End .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 29/12/12


(Your POV)

You woke up with the sound of your alarm and washed up. You packed everything and you were ready to leave the hotel. Minho took a taxi with you along with Onew , Jonghyun and Key . When you reached the airport, you were waiting for your flight. It was 7.30 a.m.

All of you were sitting in front of the terminal you were about to enter just waiting for them to call your flight .

(Taemin's POV)

I woke up and checked the time, 7.45 a.m. ?! I got off my bed, there was so many things running in my mind. I didn't know what came over me but I ran out and took a taxi to the airport. I had no idea where her terimal was, or what terminal she was about go in. But I knew her flight was leaving soon.

From there, I knew what I was feeling. I wanted her back with me. Everything we've been through , the feelings, the spark, the kiss, the hugs, I want it all back. I was walking aimlessly around the airport in my sleeping clothes, just then I hear the announcement "Flight to South Korea , flight 2022 , terminal 6". My head shoot up immediately trying to find Terminal 6.

"Don't leave , don't leave , don't leave" were the words I kept repeating over and over again just trying to find Terminal 6. 

*Flashback*
I leaned my forehead onto hers and said "Me ? Forget you ? Not in this lifetime."

_____ : this .. w-what is this ? 
Me : I can't .. bear to leave you .
______ : And what in your sane mind makes you think , this note .. would make it all better ?
Me : I-
______ : I'd rather have tears , a river of tears if that is possible. To see you one last time before you leave, rather than some writing. I'd rather feel your hug once last time before you leave . 

I pulled her in for a hug and I could feel tears filling my eyes.

"YAH ! LEE TAEMIN!". I turned around and see _______ panting, while walking towards me.

*Flashback over*

I ran up to the counter nearby and asked where was Terminal 6. "It's on the right en-" before the worker finished her sentence I ran towards the right end of the airport. I see Minho , Key , Onew and Jonghyun standing in front of the terminal.

I went closer towards them and asked "Where is she ?!"

They kept quiet and hugged me. Tears start to flow down my cheeks. Hot tears. I could feel every ounce of my heart, just dropping. "No ! I HAVE TO GO IN FOR HER!" I shouted but they kept holding onto me , not letting me go.

(Your POV)
Just as you walk in the terminal through the doors, a call from SM came. You didn't get on the plane yet, instead you answered the call. 

SM : You're staying in Japan .
You : Eh ?
SM : Until SHINee comes back .
You : So .. I don't need to get on the flight ?
SM : No . Your ticket is cancelled .
You : Arraso. I'll be staying in the same hotel or .. ?
SM : The hotel, your flight will be the same as SHINee's when they get back to Korea.
You : Arraso .

After you hung up you walked back out of the terminal and see that SHINee was still there. You walked closer and see Taemin's back. They were surrounding him, and it looks like he was , sobbing. Slowly Minho saw you and he backed away from Taemin. The rest did the same. Taemin looked at all of them looking at you and he turned around immediately. His eyes met with yours. He walked up towards you and pulled you in for a tight hug.

"Oppa .. what's wro-"

He broke the hug and pressed his lips onto yours. You could taste his tears on his lips, but that didn't matter. Somehow, that spark you thought was gone between you and Taemin . Felt like the kiss rekindled that spark that was once gone. Slowly he broke the kiss and the two of you were panting. As you took another deep breath he kissed you again. Not letting you get much air. He broke the kiss and leaned his forehead onto yours.

You : W-what , does this all mean ?
Taemin : I love you. I always loved you. I couldn't take my mind off you. I didn't know I was putting you through so much pain. Please don't leave , please stay . Stay here with me . Please . 
You : Oppa .
Taemin : W-what ?
You : Saranghae . 
Taemin : Does that-
You : I'm staying here until the day you go back to Korea .

He pulled you in tightly. Just pressed his chest onto yours. "I missed you so much" he whispered into your ears.

"How much did you miss me?" You whispered back .

"So much that from now on, you're never leaving my side" .

 

 

 

 



END . AS IN REALLY . THE END.
Oh my, I'm finally done with this fanfic ! I was feeling a little bit, AWW~ just ticking the  "Mark story as complete" :D

Anyways ! I hope you all enjoyed all 83 chapters!
I enjoyed writing them , A lot ! 

If you're interested in any other fanfics of mine, you can view them here .

SO THAT'S IT I GUESS ! THANKS FOR STICKING BY ME ALL THIS WHILE -bows-

If you were to vote / upvote on my story , I'd appreciate it ! :D which if you want to , click here to upvote.

COVERS USED THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE STORY. :) (from the beginning)

-before the title changed-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

credits to  ~♥❀┋Electric Rose Graphics┋❀♥~ for THIS poster .

-after the title changed-

Photobucket

 

THANK YOU LIST ~ 
[ To those who really showed me so much support that I just couldn't thank enough,they commented almost everytime I updated and that was really a boost for me . if your name isn't here, don't be offended. You are appreciated as much as well . :) -in no exact order- ]

❤ SamSHINEEwarrior 
❤ cyangloveo 
❤ Tae_Lover 
 fruits4fortune 

❤ Dubuhwaiting 

 enelynjoy17 

❤ kyungsooaddict 

❤ prince 

❤ exoonly 

❤ SHINeeworld2012 

❤ b2utifulexotic 

❤ Alysworld 

❤ Shinee_lover108 

 iHeartDubu 

 taemin1 

❤ RobinSky 

 ❤ Woouforever 

Once again, thank you to EVERYONE who commented , and upvoted. It means a lot to me. 

FIRST FANFIC ; DONE .