Chapter 35.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 08/12/12 . 


(Taemin's POV)
Minho : Aish , liar !
Me : I'm not lying !
Minho : if you two don't like each other , then why were you acting like it ?
Me : because we know you wanted us to be like that .
Minho : b-bwo ?
Me : You heard me hyung . I know why you're doing this . Because ______ reminds you of Haneul right ?
Minho : y-yes but you know I just want you to be happy .
Me : Hyung , I don't know if I like her . And even if I do , I think I'll try to get her on my own .
Minho : You know , you're not the only one in SM that misses Haneul .
Me : w-what do you mean ?
Minho : Kris hyu-
Me : Ah .. I know ..
Minho : What if he gets her instead ?
Me : I-I don't know .
And honestly , I really don't know .

(Your POV)

A few days has passed by and training was hell for you . But you strived through , you can't give up now . And never will you give up . You're going to reach your dreams , you just have to . It's a Wednesday , and there's dance practice for you today. You were getting used to walking to SM Building all the time , because Yeon-Unnie is going for all types of meetings for you. It seems that you just need to train for a few more months before you can debut . As SM told you a few days ago , that you're much more experienced  than the trainees here because you've been training for 6 years already under JYP . But you have to get used to the style in SM first before you can debut . That's what he said but you don't really know if it's true .

As usual , you walked to the SM Building but when you entered you saw Sulli and Amber again . They called you over to have a little chat . Being a hoobae , you can't exactly reject them as they are your sunbae . You walked closer to them and they started talking to you .

Sulli : Annyeong !
Amber : You remember us right ?
You : Oh ? Nae , Sulli-unnie , and Amber-unnie .
Sulli : Nae ! You remembered our names !
Amber : So how's training for you ?
You : Hmm .. it's tough , but it'll be worth it .
Amber : Wah , you're really mature .
Sulli  : More mature than some of us here -laughs-
Amber : So tell us , as a girl , do you think any guys are after you ?
You : uh .. mollahyo .. (I don't know)
Sulli : Aish , don't ask her that !
Amber : I just wanted to know -pouts-
You : Gwenchana unnie ! I have to go for training so ..
Sulli : Sure sure ! Go ! Hwaiting !
Amber : HWAITING _______ !

With that being said , you walked towards the elevator but you see a flight of stairs . Trying to be "healthy" you tried to use the stairs instead , for once . You opened the door and walked two floors up to the second floor . While walking up a few people were running down , one of them accidentally pushed you ,while shouting "MIANHAE !" and you lost your balance . Of course you tried to hold onto the railings but it slipped . You closed your eyes and prepared yourself for the worst but you didn't fall . You opened your eyes slowly and see that Kris is holding your hand and waist . You guys stayed like that for a few seconds when he came to his senses .He pulled you up and let go of your hand and waist .

You : G-gomawo , oppa ..
Kris : It's nothing ,are you okay ?
You : Nae ..
Kris : I'm going to kill them .
You : Who were they ?
Kris : They ? They were Kai and Chanyeol . They're chasing each other around .
You : W-waeyo ?
Kris : I honestly don't know , but I'll kill them .
You : I-it's okay . Since I'm fine now .
Kris : So , let's go ?
You : Go where ?
Kris : Silly girl , training .
You : Ah ..
Kris : Kaja . 

The two of you walked up the stairs until you reached the second floor . He opened the door for you and you thanked him.

 

(Kris's POV)
And at that moment , my hands at her waist and the other holding onto my hand . It really felt like she was Haneul . Aish , I should really stop thinking about Hanuel . _______ and Haneul are two different people anyways . Before we get into the dance practice room , I held her wrist and she looked at me with a confused face saying "Oppa , what's wrong?" . I build up the confidence to ask her , "C-can I have your phone number ?" while letting go of her wrist . She chuckled and said "Later oppa , I'll give it to you" with a smile . She entered the dance practice room while I stood there by the doorstep . The rest of the members were calling me but I was still standing there . _______ walked back towards me , held my wrist and pulled me in . She let go of my wrist and said "Oppa , is there something bothering you ?" . Coming to my senses I shook my head and blinked a few times . She laughed and went to close the door while all of us were waiting for Mike hyung .

Just then all of us were sitting in a circle . I was sitting beside Kai and  Chanyeol . Just in the perfect position of smacking them.
Me : Yah , Kai , Chanyeol ?
Kai & Chanyeol : Oh ?
Me : Just now by the stairs .
Kai : Aish , I was chasing Chanyeol !
Chanyeol : ㅋㅋㅋ you still couldn't catch me !
Me : You nearly caused someone to fall and get injured .
Kai : Chincha ?! Nugu ?
Me : The girl in this room .

(Your POV)

Kai looked at you with his eyes wide open and you smiled at him .

Kai : Mianhae ! Chincha , mianhae !
You : Gwenchana oppa . If Kris oppa wasn't there , I think I'll be injured .
Kai : HYUNG ! GOMAWO ! -hugs Kris-
Kris : Mwoyaa !

Everyone laughed and then Mike came in . "Yah ! It's nice to see all of you having a campfire without a fire , but it's time for practice " Mike said with a grin . And as usual , practice is going to be hell . But it's fun . At 12.30 p.m. it was break time , and you didn't go for lunch again . Everyone left the dance practice room and was told to be back by 1.30p.m. You sat down and leaned against the wall when suddenly the door of the dance practice room opened . You didn't bother to go near it , as you have a trauma of doors now . Kris came in holding a box and he closed the door . He came and sat down beside you . He placed the box onto your lap .

Kris : Open it .

You placed the box on the floor and opened it . 
Photobucket

You looked at him with a surprised face . "I just thought maybe you'd have a sweet tooth" Kris said while looking at the box of donuts.
You : In fact , I do -grins-
Kris : good , eat . You skipped lunch these few days so many times .
You : oppa , are you worried ?
Kris : A-ani ! I just don't want you to faint .
You : Aiesh .

You picked up a piece and took a bite . He chuckled and wiped off the chocolate on your nose . You tried to feed Kris some but he wouldn't open his mouth .

You : Oppa , if you don't take a bite , I won't give you my number .

Immediately he opened his mouth and took a bite . You grinned and continued to eat . You didn't finish it though. After 2 pieces of donuts you were full . You closed the box and put it aside .

Kris : Mwoyaa , you only took two .
You : I'm not hungry .
Kris : Yah , is it because the donuts taste bad ? I'll go get something els-
You : Ani ani ! I'm just really not hungry . I'll eat them later . Yaksuk ! (promise)
Kris : You better keep your word . 
You : Oh , give me your phone .
Kris : Waeyo ?
You : Aish .

You leaned over and reached into Kris's pocket and took out his phone . Eventhough he tried to avoid it , you still got his phone . You entered your phone number and pass it back to him . His eyes widen and said "Whose number is this ?" 

You : If you want it , save it . If you don't , leave it  ! -grins-
Kris : is it your number ?
You : Mollah .
Kris : Yah ..In the end he saved it and named it Unknown . Then you took out your phone and asked him for his number . He told you his number and you saved his number . Then you called him with your phone . At his phone the caller ID calling was Unknown~ . He looked at you immediately and said "So it IS your number !" 
You : Nae -smiles-
Kris : Yah .. is this the new way you give people your number ?
You : You're lucky I even gave it to you -shows tongue-
Kris : arraso arraso . gomawo . -pokes nose-
You : Aish chincha .