Chapter 67.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 23/12/12


(Suzy's POV)
When _____ was looking over at the accessories corner with Fei and Sohee , I went into one of the dressing rooms to answer a call .

? : Yah , is she done ?
Me : She's done picking out the dress.
? : Paid for it already ?
Me : Ani , we're still shopping for accessories .
? : Just remember to put it on my card I gave you .
Me : Nae , so when we're done we're calling Khunnie and Youngie to take over right?
? : Khunnie and Youngie ? Oh! Nae , Nichkhun hyung and Wooyoung hyung .
Me : Thanks for letting us spend time with _____ today , it was fun .
? : Who knows you'll see more of her again .
Me : Yah , I have to go. 
? : Nae . Take care !

I stuffed my phone back into my bag and walked out of the dressing room. Looks like the girls are still looking around.

(Your POV)

Looking around , there were just so many accessories to choose from .

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Just then Sohee passed you a basket and Fei started filling it with accessories. It was all pretty but there was so many! 

You : Yah ! It's enough !
Sohee : C'mon , it's been ages since we've gone shopping !
Fei : Plus , we're spliting it up! We definitely need friendship rings.

Just then Suzy came and put in four same rings into the basket.

Suzy : I think friendship rings are on check!
Sohee : Friendship necklace ?
Fei : Kaja !
You : YAH !

After 40 minutes of walking around in Forever 21, you were still wearing the white dress. Suzy passed you a beige bow tie bag.

 Photobucket

Suzy : here, your clothes are inside .
You : This isn't my ba-
Suzy : I bought it -winks-
You : Yah Suzy-ah .
Suzy : It's something for you to remember me by! Who knows we'll never see each other again? You'll probably be so busy after your debut!
Sohee : Remember , we'll be watching your debut performance !
Fei : Yah , keep quiet and place all the things so I can pay. 
Suzy : Uhm .. use this card instead !
Fei : Wae-
Suzy : Just use it !
Fei : Arraso arraso.

After the payment Fei split up all the accessories and you slipped on the friendship ring onto your right hand. Same as the rest of the girls. Sohee and Fei went to the arcade to call Nichkhun and Wooyoung while you and Suzy were sitting on a bench in front of Forever 21 .

Suzy : So .. you like Taemin ?
You : How did you-
Suzy : Wooyoung , not the best secret keeper .
You : Ah .. 
Suzy : So .. ?
You : Yeah but we're not offic-
Suzy : Omo ! since when ?
You : Yah ! 
Suzy : Oh mian.
You : I don't know either , but out of no where I just started to fall for him.
Suzy : So do you know where you're going after this ?
You : mollah , I'm not sure .
Suzy : I'm sure you'll love it !
You : What about you ? And Taecyeo-
Suzy : YAH !
You : Or was it Yoseo-
Suzy : ______ ! 
You : Well , it's all over Youtube with people shipping you and a lot of guys. You must've been busy eh Suzy ?
Suzy : Aish chincha . Yah get up !

Just as you got up , the two of you started to laugh as you realize how childish you two were. Nichkhun and Wooyoung came out with Fei and Sohee and gathered up with you and Suzy .

Sohee : So where to now ?
Nichkhun : Let's go grab a bite !
You : But I ate alrea-
Wooyoung : Aish ! Let's go for tea! Starbucks ?
Fei : I could use some coffee .
Suzy : Kaja !

The six of you link arms with one another while walking toward Starbucks. After talking and just catching up like old times, Nichkhun passed you a note. After he passed you the note all of them just left like that. Well , guess they were a part of this as well. You checked the time and it was already 6.38 p.m. And you still don't have your phone.

You opened the note as you walked around the shopping complex .

