Chapter 28 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 04/12/12 . 


(Your POV)

You were shocked of course , you didn't expect him to be beside you until morning . You remembered last night he was beside you . But this was not what you expected . After a while of staring at him , he lifted his head from your shoulders and tried to open his eyes . The moment he came to his senses , he was shocked and let go of your hand .

Taemin : M-mian . I didn't know I would fall asleep here .
You : Gwenchana , are you okay ? Sleeping here like this .
Taemin : Ah .. it's nothing , sorry for leaning on your shoulder .
You : It's okay , your neck must hurt a lot .
Taemin : It doesn't hurt . Go back to sleep .
You : Oppa , it's already 6.30 a.m. !
Taemin : So early ?!
You : You can go back to sleep ! I have to get ready for practice oppa !
Taemin : A-arraso .

He was still sitting on the stool beside the sofa . You got up and took the blanket to fold it but he took the blanket away from you. "You go ahead and shower , I'll make your , uhm , bed ?" He said with a smile . You wanted to fold the blanket yourself but he insisted to do it for you . You took your towel , clothes and went to wash up .

 

(Taemin's POV)

The moment she went into the bathroom , I went to the kitchen after folding her blanket . She can not go hungry this time. So I decided to make her waflles . I'm not a chef , but I can cook . Well I'm the maknae but my waffles are good . Or at least I think so . She's a girl right ? So she'll take a longer time in the shower . Compared to all the hyungs . They shower so fast even before I'm done with one decent piece of waffle .

I got the ingredients ready and started to make the waffles . After 10 minutes , I was done . I served it on a plate , put a few slices strawberries on top and sprayed some whip cream as the finishing topping . I cleaned up the pans and all the other bowls I used to make the waffles . After I was done I went out to the dining table and placed the plate of waffles for her .

Since she'll be coming out in no time , I could wait for her to come out and eat before I go back to sleep .

Photobucket

Just then she came out from the bathroom with her hair wet . She looked at me sitting at the dining table with the plate of waffles . "_______ ! Come and eat your breakfast !" I said to her .

_____ : B-bwo ?
Me : Yah , I made you breakfast .
_____ : Wae ?
Me : Because I don't want you to go hungry again .
_____ : oh , gomawo oppa .
Me : don't forget to eat this ! and eat your medicine for your head too , arraso ?
_____ : Nae omma .  -she said while showing her tongue-
Me : Yah ! I'm not the omma ! Key is the omma !
_____ : Arraso , arraso . Gomawo oppa .
Me : Annyeong , hwaiting ! 

After I said that , I went straight back to my room . I didn't realize I was smiling so much until Minho was looking at me and said "Yah , why are you smiling so much ?"

Me : Oh ? What are you talking about ?
Minho : You , and your face . You're smiling a lot . What happened with _____ ?
Me : B-bwo ? What do you mean what happened ?
Minho : Yah .. your clothes are the same from yesterday .
Me : s-so what ?
Minho : So , what I'm saying is , we all saw what happened .
Me : What do you mean what h-happened ?
Minho : You really don't remember ?
Me : Tell me hyung !
Minho : you were leaning on _____'s shoulder and holding on to her hand since we got back .
Me : Ah ..
Minho : Don't try to hide it , we all saw it .
Me : Are the hyungs thinking wrong things now ?
Minho : no , thanks to Onew hyung . So want to tell me how that happened ?
Me : She didn't have a blanket on , so I decided to put it on her . The moment I put it on her she held my hand and said "appa.. " . So I let her hold my hand and I guess I fell asleep there .
Minho : Hmm .. arraso . I know now .
Me : Know what ?
Minho : That you like her .
Me : Hyung ! I don't like her !
Minho : Then ? What are you trying to say ?
Me : I'm trying to say that , I'm just caring for her as an oppa .
Minho : whatever you say Taemin-ah ~

After a while , Minho told me to get ready for a morning jog . Shockingly , this time I agreed to go with him.

 

(Your POV)
After drying your hair , you decided to eat the waffles Taemin prepared for you . After taking the first bite , it was really good . You didn't know he could cook . You took out your phone to check the time and it was 7.23 a.m. 

But of course , you ate as fast as you can eventhough you know practice won't start as early as you thought. After eating you went to the kitchen to wash up the plate and utensils .Then you ate your medicine for your head. Before you wanted to leave , your phone vibrated. It was a message from Yeon-Unnie .

To : ______ .

From : Yeon-Unnie .

"Rise and shine ______ ! I hope you're up ! I won't be able to fetch you today. So I hope you can walk to SM Building by yourself . I don't need to tell you who your dance coach is right ? Since he's someone you know . Be there by 8.00 a.m. Hwaiting ! ^^ "

 

Just then , you got a phonecall . You looked at the caller ID and it was your crush . You walked back to the sofa and sat down . Of course you had to talk to him in English .

