Chapter 31 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

(short update ) published on ; 06/12/12 . 


(Kris's POV)

Aish , but I don't know if I like her or not . How am I supposed to know ? I just met her .

Me : Mollah .

Everyone backed off while giving a sigh .

Kai : Yah hyung , she's your type .
Me : How do you know that ?
Tao : It's been a long time since I see you smiling because of a girl .
Luhan : Yeah , that rarely happens .
Suho : Other than with your mom of course .
Xiumin : Yeah ever since Haneu-
Everyone else except me & Xiumin : Yah !
Xiumin : What ? It's not wrong bringing her up .
Lay : Unless you want to get smacked across the face , I suggest you don't .
Xiumin : But it ended years ago .
Everyone else except me & Xiumin : YAH !
Me : Whatever, I'm leaving .

I got up and walked out of the dance practice room . Yeah , it's been years since I've seen Haneul . She crushed my heart and threw it away . So what ? Maybe I tend to act natural around ______ because she reminds me of Haneul .

-Fan Haneul - Kris's ex-girlfriend that ended the relationship years ago . She moved on ,away from Kris. But she got together with another guy after Kris .-

(Your POV)
SHINee brought you to that restaurant you went to yesterday . The one where they paid for your food . This time you paid for it, to make it up to them . You didn't know what you did wrong , but you thought it's right that you pay. After eating , you all walked back home . You went to wash up , got dressed in your sleeping clothes . You wore a oversized T-Shirt with a track bottom . These clothes are very comfortable . Today you weren't tired , shockingly . Maybe because you didn't skip one meal at all . Breakfast Taemin made you waffles , lunch Kris brought you a sandwich , and a dinner with SHINee . Doesn't seem that bad , seemed good . You just laid down on the sofa with your headphones on . Listening to Your Song by Elton John. That song reminds you of your dad , and reminds you of home . It just relaxes you .

Just then you feel someone sitting beside you but you didn't really care because you were in a Zen mode . All of a sudden someone takes off one side of your headphones and whispered "Bappeuseyo? (Are you busy?)" . You turned your head and you saw Jonghyun  smiling beside you . You took off your headphones and shook your head .

Jonghyun : You know , today is Thursday .
You : Ani , today is Monday .
Jonghyun : Yah , chincha ?
You : Aigoo .. oppa ,it's sarcasm .
Jonghyun : Aish ! Yah , don't talk smart arraso ?
You : Arraso arraso . yeah today is Thursday , so .. ?
Jonghyun : so Saturday is coming !
You : Ah .. great , a day to rest !
Jonghyun : Ani .
You : Bwo ?
Jonghyun : You're going out .
You : -pouts-
Jonghyun : Yah , you're going out with SHINee ! Your oppas ! Arraso ?
You : Where are we going ?
Jonghyun : Just take a journey with us , you won't regret it , Jalja ! -pats head-
You : Pshhh .

You laid back down and put your headphones back on . Sooner or later , you fell asleep .

 

(Jonghyun's POV)
I gave her a pat on the head after I bid her goodnight . She gave out a scoff and put her headphones back on . Fine ______, do that , but you won't regret coming along with us .

I walked back to my room and Key looked at me . Then Onew and Minho came into our room .

Minho : Yah , so did you ask her ?
Me : Nae !
Onew : Is she in ?
Key : Dangyonhaji ! (of course!)
Me : Yah , how did you know ? 
Key : I just had a feeling .
Onew : Does Taemin know about this ?
Minho : Ani , he doesn't know anything.  
Key : The whole point is , Taemin and ______ should not know about this .
Onew : Waeyo ?
Key & Jonghyun & Minho : YAH ! 
Onew : Bwo bwo bwo ?
Key : -facepalm-
Jonghyun : Yah .. we're planning this for the two of them !
Minho : We really think they deserve each other .
Onew : Arraso , so what are the plans ?

 

(Taemin's POV)
Hmmph , Minho hyung went to Key's room , and left me here alone . Oh ! ______! Now that she's here , alone . I should ask her what happened . If Minho hyung can have a private chat with the other hyungs , so can I . But this time with a girl . ㅋㅋㅋ.

I walked out of my room and I see _______ lying down on the sofa with her headphones on . Aigoo .. the sight of her ,it looked adorable . I slided on the floor beside her . She didn't notice a thing . Well her eyes are closed , so no wonder . I sat up beside her and she still didn't move an inch . I don't know what came over me but I just raised my hand to touch her cheeks. I caressed her cheeks gently and tucked strands of her hair behind her ear . Just then her hand touched my hand . She held my hand and she didn't let go . I guessed this time it was about her father again . But I was wrong . She murmured some boys name and said "never let me go .."

I was shocked but at the same time , a part of me is telling me to stay with her . And so I did . She held onto my hand and I constantly her hair . It felt like we're the only two people in the world . The feeling , that I felt with her , reminded me of..

 

 

 

Haneul .

 


A/N: THIRD UPDATE OF THE DAY . If any other of you were to vote on my story I would appreciate it :D BTW , KARMA POINTS ARE NOT TAKEN AWAY BY VOTING . You just need 100 karma points to have the privilege to vote .To vote,you can go to the foreword of this story and at the left of the title of the story there is an arrow Upvote 1 like this , you can click on it to vote ;)

 No Karma points are deducted :)  This is only if you want to vote for my story :D