Chapter 71.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 26/12/12


(Taemin's POV)
Me : Yah ! 

She let go of my face and chuckled . 

Me : don't trick me like that !
______ : I guess we're even then! 
Me : Babo , you hungry ?
______ : Yes , can I eat you ?
Me : No , I'll eat you instead. 
______ : Pft, bite me.

I leaned closer towards her face and kissed her. This time no fangirls were watching. As where we were sitting was quite covered. I bit her lip and broke the kiss .

______ : You just kissed me to bite my lip ?
Me : Well , you told me to bite you.

She just got up and walked back into the rink. Aish , she's playing hard to get now. I went in after her and she skated away from me. Ah , she knows I can't skate well! True enough, I fell landing on the cold ice. My pants was definitely wet now. She turned around and came back for me. The first thing she did was laugh, not help me up. But laugh. 

Me : Yah , your boyfriend is on the cold ice. Aren't you going to help me up?

She offered her hand and I pulled her down on top of me. "Yah oppa , what are you doi-"

My hands s around her waist and said "Mianhae~ Don't be mad at me for doing that". She pushed me away but I pulled her back down by her waist. "Mmm ?" I said while giving a slight pout. In the end she gave in and pecked my lips. I pushed her up letting her stand again and she helped me up. We continued to skate, while talking about the most random things ever. Literally. When we got tired of skating , we went to take off our skates and walked by the sidewalk with our hands intertwine. We were walking aimlessly. No where in specific to go to. But somehow we just enjoyed it. I asked her where she wanted to go and she told me it's up to me. So we continued to walk aimlessly until we reached a mini-carnival. "Shall we go in?" I asked while linking my arm with hers. She nodded her head and I dragged her in. We bought coupons, and started to talk around. They had fun games. The usual throw the ball and hit the bottles, darts, water gun, but then they had a dunking machine. I pulled her towards the dunking machine and the worker there recognized me.

Worker : Hey ! You're Taemin right ?
Me : Yes , can anyone sit on the dunking machine ?
Worker : Yeah !
Me : How mu-
Worker : You can get in for free .
Me : Really ? But I insis-
Worker : Just get on ! 

I looked back at ______ that was just looking at the dunking machine. I told the worker "Can you help distract her until I get on the dunking machine?" The worker nodded and walked towards ______ to start talking to her. I went to the back of the dunking machine where another worker helped me to get on.

(Your POV)
All of a sudden a male worker, age about 20-25 just came up to talk to you .

Worker : Hey do you know who is Taemin ?
You : Lee Taemin ?
Worker : Yeah !
You : Y-yeah I guess so .
Worker : Who is he to you ?
You : Why are you asking this ?
Worker : Because , he's my friend !
You : Oh ? He is ?

Before the worker could say anything you hear someone shouting "_______! ". You turned around and see Taemin sitting in the dunking machine, waiting to get dunked. He did all sorts of cute faces asking you to dunk him. You looked at the worker and he said "I told you I was friends with him."

Taemin : Give your best shot !
You : How much per throw ?
Worker : 2 coupons for three tries .
You : What if I make it with one throw ?
Worker : I'll give you back one coupon , and your friend gets dunked.

You tore two coupons and the worker passed you three baseballs. Just as you took it from the worker you said "By the way, he's my boyfriend." The worker's eyes widen and looked directly at Taemin. Taemin nodded his head and smiled. 
Worker : Wah , you're going to dunk Taemin ?
You : That's what I paid for .
Taemin : Give it your-

Before he could finish his sentence you tossed the ball and Taemin fell into the water. You laugh so hard you could hardly breathe. You walked towards the dunking machine where Taemin stood up, still in the dunk tank.

Taemin : Yah .. I didn't know you were good.
You : It's because you underestimated me .
Taemin : Your turn .
You : EH ?
Taemin : It's only fair .
You : Ani , you wanted to get on , not me .
Taemin : Oh really ?
You : Yes really .

Taemin showed you his tongue and got out from the dunk tank. Just then Taemin stood in front of you, just soaking wet. "You're really wet now." You said while trying to air his shirt on his body. "Come and give me a hug." Taemin said while spreading his arms wide. You ran away from him and Taemin chased after you. He caught you from the back with his arms wrapped around you tight. You could feel his chest pressing on your back so tight that your shirt got wet. He swinged you around from the back and he lifted you up from your feet. Slowly he let you down and turned you around. You lightly punched his chest and said "Yah! Now I'm wet! " He leaned closer towards your face and said "So now can you get on the dunking machine?"

