Chapter 40.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 09/12/12 . 


(Taemin's POV)
I walked back into my room and laid down on my bed , staring at the ceiling . The way she just took care of me like that, I find that really charming. Slowly , I'm forgetting about Haneul bit by bit. Is it because of _______ ? I don't know . I wish there was just a sign to tell me if I like ______. That'll make my life a lot more easier . Why was she , pushing me away? Did I do something wrong ? I closed my eyes , and tried to get some sleep.

I was pushing someone that was sitting on the swing . She was wearing this white knee length dress, with her hair braided nicely to the side. It was braided with a pink colored ribbon in her hair. She was wearing some flats that matched her dress. She was giggling throughout the whole time I was pushing her on the swing . 

? : Oppa ! Maybe you should try to sit on the swing !
Me : Arraso ! 

I walked towards the swing and sat on it. And she pushed me from behind . I still didn't get a glance of her face . I felt, a warm feeling in my heart. She kept pushing the swing and kept asking random questions. I was about to take a glance of her face when ..

I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream. I see Minho's bed made nicely and that's where I know he's already up and out to work out . I got up and walked to the living room and see that the sofa is also made. As in the blanket is folded nicely under the pillow . I walked towards the kitchen when I stumbled upon the small note on the dining table along with the first aid kit .

"Taemin Oppa , your wound on your hand. It isn't serious, but you should take care of it . You must change the bandage everyday until it gets healed . If you don't know how to do it ,maybe Minho hyung could help you with it . Everything you need to change the bandage is in the first aid kit. Annyeong ~ _______ " 

I felt a slight smile forming onto my face and I put the note into my pocket . I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast and went to wash up .

 

(Your POV)
You woke up and did your daily routine again. Everyday the time you wake up is usually 6.30 a.m. , unless there is something special going on . You were ready to leave at 7.00 a.m. , but thinking of Taemin's wound yesterday you decided to write a note and leave it by the first aid kit box you took out. You placed it on the dining table . After that you walked to the SM building .

The moment you entered the SM Building you saw Victoria and Luna from f(x) sitting down by the lobby. They called you over and you walked towards them . You decided to stand instead of sitting down .
Victoria : Annyeong ________ ! I'm f(x)'s leader Victoria inmida ! -bows-
Luna : Annyeong ! I'm f(x)'s Luna inmida -bows-
You : Oh , annyeong Victoria sunbae and Luna sunbae , _______ inmida -bows.
Victoria : Aiesh ! Call us unnie ! 
Luna : And we already know who you are -chuckles-
You : Oh , annyeong Unnie -bows-
Victoria : so , how are the trainings so far ?
You : Oh ? Oh .. it's going well .
Luna : Do you like anyone here yet ? -grins-
Victoria : Yah ! That's not a suitable question to ask her !
Luna : But I wanna know ! She's pretty , nice , she has talent ! Guys would fall for her like that -snaps fingers-
Victoria : even so , it's not right .
Luna : arraso -pouts-
You : Victoria Unnie , 
Victoria : Nae ?
You : I hope you and Nichkhun-ssi last long !
Victoria : Oh ? Oh ! Gomawo -bows- It seems like you two known each other for a long time ?
You : Since we were trainees under JYP .
Victoria : Omo , that must've been a long time !
You : nae . -smiles- He really likes you Unnie .
Victoria : Eh ? Oh ! -chuckles- 
You : I have to go for training now , annyeong unnie ! And chukhahaeyo on your comeback !
Victoria & Luna : GOMAWO  ! ~

After that you decided to use the elevator. The moment you got in the elevator you see Kris standing inside the elevator. He came out and you went in the elevator . You can see he was going to say something put you pressed the elevator button that closed the elevator doors. When you reached the second floor , you got out of the elevator and you saw the rest of EXO . They were walking towards the dance practice room , so they pulled you in together to walk in a group .

