh really? I never thought you were a bunch of dogs following four masters! How pathetic!” she chuckled.

They gasped. The girl sat back down in horror while Yoonmei continued preaching. “My life is mine and no stupid es or immature s can mess it up! If you want to, I'd love to see you try and ing break me!”

They took her suggestion. At least now, she has 25 less students to deal with it.

Yoonmei willfully sat on the floor while leaning against the wall and listening to her phone

If only she could teleport back to Hong Kong, she would. If only she can slap herself back to her old life, she would. But she can’t. It’s her lack of discipline and sense of maturity that brought her there, so she can’t complain.

When the bell rang for dismissal, she quickly stood and stormed out of the class. The name calling didn’t stop, not even the pulling of hair.

Kris was leaning against a wall when he saw her walking out. He instantly left and ran up to her. “Why are you in your gym clothes?” then he saw a horde of students with slitting eyes all clearly aimed at her. ‘I knew it! !’

“What do you think?” his eyebrows furrowed while staring at her. “Duh! Of course for gym class! Gosh! How can you be so dumb?” she walked ahead.

‘More patience, Kris! Do it for Luoyong!’ he took a deep breath and ran to her. “They’re bullying you, aren’t they?”

“No!” she denied firmly.

Kris stood in front of her and placed both hands on his hips.. “Stop lying, Mei! I wasn’t born yesterday!” Kris sneered.

“Me neither!” she argued, and shot him a glare. “By the way, only my family has the right to call me that! It’s Yoonmei for you!” she shoved him aside.

Kris shot the students a warning stare and they instantly looked away. As he was about to look back, he saw F4 watching them. He met eyes with Kai and exchanged heated glares in an instant.

“Well what do you know? It’s the poor adopted kid!” Kai smirked.

Sehun and Zelo snorted but Daehyun had his eyes only at Yoonmei. There’s something about her that interests him and caught his attention.

Upon reaching home, she told Luoyong that her uniform got dirty during art class that it had to be dry cleaned. She also decided to keep the bullying to herself. The least of her worries is for her grandfather to have a heart attack and Jaejoong to commit manslaughter. Kris also chose to remain silent as much as he can.