Your crush : Hey ..
You : Hey !
Your crush : so .. we're , close right ?
You : Yeah .. of course , what's up ?
At that moment , you were so happy . The fact that he called  . The fact that he still remembers you . On the other line you can hear voices . Not just any voice , it was your bestfriend's voice . But you didn't mention anything . Then you heard your bestfriend saying "You have to tell her. If you don't tell her , I will ." . tell you what exactly ? At that moment , you didn't feel good. Something's coming .

Your crush : I , want to tell you that ..

For some reason , tears started to fill your eyes . You didn't know why , but it just did .

Your crush : It's , all this while I've had a girlfriend . I couldn't tell you but , I-
You : You .. had a girlfriend ?
Your crush : Y-yes ..
You : so everything . all those times we had , the words you said , meant nothing to you ?
Your crush : I wouldn't say it was nothing , it's jus-
You : so what do you want me to say right now ?
Your crush : I just wanted to , make things clear between us .
You : You actually thought , I thought we had something between us ?
Your crush : So those times meant nothing to you either ?
You : Of course , they did to me . But now , they mean nothing .
Your crush : ________ listen to m-

Before he could finish talking , you hung up . Tears started to stream down your face . Yeah , you told him that those memories meant nothing to you . But you know deep down inside those moments meant everything to you . Those words he said , they kept you up all night . Everything he did for you , it all meant so much to you . You thought he was the nice guy . The one that could never hurt you . He told you once , "I never want to see you cry" . You guess he kept his word , because he's not seeing you cry right now .

Just then , your phone vibrated again , it was him again . You left it ringing , until the call ended . Then it started vibrating again , but this time it was from your bestfriend . What a coincidence . Time to converse in English again.
Your bestfriend : _______ ..
You : You knew about it , didn't you .
Your bestfriend : w-what do you mean ?
You : You're stuttering between your words , don't try to lie to me .
Your bestfriend : yes I did bu-
You : But what ? Tell me .
Your bestfriend : I .. I just ..
You : When did you find out about this ?
Your bestfriend : since .. you got accepted into SM .
You : And why couldn't you tell me ? You had so many chances to tell me . You had the whole day to tell me . 
Your bestfriend : I couldn't see you get hurt ..
You : well dream come true , you're not seeing me getting hurt . I'm in Korea alone right now . All I have here is Mike and Uncle Dan . But of course , they wouldn't hurt me . I hope you and him are happy . Kudos(congratulations) to the two of you .
Your bestfriend : _______ , I never wante-
You : never wanted me to get hurt ? are you listening to yourself ?
Your bestfriend : I just couldn't ! I .. I'm sorry .
You : Yeah , me too .

After that you hung up . And started to cry , hard .

 

(Minho's POV)

After me and Taemin got ready , we decided to go out for a walk . But we stood by sofa when we heard ______ crying on the phone . Taemin whispered to me "hyung , what's going on?"

Me : I think , she's crying .
Taemin : Let's go comfort her . 
Me : I don't think we should .
Taemin : Why not ?
Me : I just think it's not a good idea .
Taemin : so we're going to wait here while she's in major pain ?
Me : It's the best thing to do .

After 10 minutes , she got up to walk towards the door . She stopped when she saw me and Taemin by the sofa. She bowed and smiled , but her smile didn't last long . Before she could even continue smiling , tears flowed down her cheeks and she said she has to go for training . 

Taemin : Something happened .
Me : I bet , it's that jerk back in her country .
Taemin : Shall we tell the other hyungs ?
Me : I think we shouldn't , yet .
Taemin : Then what do we do when they ask her about her eyes ?
Me : We'll lie for her , then we'll find out from her . Arraso ?

Taemin nodded his head and we proceed to the park .

 

(Your POV)
After crying , your heart out . You checked your phone and realize you have 15 minutes till dance practice . You got up and just as you were going to the main door , you saw Minho and Taemin by the sofa . You had a feeling they were there throughout the whole conversation . You bowed and smiled at the two of them . But that smile , it faded when the tears flowed down your face . You told them you had training and quickly left and walked to SM Building .

Now the only person you wanted to see , was Mike , no one else but Mike .

-end-

 

A/N : So , hello ! I would just like to thank all the new subscribers and all the ones that supported me from the beginning I started this fanfic. Those that kept commenting , really I thank you . Of course at the end of this story , I'll credit those that showed so much support :3 Because without you supporting me , I wouldn't really continue this story .

Another thing is , now it's the holidays . So I can update everyday . In each day I would update twice . If I'm lazy then , one update or none at all . But usually even if I'm lazy I still update because of your comments :) If I'm really in a good mood , I would update up to three times . :D  So keep commenting , thank you ! x