You sat down in a circle with EXO , just talking about random things . All of you stopped talking when Kris came in. He came in and he sat beside you . You couldn't just get up and walk away , people would then know you're trying to avoid him . Just then Mike came in and said "HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE . NOW GET UP" . You got up immediately and went towards Mike . Then Mike announced "Alright , so today , it'll be a duet dance . So choose your partners. This time , since Sehun isn't here because he's feeling a little sick today , ________ will be one of your partners." You immediately looked at Mike and he was looking at you with a confused look . The rest of EXO was discussing on who to choose as a partner while Kris and Baekhyun came up to you. They both asked "be my partner?" at the same time. Then they two looked at each other at the same time after asking that question . You looked back at Mike . He understood the situation so he came beside you . "Yah , two of you want to be her partner ?" . They both nodded their heads and you looked to the ground . 

Mike whispered to your ear " Who do you want ?" . You whispered back "Baekhyun. " . Mike then pulled Kris and said "Yah Kris , you're too good to be _______'s partner . Let Baekhyun be her partner instead . Arraso ?" . He nodded his head slowly and walked towards Luhan . Baekhyun held your hand and said "We're partners now ______ !" while giving a pat on your head. Just then you remembered the words Luhan said "If we keep pushing either Kris or Taemin to ________ , we won't know if they love her for who she is or because she reminds them of Haneul . "

That's right , you thought to yourself . You're only doing this so they can move on . And if they fall for you along the way then, well . Who knows.  Just then Mike told everyone to start coming up with dance choregraphy for a duet . You and Baekhyun already chosen a song to dance to , only the choregraphy was the part you needed to figure out. After a few hours ,it was 12.30 p.m. , and as usual it was break time . You decided to stay and practice with Baekhyun. He said he wasn't hungry anyways and stayed beside you. Across the room you could feel Kris staring at the two of you. But you ignored him. Just then you could see him getting up and slowly walking towards the two of you. You got up immediately and he stopped walking . You told Baekhyun you have to go somewhere and you'll come back before break time is over . He agreed and you left the dance practice room . You were walking , when you heard someone calling your name. You could feel it was Kris so you decided to run . You ran outside until you reached to the park near the SM Building .

Even then you could still hear him calling you. Seems like he chased you all the way here. You continued to run until you hear someone falling down. As though they tripped on something . You turned around and you see Kris lying on the ground . 

Aish , I can't just leave him there . - You thought to yourself . 

You ran back to Kris and helped him up . He wanted to say something but you said "Sit here " while helping him to the nearest bench . He nodded his head and sat down by the bench . You ran back to the SM Building to look for a first aid kit. As soon as you found one , you ran back to the park with the first aid kit . Why is everyone getting hurt ?

 

(Kris's POV)
I was chasing after her . I know she knew it was me. But why was she running away from me ? I chased her to a park. That's where I tripped on the pathway crack and fell on my knee. It didn't hurt that much ,but it my skin was slightly scraped as my knee slided on the rough pathway surface. What a bad day to wear shorts. When I fell , she turned around and saw me lying on the ground . I tried to get up and she ran back towards me to help me up . She leaded me to the nearest bench and told me to sit down . I nodded my head slowly while she ran back to SM building . I didn't know if she was just leaving me there like that but , it's very hard to tell . I just wanted to be her dance partner. Why is she avoiding me ? Did I do something that she didn't like ? After 10 minutes she came back running with a first aid kit. She didn't say a word . She just sat beside me and tried to treat my injured knee. It wasn't bleeding that much , just a little.

After that she wrapped the wound with a bandage so that the wound won't get infected . All she said after that was "Oppa, just change the bandage regularly . As in everyday once and it'll be alright ." Then she passed me the first aid kit and decided to walk away. I held onto her wrist. She turned around and I let go of her wrist slowly. I was going to say thank you but before I could say anything she said "Oppa , everything you need to change the bandage is in that first aid kit. I'm sure you have one back at your dorm. If you want to thank me , it's alright. Because you'd help me too. I have to go somewhere now oppa , annyeong" After she said that she walked back to the SM Building .

I wish the feelings I think I have for Haneul will be gone. So I can see clearly , who I really love right now.