Chapter 74.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 28/12/12


(Your POV)
While your face was still being stuffed by the pillow, your phone vibrated again. You look at the screen and it was a call from Nichkhun .

You : Yobose-
Nichkhun : OPEN THE DOOR !
You : Eh ?

Before you could say anything else , he hung up. You dragged yourself to the front door and open it. You see Nichkhun, Wooyoung, Suzy, and Fei standing in front of you .

You : Yah ..
Wooyoung : What are you waiting for ? OPEN UP!
You : Oh ? Oh , nae .

You grabbed your keys and opened the door for them. They entered and sat at the living room while you locked up. They placed a box , with drinks and a few packed up boxes on the table. Probably take outs. They placed it on the table and sat on the sofa, leaving space for you to sit. You sat in between Suzy and Fei while Nichkhun and Wooyoung sat on the floor in front of you. Your phone was in your hands though.

Suzy & Fei & Wooyoung & Nichkhun : CONGRATULATIONS!
Suzy : It was amazing !
Nichkhun : Hah , and you thought you wouldn't do well !
You : Gomawo .

Suzy & Fei hugged you from the left and right while Wooyoung and Nichkhun got on their knees to join the group hug. They broke the hug and sat back down. Then Suzy said " Let's eat!"

Nichkhun & Wooyoung opened up all the takeout boxes and they brought a lot of food. Suzy and Fei went to the kitchen and came back with 5 cups to pour out the drinks. Then there was a red colored box. Paper box with a note on top. "This one you have to open by yourself" Nichkhun said while pushing the box towards you.

You sat on the floor in front of the table with the box and opened the note .

"ANNYEONG ______ ! Chincha Mianhae that I can't come and join you guys ! But I saw the performance ! DAEBAK! You looked so pretty ! To make it up to you, I bought the cake ! When we meet up , I'll treat you ! For now, HWAITING! ^^ -Sohee"

You smiled and opened the box.

Photobucket

Just then everything was set up. Suzy was sitting on your left, Nichkhun on your right. Fei and Wooyoung opposite you. 

Suzy : Let's eat !
Wooyoung : You must be hungry !
Fei : Let's cut the cake later ! 
Nichkhun : For now , dinner !
Everyone except you : I will eat well .

You didn't start to eat, well ..

*Flashback*

 

He looked at you from head to toe and said "You look amazing, You were AMAZING out there." he pulled you in for a hug and you rested your head on his shoulder while his arms were around your waist, he broke the hug slowly and gave you a kiss on her forehead.

You kind of get that he has to leave, "See you for dinner?" he said before leaving. You nodded your head and smiled at him before he left the dressing room.

*Flashback over*

Nichkhun : _____-ah , why aren't you eating?
You : Well, I was going to eat with Taemi-

Just then your phone vibrated and everyone's eyes was on you. It was a text.

To : ______ .
From : Taemin oppa .

" Annyeong ! Chincha , mianhae . I can't come back in time for dinner . Tomorrow? I'll try to come back early! Mianhae! :( "
 

You : I guess not anymore.
Suzy : well . think of it as he's letting you celebrate with us ! 
Fei : And he is pretty busy . 
Wooyoung : So that's why were here !
You : I guess that makes sense .
Everyone : I will eat well !

Before eating, you quickly replied Taemin's message .

To : Taemin oppa .
From : _______ .

"Gwenchana oppa ! I understand ! ^^ Take care and don't stress yourself too much,arraso ? I'll be waiting for you to come back ! Hwaiting! "
 


Everyone left and there was still leftovers. You packed them up nicely and went to the kitchen to put them in the fridge even the cake. Looking at the time it was already 10.30 p.m. and Taemin isn't back yet. You felt really tired, but you wanted to wait for Taemin to come back. You sat by the dining table with your phone in your hands. Just constantly checking your phone, waiting for a call or a text. You kept checking from time to time .

10.35 p.m.
10.40 p.m. 
10.50 p.m. 
10.52 p.m.
10.53 p.m. 
11.05 p.m. 
11.20 p.m. 
11.32 p.m.

You laid your head on your arms that was crossed on the table. Just looking your phone. 11.45 p.m. and your eyes slowly closed.

(Taemin's POV)

We (SHINee) were all walking back from our schedules. They wanted to eat something so we walked to the nearby restaurant. On the way , we talked.

Minho : Yah , tomorrow we have more schedules .
Onew : I know, we barely have time to rest .
Jonghyun : well , this is what happens whenever we have our comeback.
Key : What are the plans for tomorrow ?
Onew : Interviews, and variety shows .
Minho : Oh , which reminds me . Taemin ah .
Me : Eh ?
Minho : How's ______ ?
Me : Bwo ?
Key : You know , as her boyfriend. Doing anything to celebrate her debut ?

Then it hit me .

*Flashback*

 

To : Taemin.
From : _______ .

"Gwenchana oppa ! I understand ! ^^ Take care and don't stress yourself too much,arraso ? I'll be waiting for you to come back ! Hwaiting! "

*Flashback over*

Me : Aish that girl .
Onew : Eh ?
Me : Hyung, I have to go now .
Jonghyun : What abou-

His voice trailed off as I ran back as fast as I can back home. I unlocked the door and the lights were still on. I locked the door and looked around to see that ______ is sleeping with her phone in her hands. Babo , why did you wait up so late for me? You have schedules now. I tossed my bag onto the sofa and carried ______ back to her room. I walked her to her room and laid her down on her bed. I pulled the blanket over her while I sat beside her just her hair.

I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left a note before leaving the room. By the time she wakes up, I'll be gone for my schedules .