Chapter 66.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 22/12/12


(Kris's POV)
We had a fun talk during lunch ,and just being with her for a moment felt great. We're not together and it's time I fully let her go. I passed her a small note after I paid for lunch and we talked by the sidewalk .

Me : Have fun alright ?
_____ : Oppa , do you know whose behind this ?
Me : Of course I do .
_____ : won't you tell me ? -pouts-
Me : Aiesh , andwae. It'll ruin the fun for you. Now take this note, and have fun. 

I leaned over to kiss her forehead and gave her a pat on the head. Just as I turn around and walked away she shouted "Oppa! Annyeong ! ". Babo .

(Your POV)
After he walked away you opened the note .

"Yah .. having fun? That's not it. Go to the Kintrax Shopping Complex and go to the shop named Forever 21. ^^"

Where is the Kintrax Shopping Complex in the first place? Before you could call over a taxi,a taxi  stopped in front of you and Key came out of the taxi. He pushed you in and told the driver "To Kintrax Shopping Complex" and paid the driver. Before you could even ask him anything he closed the door and waved goodbye to you as the taxi left.

You let out a soft "Ige mwoyaa.." Just then the taxi driver said "Having fun?" 

You look closely at the mirror and realize it's Max.
You : Oppa !
Max : Hahaha , now you realize it's me .
You : Nae ! How are you ?
Max : So far so good , Me and Anna are getting married soon !
You : Anna .. ?
Max : Oh ! My girlfrien- I mean my fiance's name is Anna .
You : Congratulations oppa !
Max : You're invited !
You : Eh ?
Max : Oh nevermind . I'll send you wedding invitiations so don't worry . 
You : Nae .. geundae .. oppa . Do you know whose behind all this ?
Max : Yes . I do . 
You : can you te-
Max : Andwae ! Just enjoy everything and don't worry about a thing ! Get out , we're here. 
You : Oh ? N-nae . Annyeong . 

You got down the taxi and entered the shopping complex. There were roughly about 5 floors. And it was mad huge filled with restaurants , shops , clothing stores and what not. You looked around and tried to find a directory. Just then someone pulled you by the wrist and dragged you. Looking closely to who it was and it was Nichkhun.

You : Oppa !
Nichkhun : surprise !
You : Where are we going ?
Nichkhun : Forever 21. 
You : YOU TOO ?!
Nichkhun : SHHHHH .

Just then another person grabbed your other wrist and you turn to see who it was .

You : YOUNGIE OPPA?
Wooyoung : You didn't think I'd leave him to get you alone right ?
You : Why are we going to Forever 21 ?
Nichkhun : because their clothes are fabulous -winks-
Wooyoung : Oh god. 

When three of you reached Forever 21, they let go of your hand and went into the shop. It was kind of a big, as though Forever 21 bought over three shop lots. You entered and looked around. Just then Nichkhun said "_____! Why don't you try out that dress on the mannequin?" You turned your head and see three girl mannequins. You slowly walked towards the mannequin. For some reason, the mannequins look oddly familiar. Just as you stop in front of the mannequins , the mannequins moved and jumped down from the stand shouting "SURPRISE!" You got shocked that you let out a soft scream . You couldn't see who it was since all of them had sunglasses on with a scarf wrapped around their heads and necks.

Slowly one by one took off their sunglasses and scarves and you see Suzy , Fei and Sohee standing in front of you.

You : FEI , SOHEE UNNIE ?! SUZY-AH ?!

Three of them group hugged you so tight that you didn't even mind because you've missed them so much .

You : YAH ! CONGRATULATIONS ON THE COME BACK!
Fei : Yah , you punk. Why didn't you come and visit us earlier ?
Suzy : Yeah , didn't you miss us ?
Sohee : Aish chincha .
You : I thought you girls were busy . 
Fei : Busy ? For you we'd make time ! Babo-yah!
You : Geundae , you're a part of all this too ?!
Suzy : Of course ! 

Nichkhun came behind Suzy and poked her cheeks. Causing Suzy to give a slight tap on his cheek. Wooyoung came behind you and put his arm over your shoulder .

Suzy : Yah , boys . Get out ! we'll take care of it from here!
Nichkhun : We'll be waiting outside !
Fei : Go to the arcade or something .
Sohee : Oh ? I think there's one right beside this shop.

Within a second Nichkhun and Wooyoung ran out of Forever 21 while shouting "CALL US WHEN YOU'RE DONE!". You were dumbfounded just trying to process everything going on .

Suzy : Kaja !
You : Where to ?
Sohee : Babo ! we're bringing you shopping around here !
Fei : You need to doll up !
You : EH ?!

The three of them pushed you around and started to look for something nice. It's been a long time since the four of you hanged out like this. Brought back a warm feeling to you. You kind of forget everything that was going on when you were with them. They were going around grabbing pretty dresses of your size and their size. With a few tops and bottoms to go along with it.

Photobucket

Just then the four of you went to the dressing room. There wasn't anyone there which was great. They pushed you into a dressing room and made you put on a dress . When you got out , the four of you stood in front of the mirror.

tumblr_ljyyihvfcl1qe0lfwo1_500_zps57e56a6c

From the left was Fei , Sohee , Suzy then you . The dress was white with a floral design , but it wasn't really to what you like or want. 

Suzy : Yah , I think we should go around looking for more dresses !
Fei : Waeyo ? This dress looks great on _____ !
Sohee : it just doesn't scream out her style . 
Suzy : We have all day long ! Let's go and find more !
Sohee : Kaja !

You went back into the dressing room and changed to your normal clothes. When you were done, Fei , Suzy and Sohee were standing in front of you with a dress in their hands .

Fei : Do you like any of these ?

Fei was holding up a black sleeveless dress that had black feathers as a design. Suzy was holding up a white cocktail dress with colorful polka dots. Sohee was holding up a black plain dress with no design or whatsoever. You didn't know which one to choose instead Sohee said "Yah , let's just let her come out and choose her own dress!"

They pouted but agreed . You walked out from the dressing room and looked around. Your hands run through the hangers of the dresses when suddenly one hanger dropped. You picked up the hanger and there was a dress hanged on it. From there you were hooked . The dress was simple yet classy. It was a white sleeveless cocktail dress. It was a little bit longer because of the second layer of the bottom half. 

"That's so you" You hear Sohee saying behind you. You turned around and Sohee said "Go try it on!"

You nodded your head and went to try it on. When you came out you see Suzy , Fei and Sohee standing in front of you.

"NEOMU YEPPUDA !" The three of them shouted in unison.

"You think so?" you asked while looking down at the dress.

Suzy : This is the one !
Fei : let's go pay for it .
You : Wait , I'll get my purse .
Sohee : Yah , we're paying for you .
You : Waeyo ?
Suzy : Keep the dress on ! We're not done shopping yet !
You : We're not ?