You : No , and by the way.. you're pretty dumb oppa.
Taemin : Eh ?
You : You got dunked , right ?
Taemin : nae .
You : What about your phone ? Wallet ?
Taemin : Om-

He reached into his pocket and true enough , his wallet and phone got soaked. Wallet wasn't much of a problem as it could dry. It wasn't fully soaked or wet. Just damp at certain places. But his phone, it wasn't functioning properly. 

Taemin : Aish chincha, I'm dead !
You : Let's go buy a phone . 
Taemin : But my simcard , and my photos.
You : Photos ..?
Taemin : I have important photos in my phone ! And my wallpaper ! Aish ! It was all important!
You : Let's go find a phone repair shop. It wasn't long ago till it got soaked .
Taemin : We can ?
You : No harm trying -smiles- Kaja!

You linked your arm with his, not caring if he was wet or not. What wallpaper was he talking about? Was it Haneul? You got into a taxi and drove to the nearest shopping mall. Just as you entered, there was a clothes shop. "Wait here" You said to Taemin as he stood there. You got in and bought a cap with a pair of sunglasses. When you came back out your put the cap in his head and the sunglasses on his face.

Taemin : W-
You : Do you want to get mobbed by a bunch of girls ?
Taemin : Of course not .
You : Then just keep it on .
Taemin : Geunda-
You : Geundae bwo ?
Taemin : Won't you feel , troubled ? 
You : About ?

(Taemin's POV)
All I'm thinking is , I don't want her to feel like I have to hide my identity when I'm with her. I want to just show everyone that I, Lee Taemin is _____'s boyfriend. No matter what the circumstances might be. Though getting mobbed by a bunch of girls doesn't sound like a good idea.

Me : The feeling like I have to hide myself just to go out in public with you. I don't want you to fee-
She cupped my cheeks and said "Babo, I understand completely. And I don't mind. Plus, I'd rather have you hiding yourself with me than exposing yourself causing a lot of other girls touching you" she smiled and held onto my hand, pulling me to the nearest phone shop.

I walked up to the worker there, and asked him if they could repair phones that just recently got dipped into water.

Worker : Why did you dip your phone into the water ?
Taemin : it was an accident. 
Worker : Show me your phone.

I gave him my phone and he opened the back case and checked everything. After a while he said "Come back in 2 hours, we'll have it done."

Me : It can be repaired ?!
Worker : Yeah, it's not so serious .
Me : So I'll pay when I get back or ?
Worker : You can pay now.

I took out my wallet, and most of my notes were wet. ______ noticed and took out her purse and asked "How much?"

"52,000won" the worker said. My eyes widen, it's that expensive ?! I wanted to tell ______ to forget about it but then she showed her tongue and paid the worker. Before I could protest on how expensive it was, ______ linked her arm with mine and just dragged me out of the shop. We continued to walk around the shopping mall. Probably looking for a place to eat at.

Me : Yah , it was so expensive .
_____ : But it's important for you!
Me : I know bu-
_____ : No buts, it's my way of saying thanks for getting dunked in the machine. 
Me : Aish chincha . 
_____ : I'm hungry , shall we eat ?
Me : Sure , where to ?
_____ : I don't know, there's like , over 50 restaurants in here .

We walked around and entered a restaurant, after eating, which she paid for , we continued to walk around. She saw a couple necklace , and she asked me what I thought . It was two necklace where if you put them together, it completes the whole thing. 

Photobucket

She bought it and she wore the necklace around my neck. I did the same to her and we stood closely putting them together. 

Me : Now I feel bad .
_____ : waeyo ? because you have to wear this with me ?
Me : Ani , because I can't pay for it because my money is wet .
_____ : Babo , you've been paying all this while. It's my turn now . 
Me : Oh , shall we go collect my phone ? 2 hours passed already .
_____ : Kaja !

(Your POV) 
The two of you walked back to the phone shop, but Taemin had to go to the restroom. When he left, you decided to go and collect for him. You got his phone and the worker switched it on for you. You thanked the worker and walked out of the phone shop, leaning on the wall waiting for Taemin to get back.

You got tempted to look through his phone but you tried not to. Just then you used his phone to check the time and the wallpaper was a picture of you taken a few months ago.

*flashback*
Just then you leaned closer to him to wipe his face. From his forehead to his chin. Then you took his hand and gently wiped it dry , each finger at a time. When you were done he was just staring at you . You snapped your fingers and he snapped out of it .

You : Yah .. take a picture , it'll last longer .
Then Taemin took out his phone from his pocket. Wiped the screen with the towel and snapped a photo of you.

You : Oppa ! I was just kidding !
Taemin : But I wasn't .
You : Delete that !
Taemin : Wae ?~ It's so pretty. Look , it's now my screen photo .
You : Aish chincha .
*flashback over*