Chapter 3

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 23/11/12 . 

From first person point of view --> Changed to second person point of view. From Me,myself and I ---> You,yourself. 


(Jonghyun's POV .)

Ah , there she is . She looks so pretty , why would she be here taking photos so early in the morning ? 

"Yah , Key-ah .. " I said softly . "Bwo ? "(what?) Key replied loudly . AISHHHHH . KEY-AH , When I talk to you softly it's only right you reply me softly . Without knowing I hit my head with my palm and look down . So I just decided to ask out loud .

"YAHHHHHHHH . Do you guys see that pretty girl over ther-" (Points to where you are .)

Wait , she's gone ! Where did she go ? I didn't even get to know her name !

"What girl ?" Minho asked raising his eyebrow . "She was wearing a pink T-Shirt and she was holding a camera taking pictures of flowers !" I replied with a little shocked voice knowing that she's gone .

"YAHH ! HYUNG ! That's the girl I've been talking about ! She was right there ?! CHINCHAAA ?!" Taemin replied with a loud voice .

"You two are really delusional ! You guys are seeing things you're not supposed to see . you guys miss girls that much ?" Key said sarcasticly .

"Well whatever it is , if CHICKEN CAN'T SOLVE IT , IT'S NOT WORTH SOLVING!" Onew said while munching on a piece of chicken .

AISHHHH , our chicken leader Onew , really at a time like this all you care about is a piece of chicken !

 

(Minho's point of view)

How come only Taemin and Jonghyun get to see how that girl looks like ? how come they only get to see her ? I want to see her . She must be really pretty for Taemin and Jonghyun to care so much about a girl that they've never met before . This is a first . 

We finished taking a few photos and the cast told us to take a break until they  call us back since they have to wait for the right lighting . Hmm .. maybe then I can see the girl ?

(Your point of view )

Wow , even the grass looks nice at this time , you walk around and take photos of the grass ! Without knowing you walked around bending your back over to take the photo of the grass while walking you completely lost direction of where you were going .

You just kept walking and walking in hopes of taking the right angle and position of the grass . How ridiculous , even grass needs the right position .

Photobucket

 

Didn't it come out good ? And why you're talking to yourself again . This is going to be a terrible habit isn't it . And you're still asking yourself . AGAIN !  AHHHH , stop it _____. You're being an . really .

So you kept walking and walking bending over like that until you bumped into somebody . That person shouted "HEY !"

(Taemin's point of view )

"HEY!" I shouted as I saw the girl in pink shirt bump into me . She looked up and the sunlight just flashed across her face . It was just beautiful and adorable . FINALLY ! The hyungs can see her !

at the same time ..

(Minho's point of view )

So I think that's the girl , she bumped into Taemin and the moment she looked up , I could see her eyes shining brightly . No wonder Taemin-ah and Jonghyun couldn't control themselves !

(Taemin's point of view)

Ahhh ! I finally see her again . "HEY It's you ! You're that guy I wanted to hit with my tripod ! " She said directly . 

"Uh .. hehe , yeah . What's your name ?I couldn't get your name just now ." I asked after building up some confidence . "Oh , my name ? It's _____! Nice to meet you ! Again ." She said while putting her hand out offering a handshake . I just didn't know what to do because I was nervous , but I just slowly tried to reach when she just pulled my hand and pull me closer while saying "Hey , I'm not going to eat you ! Just shake my hand ! That's all ! " with a big smile .

"Would you like to meet my hyungs ?" I said while smiling . "Sure ! " She said without thinking for a second .

(Normal point of view)

Taemin : Hyung ! This is the girl I've been talking about !

Minho : Ahhh , the pretty one ?

You : uh .. hello ! :D

Jonghyun : HEY ! You're that girl I saw over there taking photos ! Where did you go ? You were there a moment ago !

Taemin : Yeah ! You were over there by that tree as well , where did you go ?

Key  & Onew : WE DON'T KNOW HER NAME !

Taemin : Oh , I guess uh-

You : Anneyeonghaseyo ,_____mida  ! Nice to meet you !

Minho : You know who we are ?

You : You guys are the shining SHINee ! Right ? Or I got the wrong band name ..

Minho : Woah ! She knows who we are ! -smiling-

Taemin : can you try to name all of our names ?

-SHINee in a straight line with the order Taemin , Key , Jonghyun , Minho and Onew . From left to right -

(Your point of view)

Oh no . They can't do this today . they can't . especially when your friends talked about this yesterday . You can't even remember names right . You just gave it a go !

"uhm .. The first one , Taemin ?" You said while stuttering hoping for the right answer . "YAHHHH ! HYUNG ! SHE KNOWS MY NAME ! "Taemin said while hopping . "Ah , go away . " Key said while pushing Taemin slightly . Out of no where Taemin came and stood beside you . "So the rest is Key , Jonghyun , Onew and Minho ?" you said because you think it's the right order.

Minho and Onew put their head down . Jonghyun and Key were rejoicing because you think it's the right name . 

"_____ ,the last two  , it's Minho , then Onew " Taemin whispered .

"OH OH ! IT's Minho THEN Onew ! " you said straight away after listening to what Taemin told me .

Minho and Onew suddenly had a smile on their face .

Suddenly , they were trying to say something when your phone vibrated in your pocket .

You reached into your pocket and took out your phone , it's a call from your parents , what do they want ?