Chapter 59.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 17/12/12


(Your POV)

You opened your eyes slowly . You felt much more better compared to the condition you were in yesterday. After a while you realized that your arms were around Taemin's waist and Taemin's arms were wrapping around you. Slowly you tried to move your arms to unwrap it from his waist when slowly he opened his eyes. You looked at him and he smiled, eventhough he was half asleep .

Taemin : Mmm.. you're awake ?
You : N-nae oppa ..
Taemin : Wae~ let's sleep in more .
You : o-oh ?

With that being said Taemin just pulled you closer and he continued sleeping. Your heart was beating really fast but you tried to calm down. Slowly you closed your eyes to sleep .

(Taemin's POV)
I opened my eyes slowly and see that ______ fallen asleep again. Aigoo .. she looks so adorable. I slowly unwrap my arms and her arms from my waist. I placed my hand on her forehead and her fever is down. Thank God her fever went down, and maybe her body aches isn't as bad as yesterday . I got up and walked towards the kitchen to make her breakfast.

I tried to think of what to make her for breakfast. Just then I looked at the ingredients I had and I thought I'd make pancakes for her.

After 10 minutes , the pancakes was done . I decorated it so it looks like bear pancakes. I went to wash up as soon I was done cooking . After about , 30 minutes I walked back into my room and see that ______ is still asleep. I sat beside her on the bed and just stared at her.

"You .." I started to say outloud softly . I her hair and she held onto my hand. Slowly she opened her eyes and she smiled at me.

Taemin : Ireona .
______ : wae ?
Taemin : You have to eat .
______ : geun-
Taemin : No buts , palli .

I stood up and she sat up easily. Her body aches must've been better than yesterday. Slowly she stood up and she could stand properly. That's another start. I held two of her hands and let her use me as a suuport. Slowly we walked towards the kitchen and she sat down on the chair. Her eyes widen just as she laid eyes on the pancakes .

Photobucket

It looked pretty good if I say so myself . She said "Gomawo , I will eat well!" But before she could eat I said "Stop". She froze and put down her fork and knife. I cut the pancakes for her and tried to feed her . "Oppa I can ea-" I cut her off by pushing in the fork in for her to eat the pancakes. "Aigoo .. _______ eats so well" I said while scooping another piece of pancake. She formed a smile on her lips while chewing the pancake .

Me : How is it ?
______ : Mollah .
Me : Aish , it's bad then .
______ : Ani . 
Me : T-then ?
______ : It's perfect -grins-

After a while , she was done eating and I asked what she wanted to do next. She said she wanted to wash up and she was capable of doing it. I helped her take her clothes and her towel. Then I walked her towards the bathroom until I was sure she didn't need my help. She assured she was fine and she closed the bathroom door. Though I told her not to lock the door. Not that I was erted in any kind of way , but what if she falls ? Or faints ? I'll have to kick the door open again and God knows that the door knob might get broken. Just as she turn on the shower I pulled out my phone and gave a call to Minho . It was a while before he picked up .

Me : Hyung .
Minho : Oh , Taemin ah . How is ______ ?
Me : She's fine , anyways .
Minho : Is she feeling better ?
Me : Yes bu-
Minho : Are you joining us with the schedule ?
Me : No-
Minho : Wae ?
Me : HYUNG !
Minho : Nae ?
Me : SM gave me and _____ two days off . 
Minho : Wah , daebak . So what are you doing now ?
Me : She's in the shower. And we ..
Minho : bwo bwo bwo ?
Me : We .. kind of confessed we liked each other .
Minho : CHINCHA ?!
Me : Wait wait wait , it's not official yet. We're not at that level of boyfriend and girlfriend .
Minho : Did you guys kiss ?
Me : N-nae geun-
Minho : THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ?! Ask her already !
Me : I want to make it special ! Something that she could remember for a long time. Unlike her crush.
Minho : Then what do you plan to do ?
Me : I'll let you know , but I'll need your help .
Minho : As in , SHINee ?
Me : Nae . JUST this once .
Minho : Arraso arraso . By the way , we're not coming back again tonight . SM extended our schedules until tomorrow morning.
Me : So I'll be alone with ______ ?
Minho : Don't be too happy .
Me : I'm already happy .
Minho : Aish chincha . Anyways , take care of her well. But remember , your schedules continue after the two days. We'll be back tomorrow morning.
Me : Nae . Take care !

After that I hung up, just then I hear _____ letting out a slight scream in the bathroom. I ran towards the bathroom and shouted "Is everything alright in there?!" She shouted back "I fell in the shower !" . "I'm coming in !" I shouted back. "No! wait !" she shouted back.

Me : BUT you're hurt !
______ : But I'm IN THE SHOWER !
Me : Aish chincha . Then what can I do to help ?!

I didn't know what to do so I ran to my room and opened the drawer to take out a pair of goggles. I took a piece of cloth to stuff in the goggles as I put them on. Now I really can't see anything. I opened the bathroom door and she shouted "OPPA!" 

Me : I can't see anything ! I'm just here to help you !

She seemed to not shout as she held onto my hand and I pulled her up. I didn't know what she was doing but then she said she wrapped herself with the towel. I took off the goggles and switched off the water in the shower. I placed my hands on her bare shoulders and said "Are you hurt ? Are you alright ?" She nodded her head slowly and I immediately walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. I slided my back against the door and just tried to calm myself down. I'm really going crazy. I just want her to be mine , now.

(Your POV)

You quickly dried yourself and put on some clothes. As soon as you were dressed you opened the door and Taemin fell backwards but you caught him. He got up quickly and smiled at you. 

Taemin : Can you walk ?
You : Nae .. it was just a slight fall .
Taemin : Babo , take care of yourself so I won't worry so much about you .
You : N-nae oppa .

He placed his hand on your forehead and he asked "Do you still feel weak?" 

You : Ani .. I feel a bit better today .
Taemin : So .. let's go for a walk at the park ?
You : Oh ?
Taemin : Fresh air , a walk at the park. I'm sure maybe you'll feel a bit better ?
You : Oh .. nae . 
Taemin : Kaja !

He held onto your hand and pulled you out of the room. Leaving your phone behind. He was having his phone with him though. Just as you reached the sidewalk , you see someone familiar walking towards the two of you. Your hand was still holding onto Taemin's hand. A guy walked pass by the two of you . As he passed by you took a glance of who he looked like and it looked like your crush. The moment he passed by, you turned around slightly and he did the same. The two of your eyes met and he said "______ .. ?"

Just then Taemin said "Isn't he .. " 

"Yeah .. it's him" you said while still staring at your crush .