Chapter 9.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 24/11/12 . 


(Your POV)

And there you were , running for all your life to reach college when you're only a few blocks away . Then you stop and think "Wait , he didn't say what it was , he didn't say if it was urgent . Alright maybe he did but , well . WHY AM I RUNNING?" You thought to yourself after coming to your senses . Since it's only a few blocks away , you decided to walk and take your time. Class doesn't start in 30 minutes and he wants you to be there early , so being there 20 minutes early is better than being late .

When you were walking by the roadside you saw a white van driving beside you , of course that van looked like a normal van until the window of the backseat wind down and you saw Taemin waving at you .

You stopped and looked at him , with a weird look on your face wondering "Why are they stopping for me ?" and "How come we keep bumping into each other ?"

(Taemin's POV )

So we're heading back to Korea now since we only came here for a concert and for a photoshoot for the photobook,now  we're heading back to the airport . Of course the other hyungs are asleep now but I just couldn't fall asleep thinking of _________ . Yeah we just met but , it feels like we have a connection . And with the thought of having 80% chance of meeting her in Korea , I just can't sleep now !

Kim Hyung (Manager Kim ) said we're going to stop by for some ice cream , lucky for me , unlucky for hyungs ! Unless they wake up when we get down for ice cream !

At the sidewalk , I see a familiar looking girl . Wearing a pink t-shir- omo ! It's her ! It's ____________ !  I told Kim Hyung to drive slowly beside her while I wind down the window and waved at her. She just looked at me with a weird expression and I offered her a ride . "Yah ! ________ ! where are you going ?Hop in !"
"No where that concerns you stranger ! " she said while showing her tongue and a big smile after that .

Seeing that smile I went speechless . Getting back to my senses I watch her walk away . I asked Kim Hyung if I can go down and walk with her , just for a little while . He said sure while he pulled up at the side , letting me to get down while he waited there . This is a great chance because the hyungs are asleep and I can talk to her ! Alone ! 

I got down and chased her from behind and patted her shoulder . The moment she saw me she had a shocked expression on her face. Which was very cute . ^^

"Anneyeong ! " I said while walking beside her . "You .. Taemin , what are you doing ?" She said while raising her left eyebrow. "This is fate remember ?" I said while giving her a big smile . "You're staying here ? " She asked . "no no no  , I'm on the way to the airport but I jus-" ,she cut me off and said "just came to see where I was going ?" she said while giving a big grin .

I didn't know what to say because it was true , so I rubbed my neck and asked "Where are you going ?" . "I'm going to college , it's my last day here .." she said with a bit depressed tone . "Where are you going ? Migrating ?" I asked her while keeping track of where I was walking .

 

(Your POV)

Taemin was walking beside you and you had no idea why . Is it normal for people in Korea to do this ? After a long time back here you forgot how everything was like back there . So then he asked you "Where are you going ? Migrating ?" . What is he ? A stalker ? A cute one , but it's creepy ! You don't go around following people you just met at the park that tried to hit you with a tripod , helped you with a kid and now offer you a ride . Right ?

"Yah .. I'm sure people in Korea don't do this right ?" You asked while you stopped walking . He stopped as well and looked at you , "But I'm interested . " Taemin said . 

You : interested in ? Me or the culture here ?
Taemin : both . -smiles-
You : well I'm not interested in you , or your culture back in Korea . But I'll have to go, I'm late ! Have a safe trip back to Korea Taemin ! Since you're mischievious , I'll give you something to remember . It's in my pocket here somewhere ..
Taemin : what is it ? -eyes opened wide and steps closer to you-
You : this .

You went closer towards Taemin's cheek and gave him a kiss . Then you looked back at his face , and said "Anneyeong ! " , then you ran to your college that was one block away and went in .

 

(Taemin's POV)

One , she said she wasn't interested in me . Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek , what does this mean ?