Chapter 46.

Letting Go, To Hold On

(short update) published on 11/12/12


(Taemin's POV)

The moment her lips met mine , the feeling was undescribable . I could actually feel the kiss. It made my heart skip a beat. Just as she broke the kiss ...

I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream. I gave a slap across my face to make me realize it was all just a dream. Somehow I felt like her lips , and that kiss was all real. I rubbed my eyes and opened my eyes wider. Yes , it was just a dream. And from there I knew it was certain , I liked ________ . But what can I do now ? She's already going on a date with ______. Aish chincha . I walked out of my room .It was dark as I assume it was around 3.00a.m. or something when unknowingly slipped and fell on my head , hard . I tried to keep my eyes open but slowly it closed and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and see _______ on me. It seems that she's the one that helped me up and laid me down on the sofa. Her head was laying on my chest . Her face was facing my face. Our faces were a few millimeters apart from each other. I her hair , and placed my hand on her cheek. Slowly I used my thumb to caress her lips. The moment her eyes opened , my hands froze. I didn't pull back my hand , it was still at her cheek. She sat up and touched her lips .

______ : w-what were you doing ?
Me : Oh ? n-nothing .
______ : Y-your hands , it- it was on my cheek .
Me : I-I know that .
______ : Why ?
Me : Because , you're beautiful .

She didn't say anything instead she got up and went to the bathroom . I just sat there by the sofa thinking what did I say wrong?

(Your POV)
You went into the bathroom and shut it tight. You slide down to sit on the bathroom floor leaning on the bathroom door. You placed your hand over your chest to feel your heartbeat . It was beating really fast .

What is going on ? This can't be happening . It just can't . The two of them can't fall for you that quick . Can they? After a while of sitting down on the bathroom floor , you got up and opened the bathroom door. You stepped out and see that Taemin is gone. Looks like he went back into his room. You took your keys,phone and purse and got out of the dorm. The person you want to see right now is Mike . He was just living on the floor above you.

You got in the elevator and went to the 7th floor. You walked towards Mike's dorm and knocked on the door. After one or two minutes , the door opened and you see Mike with a blur face opening the grill door. You got in and he closed the door. He murmured "Why are you here ..?" . "Oppa , can I sleep with you tonight ?" You asked while looking at the ground . "Wae ? Did something happen ?" He said while slowly opening his eyes wider. "Ani.. I just want to sleep with you tonight." You said while playing with your fingers. "alright .. let's sleep, there's still time to sleep".

So you went to his room and you slept beside him for the night. Mike was an older brother to you. More like a brother you'd never had. Whenever you couldn't sleep when you were in JYP , mostly you'd go to him. And based on what happened with Taemin and Kris , you really couldn't sleep anymore. You leaned on his shoulder and he let you use his arm as a pillow . You closed your eyes and tried to sleep.

You woke up and see that Mike is still beside you but he was already awake. Looks like he was awake a while ago.
You : Good morning oppa .
Mike : What happened ? Did something happen ?
You stared at the ceiling and told Mike everything that happened . Between you , Kris and Taemin .

Mike : I knew this would happen .
You : Really ? Why didn't you tell me ?
Mike : I was waiting for it all to unravel , and I knew you'd tell me .
You : But oppa , what do I do ?
Mike : It depends , who do you like ?
You : That's the problem oppa , I don't know .
Mike : How about you go out with Kris , and if you feel something ? Go for it .
You : And what if I don't ? 
Mike : If you don't , don't go on. It'll hurt him more if you just pretend. 
You : Bu-
Mike : Look , it'll hurt for guys . But it's better if we knew the truth .
You : Arraso ..
Mike : Kris is a nice guy , I'm sure if he opens up his heart a little bit more, he'll get a girl for sure.
You : Gomawo oppa ..
Mike : Hey what did I tell you ? You can always come to me for help. Whether I'm married or not. Which I don't think I will anytime soon.
You : You're getting old~
Mike : Oh shut up .