Chapter 29 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

(Short update ) published on ; 05/12/12 . 

A/N :  Just in case anyone is confused , I'd like to clear things up for you :) Yes , there's a guy(your crush) and your bestfriend . He said he liked you and everything , but you two are not together , plus he was lying the whole time , all those things he said in the video,things he did . LIES . :) Your bestfriend found out he secretly had a girlfriend, but she didn't tell you . I hope this makes it clearer for you :) Enjoy ~ 


(Your POV)

Your eyes were getting puffed up , but it's usually it's because you cried , or you didn't get enough sleep . Guess you'll try to say you didn't get enough sleep . Hope that Mike or anyone will accept that reason .

When you entered the SM Building , you went straight to the lift . Eventhough you couldn't remember where the dance practice room was, but you know it's on the same floor as the vocal room . So that's a start . You entered the lift and you thought you saw someone you knew but you tried to not get noticed . You kept looking at the ground the whole time , and you wanted to press the button to the second floor ,but it's already pressed . Before the elevator doors could close , someone shouted "Hold the lift !" . You pressed the  ► and the lift doors opened again.

You didn't lift up your head , instead you asked "What floor ?" . "Oh , 2nd floor but it's okay , someone pressed it already." That person replied . His voice , it sounded familiar . You just kept looking down until the elevator reached the second floor,you pressed the  ►.

Both of them in the elevator got out , and eventually you lifted your head and decided to get out of the elevator . You froze as the moment you lifted up your head , you saw Kris and Baekhyun in front of you looking at you . They were just staring at your eyes when you bowed , smiled and tried walked away . You didn't know where you were going to go , but once you turned away from Kris and Baekhyun , Mike was in front of you . Mike walked closer to you , and lifted up your chin .

Mike : You .. you cried didn't you ?

That's it , you can't lie anymore . Mike is one of the people you can never lie to , ever . He kept staring into your eyes. You could feel Kris and Baekhyun were still looking at you and Mike , but all of that didn't matter . You nodded your head and he pulled you in for a hug . Out of no where , you lost it . Tears started to flow , and you hugged Mike tightly . He your hair and kept telling you "It will be alright.." . You could hear that Mike was telling Kris and Baekhyun to go the dance practice room . After a while , you calmed down and Mike broke the hug . He looked at you , wiped the tears and the first thing he said was "It's because of him . isn't it ?" You nodded your head slowly .

Mike : Shoot it to me , what happened now ?
You : All this while , when he was so-called .. with me , he had a girlfriend ..
Mike : That's not all , what else .
You : _______(Name of your bestfriend) .. she , knew about it and she didn't tell me .
Mike : Now what ?
You : w-what do you mean ?
Mike : What do you plan to do now ?
You : p-practice .. ?
Mike : That's right . Don't think too much of those that hurt you , think more of those that love you . Arraso ?
You : Arraso .. but oppa .
Mike : Bwo ?
You : It's weird .
Mike : What is ?
You : Talking to you in Korean instead of english .
Mike : Aish chincha , shut up . C'mon , you're late for practice .
You : Yah , oppa , it's only 7.55 a.m. 
Mike : Aish , c'mon , the rest are waiting .
You : t-the rest ?
Mike : You're training with EXO today .
You : w-waeyo ?
Mike : Because , you can handle their standard of dancing . Plus , they want to see you again .

You nodded your head and Mike brought you to the dance practice room . The moment you got in everyone got up and greeted you . "We are ONE ! Annyeonghaseyo EXO-inmida ! "

You bowed and greeted them but they stopped talking the moment they took a closer look at you . Mike was looking at the situation and he said "YAH ! I know she's very pretty , but keep in mind today she's here as a trainee . She'll be training with you until we discuss her training schedules . Got it ?" Everyone cheered and shouted in agreement while you just stood by the door . "Everyone get up , and stretch . " Mike said while switching on some music.

Kris walked up to you and said "Are you okay ..? I saw you just now ."
You : Y-yeah oppa ! C'mon ! Let's stretch !
Kris  : Arraso arraso .

Kris was beside you stretching while the rest were at the back of the dance room . You turned behind when Kris turned behind . Everyone was smiling at you and raising their eyebrows . Both of you had no idea what was going on , but you two didn't pay much attention to it either . Mike told everyone to be in pairs . Everyone in EXO had their pairs except for you because Mike told you that he'll be your partner . Which was good because you didn't want any of them to be your partner at the moment . You didn't really learn anything other than increase your stamina . At 12.30 p.m. there was a short break as Mike had to be somewhere , and you were sitting beside Kris and D.O. during the break in the dance practice room on the floor .

Kris : So how is practice so far ?
You : Hmm .. it was alright .
Kris : about what happened at the hallwa-
You : Oppa , can we not talk about this ? -smiles-
Kris : Arraso -pats you on the head-

After a while , the rest of the EXO members decided to go eat lunch except for you . You didn't have the mood to eat so you just stayed at the music room by yourself .