Chapter 52.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 14/12/12


(Your POV)
You were laying down on the sofa with your eyes wide open. Thinking of training tomorrow and how you're going to help Max's girlfriend. Which Taemin will be coming along. Somehow your heart feels as though , you kind of want Taemin to come along.

Just then someone poked you on your arm. You tilted your head sideways to see who was it and it was Taemin , who just got out of the bathroom with his hair wet .

Taemin : How was today ?
You : Hmm .. I'll let you know once I find the right words to explain it .
Taemin : Wanna know what I think ?
You : Go .
Taemin : One word .
You : Wet ?
Taemin : Amazing . -grins-
You : Y-yah , don't you think you should dry your hair ?
Taemin : You help me .

After he said that he got up from the stool and walked towards the hair dryer and sat down. He held up the hair dryer and looked at you. Not to mention he was also signalling you to go towards him. You got up and walked towards him to grab the hair dryer. Soon , you were drying his hair. While drying his hair , he tried to talk to you .

Taemin : This is good!~
You : Yah oppa ! Keep quiet !
Taemin : Waeyo ?!
You : Because it's hard to talk to you with the hair dryer on !
Taemin : Bwo ?!
You : Just keep quiet !
Taemin : You want to keep quiet ?
You : No ! You keep quiet !
Taemin : Nae arraso !

When you were done drying his hair , you placed the hair dryer back on the floor and laid back down on the sofa. Just as you laid down Minho came out with the rest of the oppas. Looks like they were ready to go for dinner. You got up and Taemin held your hand to pull you out of the dorm.

You : yah oppa .
Taemin : Hmm ?
You : W-why are you holding my hand ?
Taemin : Because you're mine .
You : well that isn't really of-
Taemin : Official ? It will be soon, this is just a warning for guys to stay away  from you .-grins-
You : And what if they steal me away ?
Taemin : I'll never let that happen .

Minho pulled both of your shoulders and said "Yah , can you at least know where we're going for dinner?" . You and Taemin turned around and walked back towards Key , Jonghyun and Onew .

Taemin : so where are we going for dinner ?
Minho : We haven't decided yet .
Key : Suggestions ?
Onew : CHICKEN !
Jonghyun : STOP IT !
Key : Let's just go eat ramen .
Minho : and that is how we eat ramen .
Onew : kaja !

Taemin , still holding your hand , leaded the way to the ramen shop . On the way , you two talked , as though the rest of SHINee didn't exist .

Taemin : So , tomorrow's training will be hard on you huh ?
You : I guess so , now that they have a debut song for me .
Taemin : Who wrote it ?
You : I did .
Taemin : CHINCHA ?!
You : oh , with the help of Joo-Unnie . and Mike oppa for the choregraphy .
Taemin : Wow , so much progress already ! You're going to be busy in no time !
You : yah , is that good or bad ?
Taemin : It depends . Both I guess . You'll be very tired , but you're living your dreams .
You : Ah .. I guess that's both good and bad then .

Minho : Yah , best couple in the world , stop walking .
Key : We're here . 
Jonghyun : Come back here , we're going to eat !

You and Taemin walked back towards the shop while the rest went in already. This restaurant only has tables for two. Not more than that. So Minho sat with Onew , Key sat with Jonghyun and as expected you sat with Taemin . Just then you sat opposite Taemin , and ordered your ramen. Two of you ordered different ramen though . Before Taemin could say anything, you got a phone call. You checked the caller ID and it was your bestfriend.

You : Hey ! You're back at ______ (your country's name)
Your bestfriend : Yeah ! I wish you had time to see us off !
You : You know I'd love to !
Your bestfriend : your debut is in a few months right ? 
You : yeah ! 
Your bestfriend : I'll be there if that's the last thing I'll do ! 
You : So why are you calling by the way ?
Your bestfriend : Oh , I want to inform you that , ________ (your crush) didn't come back to Korea .
You : WHAT ?!

Just then you realized people in the restaurant  were looking at you. You bowed and apologized while Taemin's eyes were fixed on you .

You : What did you say ?!
Your bestfriend : You heard me , he didn't go back .
You : And why the hell not ?!
Your bestfriend : He sorta got accepted to the Korean school there. I have no idea what kind of school that was but it was for photographers. He seemed to impressed the headmistress there and he was offered a scholarship . Being the guy who takes options and risks ,he called his mom and accepted the offer.
You : And no one else was offered ?! Like you are one of the best ! You should've got accepted !
Your bestfriend : I'm not gonna lie , I tried . But she turned me down and offered him instead .
You : so that means ..
Your bestfriend : That's right , _______(your crush) is living in Korea now .
You : Aish ! This is getting more worse !
Your bestfriend : I just called you to let you know. Cause now I don't want to hide anything from you. So this is to alert you.
You : Thank you . 
Your bestfriend : You're welcome ! Enjoy your dinner~
You : How did you-
Your bestfriend : I Had a feeling -laughs- take care and see you ASAP !

After that you hung up and stared at your phone . Coming to your senses you blinked a few times and Taemin was still staring at you . You slipped your phone back into your pocket and Taemin asked "Who was it ?"

You : My bestfriend .
Taemin : How is she ?
You : she's fine , she's back home .
Taemin : That's good . That her flight was safe . But why were you shouting ? Did something happen ?
You : Ah .. nothing . I was just shocked . That's all .
Taemin : Don't hide anything from me , what's really going on ?
You : Aish chincha , yah oppa . You don't trust me ?
Taemin : Not with that voice , she must've told you something more than that .
You : I'll tell you later . -grins-
Taemin : Don't go back on your word then -smiles-

Before you two could continue talking , your order came. You and Taemin said " I will eat well!" at the same time and started to eat. Half way when you're eating Taemin asked "So how's yours?" .

You : It's alright I guess. You want to try some ?

He nodded his head and you pushed your bowl towards him when he pushed it back towards you .
You : mwoyaa ?

He put  down his chopsticks and spoon and leaned back. You looked at him with a confused face and just looked at him. "Feed me" he said with a grin.

You : Yah , am I your maid ?
Taemin : ani .
You : Then what am I ?
Taemin : You ? -laughs-
You : Yah . - you said as you placed down your chopsticks and spoon-

Taemin leaned closer towards you and said "You're my future girlfriend" . Then he leaned back and smiled . You lifted your chopsticks and spoon to fill it with ramen. Taemin leaned closer towards you and you fed him. You could feel Minho, Key ,Onew, and Jonghyun just staring at the two of you but you kept looking down at your ramen to eat. Before you could take another bite Taemin leaned closer towards you with his spoon in front of your mouth.

You : Bwo ?
Taemin : eat mine too .
You : Waeyo ?
Taemin : because , as your future boyfriend , I'll feed you too .
You : But I didn-

Before you could finish your sentence he cut you off by forcing his spoon gently into your mouth letting you eat the ramen. After you swallowed the ramen you said "yah oppa"

Taemin : Hmm ?
You : h-how can you just do that to-
Taemin : To my future girlfriend ? I'll do anything sweet I like . Now eat up -grins-

"Ige mwoyaa" you mumbled to yourself but loud enough for Taemin to hear.