Chapter 20 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 01/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
Dancing beside Mike felt really great . Then Mike , went and turn off the radio and put his arms around your shoulders and walked towards Taemin and Minho . You can tell that they're pretty shocked .

Taemin : W-who is he ?
Mike : Anneyeonghaseyo . *in English* The name's Michael , but you can call me Mike .
Minho : Bwo ?
You : He said his name is Michael , but you can call him Mike , oppa .
Minho : ah .. Anneyeonghaseyo SHINee's Minho mida.
Taemin : Anneyeonghaseyo SHINee's maknae Taemin mida .
Mike : Nice to meet you guys !
Taemin : oh , you can speak Korean ?
You : He's been in Korea for over 10 years , oppa .
Minho : ah ..
Mike : I'm ________'s boyfriend .
Minho & Taemin : BWO !? 
You : Yah !
Mike : Hahaha , I was just kidding !
Taemin & Minho let out a relieved sigh .
Mike : But no doubt , I'm her oppa .
You : Any guy older than me is my oppa , oppa .
Mike : Yah .
You : Bwo ?
Mike : Anneyeong .-pats head-
You : Where are you going ?
Mike : Home !
You : YAH !

From there you see Mike running away with his radio , leaving you with Taemin and Minho once again . You looked at Taemin and Minho and their eyes are still opened wide .

You : Kaja ! (Let's go!) -you said while linking your arms with them again-
Taemin : So .. who is he to you ?
You : Hmm .. an oppa , just like you two oppa . -smiles-
Minho : Where did you learn how to dance that ?
You : Mike oppa taught me those moves .
Taemin : When ?
You : Hmm .. say .. 8 years ago I guess ? -you said while looking up at the sky-
Taemin & Minho : Wah ..
Minho : That's a pretty long time ago ! You still remember it ?
You : It was great memories with Nichkhun-
Taemin : AHA ! You do like Nichkhun !
You : OPPA ! I wasn't finis-
Minho : let me guess , Wooyoung hyung was also part of the memories right !
You : Yes bu-
Taemin & Minho : HAH !
You : YAH ! -you said while unlinking your arms from theirs-

You took a step forward , turned around and pushed them together and said , "Taemin oppa , Minho oppa . Nichkhun oppa , and Wooyoung Oppa . what are the differences ?"

They looked at you with a confused expression and Minho said "They're in 2PM and we're in SHINee" then you said "Exactly , the four of you are normal idol boys right?" . Minho and Taemin nodded their heads .

"So what's the big deal ?" You said  while walking away . Minho and Taemin caught up and walked beside you . 
Minho : what do you mean ?
You : Whether it's Nichkhun oppa , Wooyoung oppa , Minho oppa or Taemin oppa . All of you are still my oppa's . So what's the big deal whenever I mention Nichkhun oppa or Wooyoung oppa ?
Taemin : We just thought you liked one of them .
Minho : Or two of them .
You : Yah ! -you stopped walking-

When you stopped walking they stopped walking and looked at you . "I'll say this once ,and once only . I do not , have feelings for Nichkhun oppa , or Wooyoung oppa ." You said while looking at both of them in the eyes . "A-arraso ." Taemin said . You looked into Minho's eyes and suddenly it turned into a staring contest . He came closer to your eyes and you kept staring back into his eyes . Like you don't CARE if he had nice eyes , staring contests are your thing . After staring for 2 minutes straight  Taemin broke the two of you and said "YAH ! YOU BOTH WIN THE STARING CONTEST !"

The three of you broke into laughter and continued walking around the park . While walking the three of you shared stories and bonded together . It was a lot of fun , though it was just a simple walk around the park and had ice cream , it was definitely fun . Suddenly you feel someone pulling you shoulder back . That person just grabbed your hand and pulled you away into a van . You couldn't see anything when you got into the van , of course you were shouting at the top of your lungs when someone covered your mouth . Then they switched on the lights in the van and you saw 2PM surrounding you . Your eyes widen and saw every single member surrounding you .

"What's going on ?"You asked while looking around . "we're borrowing you !" Nichkhun said . He was sitting beside you and you looked out the window . You saw Taemin and Minho banging the car window and trying to open the car door . Wooyoung winded down the window and said "Yah , we're borrowing her !" The moment they saw you with Nichkhun they were relieved,yet they showed a certain kind of expression . The kind where it's like . "You're supposed to be with us , not them." But still they agreed to let you be with them . 

You : Oppa ! Mian !
Taemin : Aish , it's okay .
Minho : One condition !
Wooyoung : ah , bwo ?
Minho : Have her back by 8.00 p.m.
Nichkhun : Wae ?
Minho : We want to spend time with her too you know !
Taemin : Hyung .. let's just let her have her time . We're LIVING with her anyways .
2PM : BWO!?
Minho smirked and then he said "Okay , have her as long as you want , latest by midnight she should be back. Her practice starts tomorrow and she needs the sleep" . With that being said , Minho and Taemin walked back into the park . Nichkhun winded the window back up and asked the manager to drive to a certain place . Though you don't know where you're going to go .

Nichkhun : Yah .. this is the girl I've been talking about .
Wooyoung : Yes ! My girlfriend !
You : YAH !
Wooyoung : It's true right ?
You : You wish it was true.

The rest of the 2PM started to laugh after you said that  . Which really lighten up the atmosphere in the van , which was very awkward .

Nichkhun : introduce yourselves !
Taecyeon : Anneyeonghaseyo Tacye-
Wooyoung : yah ,drop the formality ! 
Taecyeon : ahhhhh . wae ?
Nichkhun : you guys can get closer without formality !
Taecyeon  : Fine . Anneyeong ! 2PM's Taecyeon mida !-bows-
Junsu : anneyeong ! 2PM's Junsu mida !
Junho : Anneyeong ! 2PM's Junho mida ! -bows-
Chan Sung : Anneyong ! 2PM's maknae Chan Sung mida .
Nichkhun : And you know me and Wooyoung already so ..
Taecyeon : Hyung , we don't know her name .
You : Anneyeong ! ________ mida !-bows-
2PM : Wooooooh ! -claps hands-
Wooyoung : YAH ! Why are you guys like this ?
Taecyeon : beacuse we have a pretty girl in the car .
Nichkhun : there's one more surprise .
You : Bwo ?
Nichkhun : Look whose sitting on the front seat .

The person at the front seat , beside the driver's seat turned around and you saw Jay oppa (Jay Park )

Jay : Anneyeong ______ !
You : Yah ! Oppa !
Jay : Missed me ?
You : Nope .
Jay : Yah ..
You : Of course I did !
Wooyoung : You missed me too right ?
Nichkhun : Aish , who would miss you ?
Junsu : I would -raises hand-
Chan Sung : Why is everybody acting like this today .
Junho :They all gone crazy because they finally reunited as freaks .
You : It takes one to know one oppa -smiles-
2PM : HOHHHH ! 
Wooyoung : Junho you just got owned !

Aish , it was good seeing Jay oppa and the rest of the 2PM members . Nichkhun and Wooyoung always told you about them but you've bever really met them all . I wonder where we're going .


A/N : This is when Jay Park is already OUT of 2PM . to find out more about 2PM , read it here , under the section of Debut and controversy . :)