Chapter 25 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 03/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
You and Joo-Unnie practiced until it was 12.20 p.m. , but you weren't tired . You can't be tired . Joo-Unnie decided to give you a break , as she needed to go somewhere but she will be back though. She left the vocal room and said practice will begin again at 1.30 p.m. sharp . You weren't hungry , so you decided to sing a few songs that Joo-Unnie told you to practice on . Of course , you had a list of songs to choose from , they are all in English , which is good because you speak English all the time . You started off by singing Bubbly by Colbie Caillat . 

You were satisfied that you could imply the techniques Joo-Unnie taught you a while ago . This time you made less mistakes . Right after you were done you heard applause coming from the door . You turned to the door and you saw a few people at the doorstep that you don't know . But again , they looked familiar . You saw both D.O. and Kris oppa that you met just now . Kris walked towards you and sat right beside you while D.O. and 3 other boys followed him . 

Kris : I didn't know you could sing that well .
You : A-ah .. that wasn't good -rubs neck-
Kris : are you kidding me ? As a trainee , that was amazing .
D.O. : Hyung , you know her ?
Kris : Oh ? Ne , I know her . I met her in the elevator .
D.O. : I met her outside the elevator .
Kris : Oh yeah , -looks at the other members- Introduce yourselves guys .
? : Annyeonghaseyo Exo-K's leader Kim Junmyeon inmida , but they call me Suho -bows-
? : Annyeonghaseyo Exo-K's Byun Baekhyun inmida , but you can call me Baekhyun -bows-
? : Annyeonghaseyo Exo-M's Zhang Yixing inmida , but they all call me Lay -bows- 
You : Annyeonghaseyo ______ inmida . -bows-

Of course , you knew that Lay's Korean may not be good because he's most probably used to conversing in Mandrin , so this is where your Mandrin skills come in handy . When you were in JYP you studied Mandrin for 2 years , as it was a necessity , guess now it's helpful . So you thought you'd try to converse with the Exo-M members in Mandrin , and the Exo-K members in Korean , that way it'll be easier for them to talk to you .

Lay : So .. what are you doing here ?
D.O. : -in Mandrin- She's the new trainee here .
Lay : -in Mandrin- really ?
You : -In Mandrin- I'm the new trainee here , my training starts today . -smiles-

Everyone's eyes widen when they knew you could speak Mandrin. Even Kris's eyes .
D.O. : You can speak in Mandrin , Korean and English ?
You : Nae sunbae . When I was a trainee in JYP , they told me I should learn Mandrin as well . So I learnt Mandrin and Korean while English is the language I use the most back in _______ (your country name)

Everyone nodded while giving a slight "Oh.." . Just then the Exo-M Members had to leave , for what reason you don't know but they bid goodbye and left the vocal room . Then it was just you , with Suho , Baekhyun and D.O. sunbae . They grabbed a stool and surrounded you . Baekhyun in front , Suho on the left and D.O. on the right . But you're so used to having a boy's company you didn't mind .

Suho : So how do you like it as a trainee so far ?
You : It's my first day sunbae , I don't know yet .
Suho : Oh right ..
Baekhyun : I hope you last ..
Then you see D.O. elbowed Baekhyun .
You : W-what do you mean by that sunbae ?
D.O. : you see , not many trainees make it to the end .
Suho : Some of them quit because they can't take the trainings and schedules .
You : Ah ..
D.O. : But don't worry !
Baekhyun : I'm sure you can make it . By the looks of it ,you're a fighter . -pats head-
You : Ah , kamsahamida -bows-
Suho : How about we drop the formality ?
D.O. : And just call us oppa , sunbae sounds so ..
Baekhyun : Old .
D.O. : yeah , old -pouts-
You : A-arraso , oppa .
Suho : So how long have you been practicing today ?
You : Hmm.. about .. I think starting from 8.30 a.m. ?
D.O. & Suho & Baekhyun : Wah ..
D.O.  : Have you eaten yet ?
You : Ani , I don't think I'd be eating .
Baekhyun & Suho : Wae ?
You : I'm not hungry -smiles-

Before any of them could say anything , the door opened and it was someone you didn't know , but again , and again , he looked familiar . He was surprised to see the three of them surrounding you . He said "Annyeonghaseyo Exo-K's Maknae Oh Sehun inmida , but you can call me Sehun " while giving a bow . "Annyeonghaseyo _______inmida " You said while giving a bow . Then he said "Oh , hyung ,  the dance coach would like all you to be in the dance practice room now " 

D.O. : Would you like to come along ?
You : Oh ? It's okay .
Baekhyun : c'mon ! Don't you have a break ?
You : Now's my break actually ..
Suho : When does it end ?
You : 1.30 p.-

Before you could finish your sentence Suho already grabbed your wrist and pulled you to the dance practice room while Baekhyun , D.O.  and Sehun followed him . When you reached the dance practice hall , every Exo member was in there . Of course you knew most of them already but you didn't know all of them just yet . The moment you got in you saw the dance teacher saying "Okay finally you- OH ?!" You saw the dance teacher and it was Mike . This is really a small world .

Mike came up to you and Suho let go of your wrist . Mike hugged you tight and spoke to you in Korean , because well,you guys are in Korea after all .

Mike : What are you doing here ?!
You : I told you I was a trainee here !
Mike : I didn't know !
You : Oppa , I told you on the flight .
Mike : When I was holding your hand ?
You : No no , after that . 
Mike : really ?
You : I don't know ! You're confusing me ! But I did tell you !

At that moment you could feel people staring at you two in confusion , most probably they mistaken you two as a couple. Like they always do . 

Kris : Hyung , is that pretty girl your girlfriend ?

You and Mike looked at each other and laughed .

You : Oppa , if he was my boyfriend I would jump off the building .
Everyone in the room started to laugh when you said that .

Mike : Yah , isn't that a litt-
You : a little harsh ? No .
Mike : Aish chincha .
You : Oppa , I just came because Suho oppa told me to come , I'll sit over at one corner while you do your business.-smiles- 

You walked over to one corner and sat down by the wall . 

Mike : How about you guys introduce yourself first ?
One by one introduced themselves , even the ones you already know , and finally you knew the rest of the members. Before you could introduce yourself , Mike said something.
Mike : And that girl over there , she's 18 this year , her name is __________ and she's a mischievious girl .
You : Oppa , I learnt from the best , remember that .
Mike : Aigoo .. someone's trying to act mature in front of boys .
You : Aigoo .. oppa is trying to be my father in front of the boys .
Mike : Aish ! 
Suho : She's really funny hyung !
Kris : She's just like Mike hyung .
everyone then nodded in agreement .

Sehun : ________ , do you like to dance ?
Mike : She does !
You : Yah oppa , are you me ?
Mike : Oh mian . -bows-
You : I guess I like to -smiles-
Tao : How about you show us some skills ? -grins-
You : N-now ?
Mike : _______ , let's show them the one we did at the park .
You : The one at JYP ?
Mike : Yeah , c'mon ! 

You got up and stretched before you started dancing . While you were stretching the boys were going "ooh" and "aah" Which made them seem like little kids . But it was cute though . Mike switched on the song Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas and you started to dance beside Mike .

 

 

 

While you were dancing you could hear them cheering at the back and at the side of the room . It wasn't a long dance piece , but it was definitely enough to wow them over. After you were done you bowed and excused yourself as you had to go back to the vocal room. 


Here are the photo's of the five Exo members you talked to in the story ;-

Photobucket

xx Comments are appreciated . xx