Chapter 68.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 24/12/12


(Your POV)
It's been a few days now, your training is getting harder and harder. You can't even have time for your own thoughts. Taemin kept looking after you eventhough he should be worrying about his own career now. Your debut was just four months away. Sounds like a lot of time but actually , it's really short. You have to perfect the dance , vocals,looks and pull off all three to make sure you give an audience a performance from a rookie they never saw coming.

The song was written by you with the help of Joo-Unnie. And practically the rest was taken care of the hyungs and unnies there. SM was pleased with the progress so far. It's a Friday today. You're tired , and sweaty from all the dancing. You picked up your water bottle as you wanted to leave the dance practice room to walk back home. Just as you walk out from the dance practice room you hear "Aigoo .. you're working so hard". You turned your head and you see Taemin smiling at you.

He leaned closer to wipe away your sweat and held onto your hand to walk back home .

You : Yah oppa , shouldn't you be resting now ?
Taemin : And leave my girlfriend to walk alone ? Nope .
You : So how's the promotion ?
Taemin : For Dazzling Girl ?
You : Ani , for Dazzling Boy .
Taemin : Aish , I was just confirming !
You : It's pretty obvious !
Taemin : Yah .. arraso. It's getting good. I'll be leaving to Japan again to promote in Japan.
You : Chincha ? When ?
Taemin : It won't be anytime soon. But when the time comes you'll know .

Just as you reached the dorm, Taemin took out a blindfold, he tried to put it on you but you dodged it .

You : Yah , what's that for ?
Taemin : Just let me put it on you !
You : Not until you tell me for what reason !
Taemin : Listen to me , girlfriend ?

You gave in and he put the blindfold over your eyes. Now you really have no idea what was going on, it's only been a few days since you and Taemin were officially together. It can't be anything big , can it ?You hear murmurs from the rest of the SHINee oppas. They were chuckling and Taemin pushed you until he placed your hand onto a door knob. "Turn it" he said while placing his hands onto your shoulders. 

As you opened the door Taemin removed the blind fold , and it was your room.

You could hear SHINee shouting "JJANG! SURPRISE!" . But you were too stunned to respond.

There was a pink bed with black royal railings. A window with a drawer seat for you to put your clothes at the drawer. There were pillows on the seat. Beside the windows there were shelves for you to put your things. Also a table for you to write . There was a lamp beside the bed , along with pink curtains at the window .

Photobucket

You just froze, you couldn't even believe what you were seeing. You'll be living in there from now on, no more sleeping on the sofa. Just a private room for yourself. Eventhough the sofa wasn't something you could complain about , but a girl needs her space right? Finally after months sleeping at the sofa, now you have your own room. You walked inside as Taemin pushed you from the back. You walked towards the shelf and see your camera, with your polaroid pictures stuck on the walls of the shelves. Your camera was placed on the shelf along with the rest of your things.

You turned around and SHINee was just enjoying looking at your reaction .

Onew : We practically took out everything from your luggage ,that is by the corner there.
Minho : Your clothes are in the drawers .
Jonghyun : Key kind of color coordinated everything .
Key : Of course ! She's a girl. And girl's keep their things organized .
Taemin : I stuck most of your polaroids on the shelf walls .
SHINee : So how is it ?
You : I-I can't even.. gomawo!

They all group hugged you and soon they left you alone to be in your own room. Even Taemin . Eventhough he's your boyfriend , he wanted you to enjoy your girl time in your room. You laid down on the bed. Just feeling how soft and fluffy it is. You got back up immediately when you realized you haven't even wash up yet. You went to the drawer and opened it. Man, it was really color coordinated. The reds , followed by the blues, green, yellow and so on. Key arranged it in the colors of the rainbow. You took out some sleeping clothes and went to wash up. When you were done you went to the living room to dry your hair, but the hair dryer was gone . Just then you hear Taemin say "Silly girl, follow me". You turned around and got up to follow Taemin . He leaded you back to your room. He closed the door and told you to sit on the chair in front of your desk. He pulled out a white hair dryer and plugged it into the socket. "Here, this is your hair dryer from now on" .

You : Oh ?
Taemin : A girl has got to have her own hair dryer right ?
You : Ah .. 
Taemin : I'll do it for you.

He blow dried your hair and you hook your towel at the back of your door. You went to lay down on your bed, just stuffing the pillows onto your face. Feeling the softness of the pillow when suddenly you feel someone beside you. You looked up and see  Taemin laying down beside you.

Taemin : Enjoying yourself there ?
You : It's been so long since I slept in a bed!
Taemin : Oh , tomorrow . I'll be waking you up early tomorrow.
You : Waeyo ?~ It's a day off tomorrow !
Taemin : Just listen to your boyfriend ! 
You : I'll lock the doors. 
Taemin : don't you dare .
You : It's MY room after all .
Taemin : If you're being that way, I'm sleeping here then .
You : Eh ?!
Taemin : That's right , so don't lock your door.

Taemin got up and gave you a kiss on the forehead , bidding you goodnight. He gave you a smile before he left your room. You got up and walked around your room. Trying to get used to the atmosphere in your room. It was a warm , yet soothing feeling. You run through your fingers on the table. And took your camera. You caressed the camera strap , just looking at the sowing your photography crew made for you .

*flashback*

 

You saw the and touched the camera strapped . Your name was sewed on the camera strap . "_________ , photography crew's Ace . 2011 - 2012 . " was sewed onto the camera strap.

"You can change the strap for your camera and use this instead. At least whenever you feel down , or feel that you miss us , you can look at  this strap , and maybe find some strength . IT WAS NOT EASY DOING THIS WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS .They kept poking their own fingers with the needle , and in the end one person only sewed one word . Which explains why each letter has a different "font" ." Mr.David explained .
"Thank you , for this , for everything "You said while giving him a hug . "Don't worry, I won't forget you . SO YOU MUST NEVER FORGET ME EITHER , thank me on your Award shows or something . " Mr.David joked . "I've got to go somewhere , one person wants to see you before you go " . Mr.David said while leaving the room .

 

*flashback over*

You your camera and flipped through the pictures your ex-crush took for you when he was over at your house. 

Photobucket

Just then you hear someone saying at the side of your shoulder "Those are really nice". You turned around immediately and see Minho grinning at you . 

You : YAH ! Oppa ! Knocking would be nice !
Minho : I just wanted to see what you were doing .
You : Still ! You better knock the door next time before I knock you on the head.
Minho : Arraso arraso .

You walked back to your bed while he walked towards the seat by the window. "Mind if I sit ?" . You shook your head and he sat down.

Minho : Enjoying life so far ?
You : And what should I enjoy ?
Minho : Taemin as your boyfriend . Your room now. Your debut in .. four months ?
You : Yeah , I guess so .
Minho : What's wrong ? You don't seem too happy .
You : I guess I'm just tired. There's so much going on. 
Minho : You'll get through this, did Taemin tell you about tomorrow ?
You : Well all he told me was he's going to wake me up early tomorrow.
Minho : Ah .. same thing. 
You : Where are we going ?
Minho : Oh , not we . Just the two of you .
You : Where are w-
Minho : I'm going to go back to my room now ! sleep tight ! -pats head-
You : yah oppa !

Just as you said that he walked out of your room shutting the door tight. Everyone loves keeping secrets don't they. Well , all you have now is your room. That's pretty good news for you. You pulled up the blanket and closed your eyes.