Chapter 39.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 09/12/12 . 


(Your POV)

You laid back on the sofa , and closed your eyes . You just wanted to get ready for training tomorrow. It's dance practice and you want to try to avoid Kris . As soon as you calmed down , the main door opened and SHINee entered . "We're back!" Minho shouted but he kept quiet the moment he saw you laying on the sofa. You hear them whispering to one another,but you could hear everything .

Minho : Aish she's sleeping !
Onew : We should've told her to stay up for us .
Key : What do we do with this ?
Jonghyun : is she really asleep ?
Taemin : Let's go check .
Key : D-
Minho : Let him check .

Your eyes were still closed tight but you felt someone beside you. Just then you feel like SHINee was beside you. You sat up immediately and opened your eyes. Which practically scared SHINee to death .

Minho : YAH !
Key : she's not asleep !
Jonghyun : YOU SCARED US !
Onew : Aigoo .. I'm going to get a heartattack .
Minho : Get up .
You : Waeyo ?
Minho : We bought cake .
You : And so ..?
Key : You haven't ate dinner yet , have you ?
You : No..-
Jonghyun : AHA ! We knew it ! So eat the cake ! I'm going to my room . Annyeong ! -pats your head-
Key : Nado ! -pokes your nose-
Minho : Well , since they two are ditchers-
Onew : Annyeong ! -grins-
Minho : That leaves to three of us !
You : T-Taemin oppa .
Taemin : Oh ?
You : Can you leave me and Minho oppa to talk ? 
Taemin : Oh ? Oh .. nae . -walks back to his room-
Minho : -raises an eyebrow- , You want to talk to me ? Eat the cake first .
You : No , oppa .
Minho : Arraso , we'll talk first . What's up ?
You : I-I heard it all .
Minho : B-bwo ?
You : Haneul .
Minho : Aish chincha . When ?
You : This morning .
Minho : When you said you didn't hear anything ?
You : I heard it all .
Minho : Look it's not what it seem-
You : I understand .
Minho : Oh ?
You : I don't need an explanation , I just want to let you know that . I'll avoid them for the time being.
Minho : Yah .. how can a girl like you exist ?
You : Bwo ?
Minho : -pulls you in for a hug- Gomawo , for being so understanding .
You : Oh ? Oh .. nae .
Minho : So , are we done ?
You : Nae .
Minho : EAT UP ! -he said while getting up and going to his room-

You opened up the box of cake on the table.  It was chocolate with M&M's on top as the toppings . 

Photobucket

You lifted it up and started to eat . After you were done you went to the kitchen to throw away the box and wash your hands. Then you walked back to the sofa and laid down , put on your headphones while closing your eyes.

(Minho's POV)

Kya , this is great . She knows everything . We don't have to hide it from her , except we hide it from Taemin . I think I should tell them about it . I walked to Onew's room and dragged him to Key's room . I entered the room and they all were looking at me with a confused expression .

Me : okay , so .
Key : Did something happen ?
Onew : What's going on ?
Me : YAH ! Let me speak !
Jonghyun : Arraso , speak .
Me : ________  . She knows everything .
Key & Jonghyun & Onew : BWO !? HOW ?!
Me : She heard everything this morning .
Key : But she said-
Me : she lied .
Jonghyun : Aish ! We're screwed !
Onew : What happens now ?
Me : She told me she doesn't need an explanation , instead . She'll try to avoid Kris and Taemin for the time being.
Key & Jonghyun & Onew : EHH ?!
Onew : She REALLY said that ?
Jonghyun : And she doesn't even want to know why ?
Me : Nae , maybe she talked to someone about this before she talked to me just now .
Key : Whoever he or her is , that person definitely made her feel better . And made the right choice .
Onew : But you know .. I can't bare to see Taemin get hurt .
Jonghyun : It was a pretty bad crash for him .
Me : but there's nothing we can do . it's all up to ________ . If she chooses Taemin , that's great . _______ is a nice girl. But if she chooses Kris hyung , we can't do anything about it .
Onew : That's true , we can't be selfish and just make ________ be with Taemin .
Key : So now , we don't help ?
Jonghyun : I think we'll give Taemin a few weeks, maybe he'll get over Haneul by then .
Onew : Let's hope .
Me : Alright , meeting over. I'm going back to my room .

I left Key's room and went back to my room . Taemin was laying down on his bed while staring at the ceiling . I sat beside him by the bed . And poked his nose .

