Chapter 17.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 28/11/12 . 


(Your POV)
So then Uncle Dan told them to be nice to me when I hit his shoulders saying "It's okay , I've lived with guys before remember?" 
"Oh yeah ,sorry about that " Your uncle said while removing his arm on your shoulder. "I'm here to tell you guys that you have no schedules today and tomorrow , so you can do whatever you want " Uncle Dan said while looking at the SHINee members. "Yes hyung" they said while giving a bow . "Then ,that's all I have to say , enjoy the rest of your day" He said while leaving .

Then before he left he stood by the door and called you . You both were talking in English .
Uncle Dan : Seen any one of these that you like yet ? -grins-
You : Hmm .. -looks back at the SHINee members and looks back at your uncle- I'll let you know .
Uncle Dan : Taemin looks like your type !
You : You say everyone is my type .
Uncle Dan : You know why ?
You : Nope .
Uncle Dan : Because you're perfect !
You : Stop it you . Have a safe drive back ! To wherever you're going that is .
Uncle Dan : That's good .
You : What is ?
Uncle Dan : You , you haven't changed a bit . -pokes your nose- Bye ! 
You : Bye ! 

You closed the door and the moment you turned around everyone was grouping around you .

You : And did I do something wrong ?
Jonghyun : How come you never told us that your uncle was our manager ?!
You : I didn't know he was your manager .
Jonghyun : ah .. I see ..
Minho : Let's just watch some TV !

Then all of us just went to sit on the sofa , I sat beside Jonghyun and Onew this time . Minho , Taemin and Key was sitting in front of us on the floor . Minho flipped through the channels but there was nothing to watch . "How about let's just talk ?" Key said while turning around facing you . Taemin and Minho turned around to face you , and Onew and Jonghyun was looking at you . "And why are you all looking at me as though I murdered someone ?" You asked in a playful tone .

"C'mon , tell us something about yourself !" Onew said while lightly punching your arm. "Ouch ! That hurt !" You said while rubbing your arm. "OMO! I'm so sorry !" Onew said while rubbing your arm . "Yah ! Why you hit her so hard for !"Jonghyun said. "I didn't know it would hurt!" Onew said . 

You : Oppa , I was just kidding , I didn't feel anything , But you did , didn't you ?-smiles-
Key : Yah ! She's the kind to make jokes ! We'll get along well .
Taemin : so .. tell us something !
You : And what would you like to know ? Ask anything ! -smiles-
Minho : If your uncle works in SM  , wouldn't he easily get you a spot here ?
Key : wah , good question !
You : Hmm .. the moment I got rejected from JYP , I went back and found out my dad passed away , since then I didn't audition for any other entertainment .
Minho : o-I'm sorry for your lost ..
You : It's okay , it's been 5 years !
Jonghyun : In SHINee whose your ideal type ?
You : Hmm .. 
All of the members came closer towards you  .

You : Any guy is my ideal type .
Jonghyun : Yah .. chincha ?
You : Nae oppa !
Jonghyun : if you had to choose between me and Taemin , who would it be ?
You : Hmm .. Taemin oppa .
Taemin : WAH ! YAY ! 
Jonghyun : Yah ! WAEEEEEE ?
You : Mol-lah (I don't know) . He's cute .
Jonghyun : Then , Onew or Key ?
You : Onew oppa -shows tongue-
Key : Yah yah yah .
Jonghyun : It's okay Key , you have me .
Onew : YAY ! GOMAWO ~
Jonghyun : this isn't fun , I'm going to my room.
Key : Me too !
Minho : leave them be , they're always like this . 
Onew : The husband and wife will always stay with each other -laughs-
You : I didn't hurt their feelings did I ?
Taemin : Ah , they never get hurt , they have each other anyways !
Minho : So , just now you said you lived with guys before , who were they ?
Onew : Yeah ! You can't hide anything !
You : who said I was hiding anything ?
Onew : oh yeah ..
You : they were Nichkhun and Wooyoung .
Taemin : So .. if you don't like Wooyoung hyung , so you like Nichkhun hyung ?!
Onew , Taemin and Minho looked at you closely . 

You : Maybe ?
Minho ,Taemin & Onew : YAHHHHHHHHHH ! 
You : I'm kidding ! He's like a brother to me !
Minho : yah .. we really thought you liked him .
Onew : You're so playful !
Minho : Yah , Taemin-ah , she's perfect for you .
You : You boys are silly .

