Chapter 60.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 18/12/12


(Your POV)

Your crush walked closer towards you and you let out an audible gulp. Of course you didn't have feelings for him anymore, and the only person you have feelings for is Taemin but. There is always a little bit left of feelings for him. Just a little.

Just then he was in front of you , but your hand was still in Taemin's hand.

Your crush : What now ? You have a boyfriend already ?
You : And so what if I do ?

Taemin just kept quiet as he held onto your hand tighter .

Your crush : So what happens to us ?
You : -you let out a slight scoff- What us ?
Your crush : Oh , so you're going to pretend like all those times with me meant nothing ?
You : If you could do it I don't see what the big deal is if I did it .
Your crush : Whose this punk ?
Taemin : The name's Taemin . Lee . Taemin . 
Your crush : I'm sorry , did I ask you ?
Taemin : What's with your attitude ?
Your crush : What's with you holding my girls hand ?
You : stop it.  I'm not yours now . I'm his . If you see our hands are held together , and I'm his now .

You turned your head to face Taemin and his eyes widen as a smile form upon his lips. You smiled back but it faded slowly when he said "Can't you give me a chance ?". You turned your head to face your crush's face that was staring right into your eyes.

You : I did . You ran out of chances . Taemin , Kaja .

Taemin nodded his head as you turned around to continue walking to the park. Just then you feel someone turning you around by the shoulders causing you to let go of Taemin's hand . The moment you were turned around you see your crush kissing you on the lips. You tried to push him away but he kept pulling you closer. It was the first time he's kissing you and you'd never expect this too happen. Just then Taemin pushed him off. You wiped your lips with the back of your hand and glared at him. "Can I punch him ?" Taemin said as he sounded very pissed . "Oppa .. I'll take care of it" You said while smiling at Taemin. The moment you smiled Taemin calmed down and smiled back at you. You slowly walked up to your crush and said "That kiss .."

Your crush : I can do it again .
You : save it for someone else .
Your crush : So what are you trying to say ?
You : What I'm trying to say ? I don't need or want you in my life .
Your crush : What if I told you that I broke up with my girlfriend ?
You : And what does that have to do with me ?
Your crush : I did that because I like you. Just you . Remember I said I'll marry you ? I'm doing it .
You : You're only marrying me if I agree. And so far , I don't recall agreeing to anything .
Your crush : B-bu
You : I wish you nothing but the best. Because I've found the person I really want to be with.

You walked back towards Taemin and linked your arms with Taemin. You could feel him staring at you from the back. And a part of you , just wants to go back to him and tell him that you accept him again. But then just feeling Taemin beside you, all thoughts of him faded away.

You and Taemin walked towards the park for a stroll. The wind was blowing through your hair, your arms linked with Taemin's ,and the perfect weather. It was quiet as no one spoke , but it was the good kind of quiet. Taemin broke the silence by saying "So .. it's confirmed isn't it ?"

You : Oh ?
Taemin : Now you're mine , and I'm yours .

You looked down and you could feel your cheeks burning up . "But don't worry." Taemin continued . You looked at him as the two of you continued to walk.

Taemin : we're not official yet . 
You : B-bwo ?
Taemin : You'll see .
You : Eh ?
Taemin : stop trying to win me over with your cuteness .
You : Y-yah . Oppa . 
Taemin : Bwo ? Did I say anything wrong ?
You : nae , I'm not even acting cute .
Taemin : That's where you're cute .
You : Eh ?!
Taemin : Aish , kaja . 
You : Where to ?
Taemin : Ice cream of course.
You : At a time like this ?
Taemin : Wae ? No good ?
You : Ani , kaja .

You and Taemin walked to the ice cream stand by the park. He asked you to choose a flavor but you asked him to choose his first. Once he chose his , he took out some money . You leaned closer towards the woman selling the ice cream and whispered "Just take this money from his hands,I'm not in the mood for ice cream. But I'll buy one when I'm feeling healthy again". The woman chuckled and gave you a slight pat on the head and snatched the money from Taemin.

Taemin : Mwoyaa . She haven't chose her ice cream flavor yet.
You : Oppa , I don't want any ice cream .
Taemin : Then why-
You : You wanted ice cream , now you got it .

The woman gave Taemin his change and his ice cream cone. Taemin let out a fake laugh and continued to walk around the park with you. The two of you decided to sit down on the bench while you leaned back and closed your eyes.

(Taemin's POV)

We were sitting on the bench while I was just eating my ice cream. I was it half way when I slowly gaze towards ______. She was leaning back and closing her eyes. I guessed she's still feeling weak. Who could blame her ? She's feeling so tired. Aish , Taemin-ah , you shouldn't have took her out for a walk. Now she's tired from walking. I slowly got up to throw away my ice cream when someone turned me around and grabbed me by the collar.

______'s crush : You punk .
Me : Yah , get your hands off me .

I pushed him away and anger filled his eyes. I could tell. I took a glance at _______ to make sure she was still closing her eyes and she was.

Me : Let's talk somewhere else .
______'s crush : You're a smart one.

We both walked away towards an alley and he pinned me against the wall.

______'s crush : You , Taemin . What's your relationship with ______ ?
Me : Didn't you hear her ? We're boyfriend and girlfriend .
______'s crush : Did you ask her ?
Me : N-no .
______'s crush : That's all I wanted to know .

He let go of me and took a step back .

Me : W-what do you mean by that ?
______'s crush : What do I mean ? It means you two aren't officially together. So whatever I do to her, it doesn't concern you .
Me : don't you dare lay a finger on her .
______'s crush : Who are you to tell me so ? her "boyfriend " ? I don't think so .

The moment he turned around ______ was standing in front of him.

Me & _______'s crush : ______-ah ..

(Your POV)
You heard the whole conversation as you were standing behind your crush the whole time. The moment your crush turned around , Taemin and your crush said your name in unison .