Chapter 14.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 27/11/12 . 


(Your POV)

And that's when your heart dropped when you heard you're going to have an introduction with SMTOWN . You're going to meet everyone . Or everyone here at the moment .

"You're going to wait behind the stage in the auditorium , you only come out when SM tells you to. Don't be nervous , don't be shocked . Just be like how you were with me just now okay ? ______ ? " Yeon-Unnie said while bringing you to the back stage of the auditorium . You were standing behind the curtains and you took a peek . You saw all SHINee members there , and you definitely saw Taemin . 

Ah  , he's here ! NO . I'll pretend I didn't see him . 

And when you looked to the left you saw a few Super Junior members entering , not all of them were there though , you saw 6 of them there but you don't know their names . Then you saw TVXQ coming in , all the members of Girls Generation and f(x) members entering . BoA wasn't there though . Three Exo-K members also entered .  But you didn't know their names .

When everyone filled up the first and second row and wondering what was going on . They seemed pretty relaxed though.

Yeon-Unnie was sitting at the front row at the right end and she was sitting down calmly . How is she calm when you feel as though your heart is going to fly out of your chest any minute !?

You're usually never nervous because well , most people like your bubbly personality instantly but today it feels different.
The moment SM entered the auditorium the whole auditorium was dead silent . He laughed and walked onto the stage . He didn't need a microphone since when it's really quiet  you can really hear him talk even at the end of the auditorium . Since it's only one and two rows filled up in the front ,  no microphones or sound systems were needed . Unless someone were to perform .

"Dear everyone , I can see you guys are , excited ? To hear what I'm going to say ?" SM said while looking at every one of them. 

"NAE PRESIDENT ! "They all shouted , especially Super Junior members .

"I would like to say that I'm resigning my position " SM said in a serious tone .
"BWO !? " Everyone shouted back . Obviously they weren't expecting that at all . Even you were shocked to the extend where your jaw dropped .

"Yah , I'm just kidding " HE said while laughing . Everyone somehow laughed and kept cool . 
"I would like to tell you that we have a new trainee . It's a she ." SM started off . Everyone started whispering , and by the looks on their face , they were excited . Somehow you felt better . "She will be living with SHINee . since your dorm has an extra room , we decided that she will be living with you" .

You turned to your left to look at SHINee and their expressions were happy , they looked excited . That also made you feel better .

 

(SHINee's POV)
Minho : yah ! We're having a younger sister to take care of !
Jonghyun : I wonder how she looks like !
Key : If she's a fashionable diva , she'll definitely be my bestfriend .
Onew : Yah ! The main thing is we welcome her !
Taemin : woohhh . Onew-hyung is serious now .
Minho : Calm down hyung -pats shoulders-

 

(Your POV)
" SHINee , you don't mind right ? Having the trainee staying with you from now on ?" SM asked while looking at them. "NAE PRESIDENT !" They shouted back .
"Okay .. I'll have her out here , you guys can ask questions and she'll do a short introduction . Wait , she'll give her introduction FIRST , then questions " SM said while laughing . "Come on out ." You heard him say .

You came out from the back of the curtains and you saw Taemin's jaw drop . Everyone was whispering among each other with surprised expressions . Your heart was beating so fast you thought it was going to explode . Then you saw Yeon-Unnie on the right end mouthing "HWAITING !" then you smiled . 

You bowed , and said "Anneyeonghaseyo , __________mida . I'm 18 this year , I come from __________(country name), and I major in photography . I enjoy singing and dancing . Please , take care of me well !" cheerfully .

Then some members of Super Junior shouted "ANNEYEONGGGG !" , You laughed and bowed .
"Why don't you show them what you did for your audition ?" SM suggested . 
"Nae ? Oh .. nae . " You said with a little shocked expression . Everyone there clapped their hands and were anticipating .

Great , now you have to sing , it wasn't any problem , but you were nervous . Suddenly you heard the song Listen by Beyonce coming up . The instrumental came up and you suddenly feel relaxed . When you started singing , everyone was in a trance . Reaching the chorus , you had to hit a big note . You hit the big note perfectly and everyone applaused . Though it wasn't the end . When you reached the end of the song , you bowed and said "Kamsahamida " and smiled .

"You guys can ask her questions now " SM said while giving a big smile .

Then you see Taemin raising his hand and you looked at his direction and he asked "How can you speak Korean so fluently considering you're not Korean ?" . "Oh .. I was in Korea for 6 years ." You answered calmly.

"Was there a specific reason why you stayed in Korea ?" You hear a member of Girls Generation asked.

" Oh , that .. " You stopped and looked at Yeon-Unnie . She mouth the words " Just let it out ."
" I was a trainee under .. JYP Entertainment.." You started to answer . Everyone was quiet and looked at you . You hold back your emotions and continued "I trained for 5 years , and I didn't make the cut.." , You could see everyone's expressions changed . They looked quite disappointed . You continued " After getting cut off , I stayed in Korea for one more year before going back to ___________ (your country name) ." and then you smiled after that .

"Okay ! Question time is over ! _________ ! Yeon Joo will handle you from here . Your training won't start today , it'll start tomorrow . So go to the dorm and get to know the SHINee members because you'll be living with them for quite some time."SM said while leaving the auditorium .

So you walked down from the stage and Yeon-Unnie came to you and gave you a big hug . She hugged you tightly and said "You did good , stay strong .. keep calm" while your hair . Then you hear one of the Super Junior members shouting your name . You turn back and you see them signalling you to go to them . You looked back at Yeon-Unnie and she said "Go along , we're leaving only in 20 minutes " .

You walked towards the Super Junior members .

They greeted and bowed and you did the same . One of them started off by saying "Anneyeong ! I'm Leeteuk , leader of Super Junior . This is Shin Dong , Ryeowook , Siwon , Sungmin and Donghae " He introduced the members there .

You : Oh .. anneyeonghaseyo -bows-
Shin Dong : If you need help with anything, just call us !
Ryeowook : We hope you get used to the surroundings easily !
Siwon : Yah , she's already been here for 6 years , she got used to it already .
Ryeowook : I'm just wishing her luck Won-ah !
DongHae : Don't mind them , anneyeong ! I'm Donghae ! -offers hand to shake-
You : oh , anneyeong ! -takes hand to shake-
Shin Dong : Wooahhhhhhh Hae-ah , already flirting with the trainee neh ? 
DongHae : I was just being nice !
SungMin : don't worry , they're always like this .
All you did was giggle and smiled during their whole conversation . Then you feel a tap on your shoulders . When you turned around you saw no one but a tiny piece of paper . Somehow you remembered that time at the park when Taemin threw that paper ball at you . You were wondering if it was the same thing and you looked around and saw Taemin on the stage smiling at you . "Come here !" He shouted to you . You turned back to the Super Junior members and they were still arguing among themselves .

So you decided to go to Taemin .