Chapter 22.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 02/12/12 . 


 
(Your POV)
 
The moment I knocked on the door , the door opened right away, you looked up and saw Minho smiling at you . You didn't expect they would be waiting .
 
Minho : YAH ! FINALLY YOU'RE BACK !
Onew : Annyeong _____ ! 
Minho : Wah .. did you have fun ?
Taemin : Hyung , you should at least open the grill door before you ask her so many things .
Minho : Oh right !
 
Minho unlocked the grill door and let you in . After all  , you're going to live there anyways . You sat down on the sofa and Minho sat right beside you . He was smiling at you and you turned to face him .
 
You : Yes oppa ?
Minho : so how was it ?
You : How was what ?
Minho : your date !
 
All of the sudden Taemin came and said " Bwo ?! date ?" . Just then it became a big fuss when Onew , Key and Jonghyun came out of their rooms and surrounded you .
 
JongHyun & Key : SHE WENT ON A DATE ?!
You : Yah it wasn't a d-
Onew : Who was it ?
Minho : It was with 2PM !
Taemin : Someone IN 2PM .
Minho : Oh yeah .
You : Oppa it wasn't a d-
Onew : Yah .. was it Nichkhun ?
Jonghyun : It could be Wooyoung .
Key : I think Chan Sung would suit her better .
 
Taemin mouthed the words to you "Just ignore them" with a smile after that . You smiled at Taemin while the other four were still discussing about who suits you better in 2PM ."YAH!" you shouted . They all were stunned and startled when you shouted. " I am not dating anyone in 2PM , NONE of them are dating me . You can ask Wooyoung or Nichkhun oppa " You said while getting up from the sofa . You went to your luggage took out your sleeping clothes ,your towel and your toiletries bag. You looked at Taemin and asked him "Oppa , can you show me which bathroom I should use to wash up?" . Taemin smiled and pulled you to the bathroom beside his room . The other four were just dumbfounded .
 
(Minho's POV)
Me : yah .. I think we went too far .
Jonghyun : She seemed angry .
Key : But we were just trying to see which one suits her more .
Onew : Did something happen between them ?
 
Just then we see Taemin coming back to the living room after he showed _______ which bathroom to use . He sat on the floor and all of us grouped around him .
 
Taemin : W-what's going on ?
Onew : Does ________ like you ?
Taemin : How would I know ?
Key : well out of all of us she decided to ask you which bathroom to use .
Taemin : Maybe it was because I wasn't the one surrounding her , and discussing about which guy suits her more eventhough she already mentioned a billion times she's not dating any one of them .
Onew : Our maknae has a point ..
Taemin : Plus , she just got back after hours of being outside , don't hyungs think she needed a peace of mind  ? she was with 7 other guys . Not to mention I think I saw Jay-hyung at the front seat so . I think she has enough headache. 
Me : Yah .. considering you just met her , you seem to care a lot about her Taemin-ah ?
Key & Jonghyun : Yah ! OUR MAKNAE HAS A TARGET !
Taemin : I'm just being caring !
Onew : Yah .. I'm going to my room now . Jalja !
Me : Sleep tight hyung !
Jonghyun & Key : Yah , we're going too . Annyeong ! 
Me : Oh , annyeong !
Taemin : JALJA HYUNG ! 
 
And then it was only me and Taemin . I got up and sat beside Taemin on the floor , putting my arm around his shoulders.
 
Me : Taemin-ah.
Taemin : Ye hyung ?
Me : Are you sure you feel nothing for ______ ?
Taemin : Yes . I don't feel anything for her .
Me : Are you really really sure ?
Taemin : Yah hyung ! Why are you asking me only ?
Me : I don't know I guess because , she's your ideal type . Is it because of what happened with-
Taemin : I don't want to talk about it . Besides hyung , I just met her and everything .
Me : Well , it could be love at first sight . Just like how it was wit-
Taemin : I don't know .
Me : If you need help with anything , I'm here !
Taemin : Arraso hyung .
Just then we heard the bathroom door open and _______ came out of the bathroom . Her hair was wet and messy but somehow ,even with that she looked really pretty . Unknowingly me and Taemin was staring at her the moment she came out . She walked out with her towel wrapped around her neck and sat down on the sofa .
 
(Your POV)
When you finally closed the bathroom door , you stared at the bathroom and your jaw just dropped . 
Photobucket
 
You literally stood in the bathroom staring and looking around before you could actually come to your senses that you had to shower . You walked towards the sink and put your toiletries bag on top of it . And beside the sink, you closed the toilet bowl lid , and placed your clothes on top of it . 
After 10 minutes , you were showered and you smelled good . You liked how the bathroom was well taken care of . Unlike that time you lived with Nichkhun and Wooyoung . It was hell . HELL . But this was much much better . You assumed it was Taemin's and Minho's bathroom . There wasn't a hair dryer in the bathroom so you walked out of the bathroom with your towel around your neck while trying to dry your hair with your towel . The moment you stepped out of the bathroom Minho and Taemin was staring at you . You didn't care because the bathroom door made a creak when you opened it so it's only instincts to look . But it was getting weirder and weirder when you realized they were still staring at you the moment you reached the sofa and sat down .
 
You sat down and looked at them . You had a confused look on your face and you said "Is there something wrong?"
They blinked their eyes a few times and finally came to their senses .
Minho : A-ani .
Taemin : You smell nice .
You : That's the whole point of showers right oppa ? -smiles- Oh . By chance do you have a hair dryer ?
Taemin : Oh I have one , I'll get it for you . -Taemin got up and walked to his room-
Minho : Even with your hair in a mess , you look pretty .
You : Aigoo .. that is such a bad lie to tell a girl oppa .
Minho : it's true ! I SWEAR ! -crosses heart-
You : Arraso , gomawo .
Taemin : Here -passes you the hair dryer-
You : Gomawo !
 
You got up and it was convinient that beside the sofa there was a plug . You plugged in the hair dryer and started to blow dry your hair . For some reason , again you felt Minho and Taemin was looking at you . But you didn't care because it was getting late and you just wanted your hair to be dry . After 2 minutes , your hair was dried and you left the hair dryer there . You got up and asked where to hang your towel and Taemin hanged it for you beside his .
After that you sat down on the sofa while Minho passed you two pillows and a blanket . You thanked him and placed the pillows on the right and the blanket on the left .  Minho and Taemin bid you goodnight and went to their rooms . You were alone at the living room with the lights offed .
You laid down and got comfortable while trying to get some sleep , wondering what will happen tomorrow .