Me : Yah , why so down ?
Taemin : I-I don't know .
Me : Was it because ______ told you to leave ?
Taemin : Again .. I don't know .
Me : Don't feel bad , it's nothing .
Taemin : Then can you tell me what you guys talked about ?
Me : Andwae . - I said while showing my tongue and walked out of the room-

(Taemin's POV)
"Can you leave me and Minho oppa to talk ? " She said to me . Of course I had to leave . I went into my room , laid down on the bed and stared at the ceiling . Just as I close my eyes , I had flashbacks of the times I had with Haneul .

*flashback*
Haneul : Oppa !
Me : Oh ?
Haneul : You're mine .
Me : I know , you're mine too .
Haneul : Oppa .
Me : What is it ? You're supposed to sleep .
Haneul : Saranghae .
Me : Nado saranghae . Now sleep .

Haneul nodded her head and laid down on my lap. Sooner or later she fell asleep.

*flashback over*

I really have to let her go . I can't go on doing this .

I opened my eyes again the moment Minho came in . He sat beside me on my bed while I was laying down . I asked him what he was talking about with _______ but he wouldn't tell me . Instead he walked out of the room showing me his tongue. Aish chincha . I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep .

(Your POV)

Just as you were about to fall asleep someone poked you on your stomach and you opened your eyes. 

You : Oppa !
Minho : Mianhae , I knew you weren't sleeping .
You : And .. ?
Minho : I just want to thank you again .
You : Aish chincha .
Minho : Wae ?~ -pouts-
You : Arraso , it's alright . you're welcome oppa .
Minho : Jalja ______ ! -pats head-
You : Jalja oppa .

Minho walked back to his room and you went to off the lights. You went back to the sofa and sleep .

You woke up suddenly because you heard a glass break. You got up immediately , checked your phone . The time was 3.04a.m. , What was going on ? You thought . You rubbed your eyes and walked towards the kitchen . You see Taemin lying down on the floor with glass broken around him . He was trying to say something but you told him "stay still oppa" . He nodded slowly and kept quiet . Everyone else was asleep . You grabbed the broom and swept away the broken glass. After cleaning up , you helped Taemin up . He was going to say something but you said "Oppa, go sit down at the couch first.". Again, he listened to you and walked towards the sofa. You took out the first aid kit from the kitchen and walked towards the sofa.

You sat down beside him and took his hand that was bleeding a little with a few pieces of glass stuck to his hand. You took a pair of tweezers remove the bits of broken glass . Then you took a tissue , dipped with water to wash off the blood. You can hear Taemin trying to hold in the pain , so you asked him "Ah pa? (it hurts?)" and blow gently on the injury to make him feel less pain. You can see from the corner of his eye that he was smiling slightly but you didn't really bother . You kept reminding yourself you have to give him space. After you were done with that , you rubbed on some antibacterial ointment and wrapped his hand with some bandage to avoid any infections . When you were done you went back to the kitchen to put back the first aid kit. You filled up a cup of water to give Taemin to drink . Considering that you thought he wanted some water.

When you walked back towards the sofa , he got up and you handed him the glass of water and laid back down on the sofa. Before he could say anything , you said "No need to thank me oppa , you would've done the same. I guessed you wanted water so,drink it and well ,go back to sleep . Jalja" while turning away and closing your eyes to continue sleeping .

(Taemin's POV)

I walked towards the kitchen to grab a glass of water . I took a glass and I accidentally slipped and broke the glass . I could feel part of my hand bleeding a bit because of the glass. Before I could get up , I see _______ waking up and walking towards the kitchen . She didn't ask , instead she told me to stay still .  I nodded my head slowly and she cleaned up the broken glass. Then she helped me up and before I could thank her she told me to go sit on the sofa. I listened to her and went to the sofa to sit . She came and sat beside me with a first aid kit . She took out a pair of tweezers to remove the glass bits. Then she took a piece of tissue , dipped it with water and started to clean the blood on my hand . I let out a slight hiss as it hurt a little . She looked at me and said "Ah pa ?(it hurts?)" . She didn't wait for my answer instead she blew gently and it gave me a soothing feeling to the injury . She then rubbed some antibacterial ointment and wrapped my hand with some bandage. After she was done she cleaned up everything and walked back towards the kitchen . I stood up as I realized I was sitting on her 'bed' . She came back to me with a cup of water . She handed it to me and laid back down on the sofa. Before I could say anything , or express my gratitude , she said "No need to thank me oppa , you would've done the same. I guessed you wanted water so, drink it and well ,go back to sleep . Jalja" 

W-what just happened ?