Chapter 13.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 26/11/12 . 


(Your POV)

When Khunnie was driving you to the SM Entertainment building , you were telling him about how things were back at your own country . He also told you and explained to you what has changed and what not . He also said that he wants to take you out with 2PM members , and introduce them to you one day . You look forward to it .

"Okay ! we're here ! Go on in with your luggage !" Nichkhun said while sitting at the driver's seat . "Aish chincha , you're just like how you were 10 years ago ." You said while removing your seatbelt . Nichkhun got out of the car and walked to the back of the car trunk and took out your luggage and said "Yah , I was just kidding , I'm going in with you . " Nichkhun said .

You felt really nervous but with Nichkhun by your side , you feel a bit more relaxed . He would hold your hand to reduce your nervousness . He told you that you were going to meet your manager first , then SM . Boom , there it was . More pressure onto your shoulders . Thanks Khunnie .

So you walked into the building and saw posters of SHINee , Super Junior , Exo-K , f(x) , BoA , TVXQ and Girl's Generation everywhere . Of course you knew the groups , but you didn't know all of their names except for some of them . You were so nervous you asked Nichkhun a lot of questions on the way to the meeting room . 
"Yah , Khun-ah , what if they don't like me and ask me to go back ? What if my manager is scary ? Nothing will happen right? " 

"Yah ! _______ ! Stop panicking when you haven't met them yet ! they're nice ! I've talked to them before I came to get you , and don't worry , I'll be in there with you when you're talking to them " Nichkhun said while giving you a smile .
we went into the elevator and pressed on the 11th floor . The elevator was nice , it had a song playing . "Do you know what song is this ?" Nichkhun said while humming the melody . It was a SHINee song but you didn't know what title is it , so you just took a random guess and said "Noona neomu yeppeo?" . "YAHHHH ! YOU KNOW THEIR SONGS !" He said excitedly. "Yah , remember , I was in Korea for quite a while okay ?" You said while patting his head . Before reaching the 11th floor , the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor . The elevator doors opened and you saw a familiar looking person . He came in and he looked at you and said " Oh ! ________ ! Anneyeonghaseyo ! OH ! HYUNG ! " and went to hug Nichkhun .

You've seen him somewhere , you know he's in SHINee but it doesn't ring a bell . "_______ , this is Minho" Nichkhun said.
Minho : yah , we already met back at ___________.(your country name)
Nichkhun : CHINCHA ?!
You : Uh , about that ..
Nichkhun : Are you two dating ?!
You & Minho : NO NO NO !
Nichkhun  : ah I see ..
You : Khunnie , remember the park I showed photos of you of ?
Nichkhun : The one with you and .. uh , what's his name ..
You : Forget his name , yes! we met there .
Nichkhun : Ah .. I see .
Minho : Hyung ! What is she doing here ? In Korea ?
Nichkhun : it's a surprise . -winks- 

the elevator reached the 11th floor and you two got out of the lift . Minho waved at you and Nichkhun and continued to go up to the higher level .

So this is it , you're going to meet your new manager , and the founder of SM , also known as SM . well that sounded dumb.

Nichkhun knocked on the door and opened it . He bowed and greeted the manager , the manager stood up and did the same. The manager looked like she was in her mid-twenties , long black hair and she seemed nice . Her name is Hae Yeon Joo . 

You : Anneyeonghaseyo ________mida .-bows-
Hae Yeon Joo : Anneyeong ! Let's drop the formality shall we? 
You : Nae ? oh .. nae .. 
Hae Yeon Joo : call me Yeon-Unnie !
You : Anneyeong Yeon-Unnie ! -bows-
Nichkhun : I told you that you two would get along well .
Yeon-Unnie : yah , Nichkhun-ssi , don't push your luck !
Nichkhun : -whispers to you- still feel nervous ?
You : no ! somehow I feel better !
Yeon-Unnie : so , I know all about what happened in the past with you and JYP .. but I just want to inform you that it's all alright ! SM knows about you because he himself watched the audition clip of you ! the moment he saw yours , he wanted you to be a trainee .
You : wah .. daebak .
Nichkhun : see ? I told you , I promise you won't get kicked out again.
Yeon-Unnie : For your studies , what do you major in ?
You : I major in photography .
Nichkhun : Yah , chincha ? I have a friend who happens to teach students who major in photography !I could give him a call to see if he could teach you .
Yeon-Unnie : okay so the main three things we have to discuss is Place to stay , Education and Schedule . Thanks to Nichkhun , Education is solved . Schedule , your day off is Saturdays only. The rest of the days are training days until there are any changes which I will inform you .
You : nae Yeon-Unnie .
Yeon-Unnie : Place to stay . -bites her lower lip- , this one we'll have to discuss with SM . Let's go !
You : go where ?
Yeon-Unnie : To SM's office ! He's in there now . Let's hurry and discuss where you'll be staying and you'll move in as fast as possible ! 
Nichkhun : Oh ! I have to go for a schedule now ! Mianhae ________ ! I'm sure Yeon-Unnie will take care of you well -bows- I'll see you soon ? -pats your head-

and from there Nichkhun left . So much for staying by my side . But I'm grateful . Now that I Know my manager is a very nice person . Saturdays are my only rest day . I guess I'll have to cherish those 24 hours .
Yeon-Unnie lead you the way and as you walk by the halls you saw photos of Taemin in SHINee group photos . 

Omo , if SHINee is under SM Entertainment , does that mean I'll be seeing Taemin ? Aishhhhhh . He'll think I came all the way to Korea just to stalk him .

Yeon-Unnie knocked on the door and you hear a man saying "Come in ! " With a cheerful voice . The moment you got in you bowed and greeted SM immediately . He laughed and told you to take a seat in front of him .And Yeon-Unnie sat beside you ."hold on to my hand , I can tell you're nervous " Yeon-Unnie whispered while holding my hand. You smiled at her and realized she's a very warm person .

Yeon-Unnie : President ,
SM : Nae ? Aigooo , _______ right ?
You : Nae , president -bows-
SM : You're much prettier in person -laughs-
You : Oh , kamsahamida -bows-
SM : yes , back to the topic , Yeon Joo ?
Yeon-Unnie : It looks like _______ majors in Photography , Nichkhun-ssi already solved that as he has a friend that teaches photography . Schedule , we agreed that she takes Saturdays off only . Now for the place to stay , I'd like to discuss that with you .
SM : Hmm .. I haven't found a suitable place that is near the this building yet . I want a place like where SHINee is staying .
Yeon-Unnie : Oh ! Didn't you say they have an extra room in their dorm ?
SM : Oh yes yes .. I think we can buy furniture and use that room as her dorm . 
Yeon-Unnie : So , meanwhile where does she stay ?
You : Excuse me president and Yeon-Unnie .. If it makes it any easier , I can sleep on the sofa while the room is being prepared .
SM : Aigoo , she understands and speaks Korean fluently !
Yeon-Unnie : She's been in Korea for quite some time already President ..
SM : Ah then that's a great idea . You don't mind living with SHINee ? And don't mind sleeping on the couch while waiting for your room to be furnished ?
You : No sir , I'm grateful that I even got this opportunity . it's my way of thanking you -bows-
SM : Aigooooo , I think I'm going to like this girl . Yeon Joo-ah .
Yeon-Unnie : Nae president .
SM : Gather all the idols that are in the practice room now , let's have an introduction for ________ to meet everyone in SMTOWN .
Yeon-Unnie : Nae president  . I'll gather them right away .