Chapter 43.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 10/12/12


(Your POV)

Your bestfriend let you go while you walked towards Kris and Taemin. You linked your arms with theirs and dragged them to Mr.David. At the corner of your eye you could see your crush looking at you. But did you care ? Nope. 

You : Oppa , this is Mr.David , Mr.David , this is Kris and this is Taemin .
Kris : Hi , my name is Wu Fan , but you can call me Kris . -bows-
Taemin : Hello, I'm no good in English but my name is Taemin . -bows-
Mr.David : Nice to meet you Kris , good that you can speak in English . As for you Taemin , Annyeonghaseyo , David Matthewson inmida,  but you can call me David. -bows-
You : Wah , since when you were good in Korean ?
Mr.David : Since you left , I started to learn .
You : Ah .. so now we converse in Korean ?
Mr.David : Yes , but in English if we're alone , arraso ?
You : Nae .
Taemin & Kris : Annyeonghaseyo David-hyung -bows-

After that , Mr.David gathered everyone around to be paired up. Kris and Taemin were paired up with each other. While you were paired up with your bestfriend. But still you walked around with your bestfriend while Kris and Taemin were walking behind you. It was really fun with your bestfriend . Finally catching up with everything . You told her everything and you felt really good letting it all out to a girlfriend . Guys like Mike and Wooyoung are good but there comes a time you just need a girl to talk to. Other than Joo-Unnie of course. Your bestfriend was really excited to hear about your practices and when you can debut. She promised she would come to Korea when you debut. Which of course , you two made a pinky promise on it. Kris and Taemin were talking to one another about their upcoming albums. It's good that they two can talk to each other and maybe feel a bit better. We were allowed to roam freely around the museum. It's quite big, the building is 6 floors high including one underground floor. We all were allowed to just roam around by ourselves but we need to be by the counter again at 1.30 p.m. for lunch.

You and your bestfriend , along with Kris and Taemin decided to start on the first floor and go all the way up . You took a lot of photos with your bestfriend , Kris and Taemin. Of course with your other photography buddies too. After walking for 10 minutes around the first floor ,your bestfriend needed to go to the bathroom. She said she'll be quick so you walked around the left side of the hall , while Kris and Taemin was on the right side . You were staring at the photos on the wall. Just then you hear someone beside you saying "So now you're going to pretend you don't know me?" . You turned your head and you see your crush standing beside you.

You : What do you want ?
Your crush :  Look ,
You : I don't need to hear anything from you.
Your crush : and why not ?
You : beacuse I'm done .
Your crush : Done with what ?
You : You .

Before your crush could say anything , you hear your bestfriend shouting "_______(your crush's name) , step away from her !" . She came beside you and linked your arm with hers. "One more step closer to her and I'll smack you with my shoe." She said while dragging you away. Just then Kris and Taemin ran up to the two of you .

Kris : yah , who is that ?
Taemin : Are you hurt ?
Kris : Did he do anything to you ?
You : Ani oppa . He's just no one important , and we're fine .
Kris & Taemin : Ah .. 
You : Kaja .

You guys continued to walk around the first floor , then the second floor and lastly the third floor. Soon it was 1.30 p.m. and all of you gathered at the counter again. After a while , you all got on a bus to take you all to the CoeX Mall. Before Mr.David allowed everyone to roam free , everyone ate lunch at a restaurant before roaming around. Mr.David tagged along with you , your bestfriend , Kris and Taemin.

Your bestfriend especially went to a lot of clothes shop as clothes like this you can't get it back at your country. You went in with her to every shop but after some time you stopped. Instead Kris and Taemin went in with her. She was in one clothes shop with Kris and Taemin for quite some time so you sat outside with Mr.David.
Mr.David : So , which one you have your eyes on ?
You : What ?
Mr.David : C'mon , one of them is bound to be yours . So which one ?
You : I-I don't know exactly .
Mr.David : You can't be joking .
You : I'm not ! I really don't know .
Mr.David : Alright , whatever you say. But I know they like you.
You : And how do you know that ? They don't .
Mr.David : It's a guy instinct. 
You : well they don't . I brought them along to help them move on .
Mr.David : Move on from ?
You : You see , I think there's this girl they two have been in love with. And somehow I remind them of her.
Mr.David : And so ?
You : And so ? I'm trying to help them forget her. Who is better to help than the one that keeps reminding them of her the most ?
Mr.David : You know , you're going to fall for one of them by doing this .
You : As long as , they move on from her , that's all that matters .
Mr.David : What's wrong with you .
You : What do you mean by that ?
Mr.David : You always care about other people's feelings but your own. 
You : That's no-
Mr.David : Not true ? You didn't say anything bad to ________(your crush's name) because you didn't want to hurt his feelings. Instead you wished him luck with his new girlfriend. Eventhough your bestfriend lied to you , you didn't need time to think over to forgive her. You already forgived her even before she got the guts to apologize. Am I wrong ?
You : n-no ..
Mr.David : Exactly . You're not fooling anyone _______ . You're a girl with a nice heart. And one of those boys  will be damn lucky to have your heart. So don't hold back your feelings if you have them .
You : Why are you being like this ?
Mr.David : Why ? Because I want you to be happy .
You : But , how will I know which one is right for me ?
Mr.David : It's in your heart. You should know which one you'd want to be with. 
You : Mr.David ?
Mr.David : What now ?
You : Thank you .
Mr.David : There you go being sweet again . -pats your head-

Just then your bestfriend came out of the clothes shop and sat beside you while Kris and Taemin stood in front of you.

Kris : Your friend , is insane.
Taemin : she tried so many clothes !
You : that's my bestfriend . -grins-
Your bestfriend : What did they say ?
You : They called you pretty . -winks-
Your bestfriend : yeah right . They probably called me a freak.
You : Hey how did you know ?
Your bestfriend : because I'm not dumb -smirks- HEY LOOK ! another clothes shop ! this time , Mr.David , come with me ! 
Mr.David : Oh God .

Your bestfriend dragged Mr.David into another clothes shop while Taemin and Kris sat beside you.

You : so oppa , are you having fun so far ?
Taemin : This isn't bad at all .
Kris : Quite .
You : Oh , did Minho oppa call you ? -you said while looking at Taemin-
Taemin : Nae , I told him I was with you and he hung up immediately .
You : And did anyone call you oppa ?-you said while turning to Kris-
Kris : Oh ? Nae . Luhan called me . I also told him I was with you and he hung up after that.
You : Hmm , how about after we're done with all of this we go for dinner ?
Taemin : sounds good .
Kris : anything's fine with me .
You : Arraso -grins-

After a few hours , it was already 6.00 p.m. , of course you didn't shop the whole day but you went to the aquarium , and went to the flea market nearby with everyone. It was time for you, Kris and Taemin to go back. At the sidewalk everyone bid you goodbye as they had to get on the bus to go to their hotel. Everyone hugged you and bid you goodbye except for your crush. You took a step back the moment it was your crush's turn to get on the bus. He looked away and got on the bus. Just then everyone was boarded on the bus and they waved you goodbye as the bus left.