Chapter 50.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 13/12/12 .


(Your POV)

Your hand was still stretched out to feel the raindrops falling onto your hand , until it slowly stopped. Slowly , it stopped raining , but the sky was still a little dark.

Taemin : Oh , it stopped raining.
You : Oh . Nae . 
Taemin : Shall we cycle back ?
You : Nae oppa .

You and Taemin pushed your bicycle out to continue cycling when just then it was still drizzling. But you two didn't mind so the two of you kept cycling . Just then , halfway cycling back to the bike riding shop , it started to pour again. You and Taemin stopped cycling and soon , the two of you were drenched with the rain. You two exchange glances and started to smile. You two got off the bicycle and started to walk on the way back to the bike riding shop while pushing the bicycle. 

Taemin : You know , this is really romantic .
You : Is it really ?
Taemin : Oh , I always see these in movies , but I've never experienced them before .
You : There's a first time for everything oppa .
Taemin : have you experienced this ?

Have .. you ..

*Flash back*

Your crush : Hey it's raining !
You : I know ! and we're getting wet ! let's run to the shade !
Your crush : No ! stay ! let's walk under the rain .

With that being said he hold onto your hand and started to slowly walk under the rain .

You : You know .. we're going to get sick like this .
Your crush : I don't mind ,as long as we have this moment .
You : And what moment is this ? 
Your crush : Our moment .
You : Under the rain ?
Your crush : yeah , isn't it romantic ? -grins-
You : Pft .. what romantic .
Your crush : Oh just shut that pretty mouth of yours and enjoy this walk with me .

*flash back over*
 

Coming back to your senses , you answered Taemin with a soft "Nae .."
Taemin : I-I asked something wrong , didn't I ?
You : Ani , it's just I was trying to remember if I experienced this before and ..
Taemin : Shh .. I don't want to hear about it .

Just then tears start to flow down your cheeks as you blinked your eyes. Taemin kept glancing at you but you smiled and kept your chin up. Just then he stopped walking and slowly you realize he stopped walking so you stopped. He pushed the bicycle stopper and walked in front of you , turned his body to face yours. He cupped your cheeks and said "Mian , I'm sorry I asked that question. Please stop crying" while he wiped your tears from your face . He then pulled you in for a hug. Which made you let go of your bicycle and letting it drop to the ground.

"I'll do everything , to make you forget about him. So from now , just remember me. Lee .Taemin . " He said as he your hair in the rain. You couldn't help but just burst into tears. He kept your hair and patting your back as he kept hushing you . After a while he broke the hug and said "Let's continue walking" with a smile.

He lifted up your bicycle and the two of you continued to walk back to the bike riding shop . When you two reached the bike riding shop , the owner of the shop wasn't angry the bicycles were wet , he was just concerned of the condition the two of you were. He gave each of you a towel as he took the bicycles away. Taemin took his towel to wipe your face and your hands .

You : Oppa , I have my own towel.
Taemin : Aish , -snatches your towel- do you have one now ?
You : Ani , because you stole my towel .
Taemin : Nae , so let me do this for you -grins-

After a while he was done wiping your face and hands dry. Then you snatched back your towel. 

Taemin : Yah , my face and hands are still wet .

Just then you leaned closer to him to wipe his face. From his forehead to his chin. Then you took his hand and gently wiped it dry , each finger at a time. When you were done he was just staring at you . You snapped your fingers and he snapped out of it .

You : Yah .. take a picture , it'll last longer .
Then Taemin took out his phone from his pocket. Wiped the screen with the towel and snapped a photo of you.

You : Oppa ! I was just kidding !
Taemin : But I wasn't .
You : Delete that !
Taemin : Wae ?~ It's so pretty. Look , it's now my screen photo .
You : Aish chincha .

You took out your phone and snapped a photo of him. 

Taemin : Yah , how can you take a photo of me like this ?
You : Now we're even ! Kamsahamida Ahjussi ! -you said while giving a bow to the shop owner-
Shop owner : Nae nae .. you two are really sweet with each other . really a nice , and loving couple .

Before you could tell the Ahjussi you two weren't a couple, Taemin placed his hands over your mouth and said "Gomawo Ahjussi ! We'll last long , forever!" and dragged you out of the shop .

You : Aish , yah , it's still raining .
Taemin : I know .
You : So we're walking back to the dorm ?
Taemin : Wait , aren't we supposed to help Max and his girlfriend ?
You : Oh .. yeah .

You took out your phone and searched for Max's number that you saved in your phone. You called him and he answered .

Max : Hey !
You : Oppa , can we help you tomorrow ?
Max : Sure sure ! Wait , don't you have , like , training ? As a trainee ?
You : I do , but I'll help at night .
Max : Alright , I'll let her know whether she likes it or not , you two are going over .
You : Bwo ? Two ?
Max : yeah , You and Taemin .
You : geundae Taemin oppa is bus-

Before you could finish your sentence Taemin snatched the phone and said "Hyung ! I would be more than glad to follow along!" . You snatched back your phone and Max said "Arraso ! So I'll tell her the two of you are going to her house tomorrow at night. Gomawo !"

And right before you could protest about Taemin coming along , he hung up .

You : Yah oppa , why did you do that for ? You're busy tomorrow !
Taemin : I know . 
You : Then why did you d-
Taemin : So I can have time with you . -grins-
You : Aish chincha , let's walk back to our dorm .
Taemin : Aren't you going to say thank you ?~
You : For what ?
Taemin : For everything I've done today .
You : Then aren't you going to say thank you ?
Taemin : Yes , I thank you _______ . For spending time with me today , and making me finally remember what happiness felt like .
You : Oppa ..

Without a word , Taemin held your hand and started to walk back to the dorm .