Chapter 51.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 14/12/12


(Your POV)
When the two of you reached to the front of the dorm , the door opened and Minho was smiling at the two of you. Until he saw the condition the two of you were in.
Minho : OMO ! What happened ?!
Just then Key , Jonghyun and Onew came running out to see what happened .
Key : YAH YAH YAH ! 
Jonghyun : Why are the two of you wet ?!
Onew : Let them in first ! It must be cold for them !
 
Minho unlocked the grill door and the two of you entered. The two of you sat on the floor since you two were wet. And sitting on the sofa wasn't a good idea . Minho,Key , Jonghyun and Onew surrounded the two of you .
Onew : So what happened ?
Taemin : we went cycling , and half way it rained . Then we just walked under the rain .
Minho : Yah .. as romantic as that sounds , shouldn't you be worried ?
Taemin : About what ?
Key : About what ?! 
Jonghyun : What if you fall sick ?
Minho : Yeah , think of what could happen .
Key : You're still the maknae , and ________ is just a trainee that will debut in just a few more months !
Onew : Her practices are getting harder and harder .
Jonghyun : And what if she falls sick ?
Minho : You know SM wouldn't like that . Nor would he care about it .
Taemin : But we're both here , and we're fine . So can we just wash up ?
Just then Minho , Key , Jonghyun and Onew kept quiet. Maybe Taemin has never been like this before. Well Taemin is already reaching his 20's . So maybe he's sick and tired of them still treating him like a 16-year old. Which is something you could relate to.
 
Taemin got up and helped you up. Then he told you to go and wash up first. After persuading you , you took everything you needed and went to the bathroom . The moment you closed the door , you could hear them discussing among themselves . But you decided to not bother .
 
(Taemin's POV)
Right after she went to the bathroom , they all grouped closer towards me .
Minho : Omo , so how did it go ?
Jonghyun : Did you hold hands ?
Key : It's so romantic !
Onew : Shouldn't we give our maknae some space ?
Minho & Jonghyun & Key : Yah .
Me : Look hyungs . I know you all care , but this is my love life. I'll handle it from now.
Minho : Geundae Taemin-ah .
Key : What if you need our help ?
Me : For the time being , I want to handle this on my own. 
Jonghyun : Taemin-ah
Me : Hyung ! I'm not a 16 year old. I'm 20 now. It's been four years. FOUR . YEARS . I think I know how to handle my love life. And I can be the cute little maknae , but keep in mind I'm a man now. Is that too much to ask for ? And if I need help, I think I'm smart to come to ask for it. For now ? stay out of it.
After I said that I walked back into my room and slammed the door. When I was with Haneul , every . day. They would ask me. How was it , we already planned a date for the two of you. It's alright. We're here to plan for you. 
It's about time I took care of my own affairs . I don't want Hyungs to help me this time. And I may sound a little harsh on them, but if I don't? I'm going to get pushed around as the little maknae that never grows old. And who the hell wants that? No one. Especially me.
 
I stood by the door when suddenly Minho opened the door. I turned my back to face him as I looked out the window. Just then I felt a hand on my left shoulder.
Minho : Taemin-ah , I just want to apologize , on our behalf. We didn't know it bothered you so much.
Me : Well now you know .
Minho : Do you forgive us ?
I turned around to face Minho as he let go of his hand on my shoulder .
Me : Nae . Of course, No matter what. You're still my hyung.
Minho pulled me in for a hug and he broke the hug when he realized I was still wet.
Minho : Aish chincha , I forgot you're still wet .
Me : That's karma .
Minho : Aish , yah .
Me : I'm just kidding , you should change to a dry shirt.
Minho : Yeah , I think I should.
 
Minho walked over to his wardrobe and took out a dry shirt. The moment he took off his shirt, the door opened and _____ was standing by the door. Minho froze and looked at her as he was shirtless . ______ didn't seem to care and she didn't even look at him. She looked at me and said "Oppa , you can wash up now" while using her towel to dry her hair. After she told me that she closed the door.
 
Minho : yah , did you see that ?
Me : Bwo ?
Minho : eventhough , I was shirtless . She didn't care but her attention was all on you .
Me : And .. ?
Minho : Don't you think that means something ?
Me : No .
After that I took my towel and my clothes and walked into the bathroom.
 
Of course I knew that means something. I know it does .
 
(Your POV)
After drying your hair with the hair dryer , you put aside your towel and laid down on the sofa. Just then Minho came out from his room and sat on the stool beside you.
You turned your body and your head to face Minho sitting on the stool . His eyes widen and he gulped.
You : Don't wory oppa , I didn't see anything .
Minho : Y-yah , chincha ?
You : Nae , chincha , don't worry .
Minho : W-who said I was w-worrying ?
You : Oh .. yeah . Like you stuttering between your words isn't showing that you're worried -grins-
Minho : Aish chincha . Ah sikkeuro . (Ah , shut up)
You : Aigoo .. oppa is worried whether I saw his abs .
Minho : Y-yah !
You : I'm just kidding oppa .
Minho : Aish . Are you feeling okay ?
You : Nae , wae ?
Minho : Nothing , walking under the rain like that , maybe you caught a cold ?
You : Aish , that won't happen . Don't worry !
Minho : Arraso , have you eaten yet ?
You : Ani .
Minho : we should all go out for dinner then . What do you feel like eating ?
You : Food .
Minho : Yah ! Answer me properly and stop playing -ruffles your hair-
You : I'm fine with anything , you could discuss with the other oppas .
Minho : Nae . arraso . We'll leave soon then .
 
You nodded your head and Minho got up walking towards the other oppa's room. You touched your forehead and it felt like your temperature was rising a little . But you thought , maybe it's just a slight fever. And tomorrow you'll feel better.