You got up and went to the kitchen , Minho ,Onew and Taemin followed you into the kitchen . You looked around in the kitchen to see the stove , and what food they had . "You know how to cook ?" Taemin asked while looking at you look around the kitchen . "Yeah , I always had to cook since my parents were busy ." You answered . "can I open the cabinets ?" You asked while looking at three of them .

"yeah sure , I'm going back to my room , have fun !" Onew said while leaving to his room . Then Minho's phone vibrated and he got a phone call , he excused himself to go and answer the phone call . Then it was just you and Taemin in the kitchen. 

You : Hungry ?
Taemin : A little , you ?
You : Yeah , I didn't eat anything since this morning -pouts-
Taemin : we have ramen ! Let's cook together .
You : sure ! 

(Taemin's POV) 

I don't know what hyungs motives were leaving us two alone , but somehow I like it . Just being with her makes me happy. She is like a pile of sunshine that could make anyone smile with her optimism .
She was trying to reach for the ramen on the shelf but she couldn't reach it . She looked at me and said "Oppa ! Please help me get that packet of ramen" . I was just standing there when she pulled me nearer to the cabinet and I tried to reach it. Even I couldn't reach it . It must've been Minho that put the ramen packet on the highest shelf . She saw a stool and she placed it in front of the cabinet and asked me to try again . I stepped on the stool and tip-toed trying to reach it . I jumped a little to reach it . The moment I got it I lost my balanced and thought I was going to fall so I closed my eyes tightly. I realized I didn't fall and I opened my eyes . I turned behind and see ________ holding on to my waist . I just froze and got down from the stool . 

"Oppa , you should've been more careful " She said while fixing my shirt and took the ramen away from my hands.
_______ : but thank you for helping me reach the ramen -smiles-
Me : Oh .. no problem -rubs the back of my neck- 

My heart was beating faster and faster just standing beside her so I went out and sit by the dining table . The kitchen has glass doors so she stood behind the glass door and did a funny face by raising her nose and sticking out her tongue. I couldn't help but laugh . Then she mouth the words "Aren't you going to help me?" . I shook my head and she mouthed the words "Then you're waiting for me to cook and eat ?" . I nodded my head and she did her funny face again and continued with cooking .

I was just sitting by the dining table playing with my fingers . Then Minho hyung came out from his room and he sat beside me . "What's she doing in the kitchen?" Minho hyung asked while looking at me ."She's cooking ramen." I answered. "And you're just sitting out here waiting for the food to be cooked ?" He asked while raising an eyebrow . I nodded my head slowly when hyung patted my head and went to the kitchen .

(Minho's POV)
I can feel that Taemin likes ______ .  They WOULD look cute together . I asked Taemin if he was just going to sit there waiting for the food to be cooked and he nodded his head . AISH , Taemin-ah ! You're supposed to get in there and help her! I gave him a pat on the head and stood in front of the glass door . I knocked on the glass door and she turned around and waved at me . I can see why Taemin likes her . Her smile just shines like the sun . I mouth the words "can I come in?" She came closer to the door and opened the door for me . I went in and smelled the ramen cooking . 

She just threw the ramen and the powder for the soup inside the pot . She wasn't cooking just one packet , she was cooking six! I guess she cares about all of us . Then she asked me if I could get her six bowls . I opened the cabinet , took six bowls and placed it on the counter . Then she told me to wait outside as she could handle it by herself . I said "Hwaiting !" while raising my fist in the air when she giggled and continued cooking . I went out from the kitchen and sat beside Taemin .
I looked at Taemin and he was looking at _______ through the glass wall . The wall seperating the dining area and the kitchen was a glass wall . He was just staring at her cooking when I said "Aigoo .. Taemin is in love !" He got shocked and turned around .

Me :Yah , Taemin-ah . Do you like her ?
Taemin : No ! I mean I just met her hyung !
Me : really ? -leans closer towards his face- Is our little maknae afraid of falling in love?
Taemin : of course not ! I'm a man now . -stands up and walks to his room-

That kid is one cute kid . I barely said anything and he's scared . Hmm .. she looks like she's going to need some help. I should go in and help her .

 

(Taemin's POV)
Aish , what's with hyung . I was just staring at her cooking . Not a big deal at all ! But why was my heart beating so fast when she kissed me ? Even though it was just a dare ?