Narcissist

Me VS F4: Finest Four

 

The three of them stood in the middle of the vast and empty parking lot in front of Junpyo’s red sports car. Probably half of Shinhwa High’s student population lined up from afar. Yoonmei leaned against his car door while the two guys firmly stood in front of her, with feet apart and arms crossed on their chests as if scolding her.

“I don’t think they’ll bother you again!” Junpyo chuckled.

She looked away for a bit with a scrunch on her face and looked up to him. “Yeah! You’re right! They prolly won’t! But I’m now the of all jokes!” she let out an irritated chuckle. “It’s either, I’m a with two ultra rich boyfriends, or an adopted child turned slave for two ultra rich brothers!”

“OR!” Junpyo raised a finger. “You’re the sister of my ultra rich best friend who is much wealthier than any of those kids!”

They both laughed.

“Dude! What the ?” she hissed.

The crowd behind them murmured louder when they saw Yoonmei punch their arms.

“Did you see that? She just punched Goo Junpyo and Kim Jaejoong!” says a guy in geek glasses.

“Uwaaaaa! Who does she thinks she is?” says his friend.

Junpyo leaned to his side. “Dude! She is so like my Jandi!”

“I know right?!” Jaejoong kept laughing while rubbing his arm. “It’s true, MeiMei! Kekeke~”

Yoonmei scratched the side of her head at first, then looked at him bug eyed. “Jandi? You’re Jandi unnie’s husband? The owner of this school?”

“Yes! And yes! I’m the one and only Goo Junpyo of Shinhwa Group! At your service!” he proudly admitted and bowed like a gentleman.

“But she’s nice! Pretty! And you’re…” he raised an eyebrow while she looked at him from head to toe. ‘Egotistical!’ “Forget it!” she beckoned.

“Of course! She's one in a million and I know women like you know your A-B-C’s…” he replied making Jaejoong snort and Yoonmei’s jaw dropped.

‘Aigooo~ This guy is taking narcissism to a whole new level!’ she then pointed at her brother. “How did you two know each other, anyway?”

Junpyo then placed an arm on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Well, this guy right here would’ve been the 5th member if it was F5.” he chuckled.

The girls behind them swoon at the two guy’s skinship. No one exactly knows why but for them, it’s such a major turn on when hot guys touch each other, even smile at each other.

Yoonmei saw them twirling their hairs while biting their lips and checking her brother and Junpyo out. “Tch! This is so gay! Blech!”

“Is she really your sister?” Junpyo pointed.

“In the flesh, bro! Isn’t she a beauty?” Jaejoong cupped her jaw.

“She is! But with her temper, I’d say she’s the long lost sister of Jandi!” Junpyo remarked

They laughed again, even holding their tummies. Yoonmei instinctively kicked Junpyo’s leg without noticing it was her injured foot. She almost fell but Jaejoong caught her. “Ahhhh! Apa! Apa!”

Kai moved a step when he saw her fall but stopped when Zelo held his shoulder. “Not now, man!”

“Aish! You should be careful! And stop moving! Damn it!” her brother scolded.

“It’s your fault and his! Ssshhhit!” she whimpered.

Junpyo stuck his tongue out to her while Jaejoong rubbed her back. “Breathe Mei… Calm down…”

When the stinging pain slowly vanished, she leaned back to the car door and continued interrogating the two. “What’s with this whole F4 thing?”

“Ahhh…” Junpyo flicked his fingers. “It’s a tradition here in Shinhwa. It started from my dad, to your dad, to us, and now, Jongin and his friends.” he pointed his thumb over his shoulder.

‘Jongin is Kai?’ she followed his direction and saw Kai looking straight at her. “Right…” her eyes went back to Junpyo.

“Jongin is actually my mini version…” she snorted in agreement while Jaejoong look back to F4. “He’s like the alpha dog in a pack, the one who needed to be separated from the rest at meal times, or the runt would starve. He intimidates anyone with just an icy glare and reserves his battery of criticisms for those who are brave to defy him.” Junpyo mellowed. “But deep inside, he’s really a good kid…”

“Whatever you say, Goo Junpyo!” she chuckled.

The bell rang signaling for the remaining afternoon classes.

“Gotta go!” she moved but flinched after a single step. “ this! Urgh!”

“Want me to carry you to your classroom?” Junpyo offered.

“Or a piggyback?” Jaejoong added.

"No thanks!" she scoffed.

"By the way, I'll pick you up later!" her brother annoucned. "Grandpa said you'll be staying with me for the whole week coz mom sent two nurses to take care of you!" her brother said,

"Yeah! Whatever!" she continued.

Then Jaejoong teasingly held her hands. “Bro, I’m her mysterious boyfriend in a white sports car! Kekeke!”

“Jinjja?” Junpyo gawked.

“Seriously Jae!” she hissed and elbowed him. “Get lost! Both of you!” she hopped on one foot and pushed them aside. “You little ers are getting on my nerves!”

But then Junpyo flicked his fingers once again, marking the approach of the younger F4. “Jongin! Take her to class and make sure no one hurts her! Not even you!” he pointed a finger to their faces. “Don’t make me come back here and beat your asses! ARASEO?”

“Yes hyung!” they replied.

Kai went to her but she took Daehyun’s arm.

They watched her limp with the four guys, and her brother grew worried in an instant. “Are you sure about this?”

Junpyo patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, Jae! MeiMei is in good hands! Trust me!”