" Had fun ? Do you still want your phone ? Come to the park. You'll have to walk! Start from the entrance of the shopping complex. :)  "

Which park is he talking about ? There's so many parks here in Korea ! But you assumed it was the one near the SM Building. He wants you to walk ? It's going to take a while to reach there. Considering that you kind of forgot the way back there. You went to the entrance of the shopping complex and see a pink note with an arrow on it indicating where to walk and where to turn. How cute . You picked the notes up on the way. Not even noticing the time. It was getting dark , and dark and you were just to the point of giving up when you see the park. With a bright smile on your face you walked towards the park and sat on the bench.

I'm here already , now where's my phone ? You thought to yourself.

Just then the pathway to the bench had lighted lights on the ground. It was all so pretty when suddenly Minho came and handed you a rose and left. Not knowing what was going on you just looked at the rose. Then Key came with a rose, follow by Jonghyun after Key , then Onew . Soon you had four roses in your hands, not knowing what was going on. You kept looking around trying to find Taemin but he wasn't there. Then Nichkhun came passing you a rose, followed by Wooyoung, and the rest of the 2PM members. After a while Kris came with a rose , followed by the rest of the EXO members. Sooner or later you had 23 roses in your hands. Then Suzy came along with Fei and Sohee handing you three roses. "Hwaiting!" They shouted as they left after passing you the rose.

"YAH!" You shouted but they didn't come back. Now you have 26 roses. Then Mike came and handed you a rose. He had a smile on his face as he walked away. 27 roses now, who else ? Just then you hear a familiar voice saying "Yah... _______~" You turned your head and see Ahjumma walking with a rose in her hand. "Ahjumma! you too?". She passed you a rose and said "Be happy , you deserve it" with a smile as she walked away. 28 roses, is it done ? All of the roses together made a lovely bouquet. Just then you hear "Not just yet". That voice .. you turned your head and see your ex-crush walking towards you holding a rose. He passed you a rose and patted your head , "I just want you to be happy" he said as he walked away.

You stood up and tried to look around , where did everyone go ? It was getting dark , and no one was around. Where's your phone ? Who was going to give you back your phone ? Just then there was a tree lighted up with colorful lights around it.

Photobucket

When you reached in front of the tree , you sat down in front of it, while placing down the bouquet of roses with the bag on the ground. Just then you feel a paper ball hitting you at your neck. You look around and see a paper ball. If it wasn't for the lights on the tree you wouldn't be able to see anything but since there were lights around the tree, you could see better. You picked up the paper ball and opened it .

"Annyeong ! ^.^ " what the he-

*flashback*

 "Anneyong ! ^.^" You froze . What ? You didn't think it was anything supernatual but you were wondering who was there . Your friends are too lazy to get up this late , you've tried before to bring them here with you but that was the first and last . Your parents , hmm .. they couldn't care less . Who else could it be ? You got up , took your tripod and said outloud .

"LOOK , WHOEVER YOU ARE . I'm not afraid of you , I have a tripod , that hurts very much if you get hit by it . COME OUT NOW AND SHOW YOURSELF !"

Slowly you see Taemin showing himself , he was hiding behind the tree behind you.
*flashback over*

Then you sat down there when suddenly someone said "Do you remember?" . You looked up and you see Taemin holding a rose as he smiled at you. He helped you up and said "You look beautiful."

You : G-gomawo .. Oppa , you're behind all this ? All of this ? Even the roses ?
Taemin : Mmmhmm.

He took your phone out of his pocket and passed it back to you. You checked your phone to see if there was any missed calls or anything but the only thing that caught your eye was the wallpaper. He changed the wallpaper.

It was a black background with white words saying ,

Immediately you looked up to him and he handed you a rose. You took the rose and smiled at him. "S-so , it's a,yes?" He asked while looking at you with his eyes wide open. You leaned closer towards him and your faces were millimetres apart from each other. "What do you think?" you asked as you slowly pressed your lips onto his. Your heart was beating really fast just having the thought that your lips were pressing on Taemin's. His lips were soft, and delicate. During the kiss his arms s around your waist as yours s around his neck. Slowly you broke the kiss and he leaned his forehead onto yours.

Taemin : So it's official.
You : I guess it is.
Taemin : You're now , mine .