Chapter 38.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 08/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
After hours of practicing, you walked back to the dorm. You didn't bump into EXO , which is good. So you were walking at the sidewalk when suddenly you see Kris walking towards you , you put on your hoodie and looked to the ground. When you two passed by you can feel him looking but you walked faster. When you reached in front of the apartment , you saw EXO walking towards the apartment . You walked into the apartment quickly and got in the elevator. Before they walked into the apartment, the elevators door closed and you let out a relieved sigh . When you reached the 6th floor you walked towards your dorm when you realized someone was following you. You walked faster and faster but the moment you stopped right in front of the dorm , the sound of the footsteps were gone. You took out your keys to unlock the door. The moment you got the door opened, someone turned you around. You tried to figure out who that person is, that person had a black cap on. He took off his cap and it was Wooyoung. 

You : YAH !
Wooyoung : Annyeong _____ !
You : You scared me to death !
Wooyoung : Can I come in ?
You : Sure sure .

You opened the door wide enough for him to go in , and you went in after him. When the two of you went in, SHINee wasn't there . Which was a relief for you. Wooyoung was looking around, in amazement . You dragged him to the sofa and sat down beside him.

Wooyoung : I don't like you living here.
You : Waeyo ?
Wooyoung : Because you're supposed to live with 2PM instead -pouts-
You : Aish , I'm not under JYP anymore . I'm under SM now .
Wooyoung : I know .. but , promise that you'll live with us for a few days .
You : I promise .
Wooyoung : WOO! 
You : If SM allows it.
Wooyoung : Aish chincha .
You : If he doesn't allow it , I can't possibly leave .
Wooyoung : You have a point . So how are trainings and what not ?
You : It's all going well. Coping with everything now .
Wooyoung : Yah , there's something wrong. Are you alright ?

He opened his arms wide and you leaned onto his shoulders.  He your hair and asked you to tell him everything. Eventhough he joked multiple times about asking you to be his girlfriend ,he was actually being mischievious. He really cares for you as a sister. And that's what you love about him . You told him about it all. Taemin and Kris . On what they did . And about your crush .

Wooyoung : ______-ah .. so , you feel used ?
You : I mean , I get it they miss this Haneul girl but . It's not fair .
Wooyoung : I'm a guy and , I understand how they feel. They just really miss her . Their feelings must've came back a little when they met you. I guess you remind them of this Haneul girl you speak of.
You : But Youngie, why can't they just tell me about Haneul ?
Wooyoung : Yah , they may be blind by their own feelings enough to mistaken you for this Haneul girl, but they're not dumb enough to hurt your feelings. What if they just came up to you and say "oh sorry , I kissed you because I thought you were my ex-girlfriend that you remind me so much of" . How would you feel ?
You : I.. -You just couldn't find the right words to say-
Wooyoung : Exactly , that's why they couldn't say anything but just make mistakes. Hey I'm a guy, I make a lot of mistakes . 
You : And got slapped across the face for all those mistakes .
Wooyoung : Those slaps , hurt a lot. They hurt my gorgeous face -pouts- But for the time being, just forget about everything. You know how it felt like to be hurt. What if someone here reminded you of ________(your crush's name)?
You : I guess.. I would probably treat that person the way I treated _______(your crush's name)
Wooyoung : Yes , but what if you  FULLY let go of _________(your crush's name) ?
You : Then I think I would treat them the way they deserve to be treated ?
Wooyoung : Bingo . So you know what you need to do now ?
You : What ?
Wooyoung : Give Taemin and Kris some time. Even if it's a break up a few years back, memories can just flash up within seconds. And I'm not going to lie , it hurts . Guys don't complain like how girls do..No offense.
You : None taken. 
Wooyoung : But deep down inside, honestly ? We just want to relive those moments again.
You : Guess I know how that feels like .
Wooyoung : Kya .. you're a fighter remember ? You're strong . You'll get through this. Like , what's that Katy Perry song? -in English- The song Firework ? After a hurricane comes a rainbow .

What Wooyoung said , actually made some sense. That's funny because he usually makes no sense. But now, you roughly know what to do. You're just going to give Taemin and Kris some space. Maybe avoid them a little, but not make it so obvious. After a while, Wooyoung said he has to leave as he has a schedule tomorrow. He cupped your cheeks and kissed you on the forehead. Before he left he said "But remember ,no one can kiss your forehead like how I do it .Annyeong ! Till we meet again ______ !"

You closed the door, went to wash up and sat on the sofa. You took out the present , that your photography crew gave you. Then you came across the card your crush gave you. "Marry me ? Fat chance" You said as you tore it to pieces. You then took out the photo of your crush in your purse. And put it in the box . You placed the box beside your luggage. It's already 9.30 p.m. , where are SHINee ? Do they have a schedule ? You took out your phone to give a call to Minho but then your phone was vibrating. It was your bestfriend. You answered the call .

Your bestfriend : Oh my God , you answered my call !
You : And .. what do you want ?
Your bestfriend : Look , can you hear me out ?
You : You've got 2 minutes.
Your bestfriend : There's a reason why I didn't tell you . I just found out right after you got accepted into SM. How could I tell my bestfriend this when she's the most happiest person in the world ? I couldn't let something like this bother you. You should be able to leave with a peace of mind . that's why I didn't tell you . But when you left , after some time, I decided that it's right you know. So that's when I told him to give you a call. I'm really sorry that I'm not there to wipe the tears you shed , but I don't expect you to forgive me bu-
You : I forgive you .
Your bestfriend : Just hear me out, I have so much more to- wait , WHAT ?!
You : You heard me , I said .. I forgive you .
Your bestfriend : _________ ! Thank you !
You : You're welcome ..?
Your bestfriend : So , we're , okay now ?
You : I guess we are . 
Your bestfriend : I miss you , a lot . I'm stuck with a bunch of idiots here .
You : Guess that makes both of us .
Your bestfriend : I have good news ! 
You : And .. ?
Your bestfriend : I'm coming to Korea ! Well it's a school trip to Korea, so I can see you !
You : A school trip ?
Your bestfriend : Well it's only for the photography crew .
You : Ah .. well then , I'll see you !
Your bestfriend : Till then ! BESTFRIEND . -chuckles-
You : Make sure you bring it when you come to Korea.
Your bestfriend : Bring what ?
You : Your brain .
Your bestfriend : DUDE ! I'll let you escape this time, prepare to get killed by my hug when I come ! I gotta go now! Mom's driving me nuts .
You : Have fun !

After that , the two of you hung up . School trip ? That means . Oh God . ________(your crush's name) , he's coming along too. Forget him , show him that you're better off without him. Your bestfriend is coming and that's all that matters. That means Mr.David will be here as well . This just gets better and better. You've been dying to talk to Mr.David. But you wondered what will happen when you see _______(your crush's name)

"I'll let him know what he's missing. " You thought to yourself .


 

A/N : Happy birthday Choi Minho! 

 

Photobucket