Chapter 16.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 27/11/12 . 


(Your POV)
After the video ended , Minho got up , unplug the video camera and gave it back to you . You thanked him and smiled at him . You put the video camera back into box and put your luggage aside . Then Jonghyun saw your camera , he came closer to you and said "You major in photography ?" ."Yeah .." You said while picking up your camera. "Can I see your photos you've taken?" You switched on your camera and gave him the camera , his jaw-dropped after viewing the first few photos "WAH ! DAEBAK!" He said while showing Key and Onew .

Taemin and Minho were laughing because they already saw how good your photography skills were . Then Key suggested "How about we all sit in a circle and get to know each other better ? Since we all will be living together with you for quite some time ." Taemin, Minho ,Onew and Jonghyun looked at you waiting for your answer . You looked down to the ground and they all thought you didn't want it . "Sure why not ! " You looked up and said with a smile . "Yahhhh ! This is going to be fun ! " Onew said while getting up and sitting on the floor at the hall . There was a lot of space between the sofa and the dining table . So all of you made a small circle and sat down . You were sitting beside Taemin and Minho .

Then Key said "So , how about we play truth or dare ? We'll get closer and we'll learn more about each other" while holding a glass bottle . Once again , all of them looked at you waiting for your answer again ."You can just do whatever you want , I'm fine with anything" you said while giving a big smile .

"I'm starting to like her already" Key said while placing the bottle in the middle . He spinned the bottle and you were just looking around the house instead of the bottle . The rest of them were staring at the bottle and smiled when the bottle stopped spinning . You looked back at the bottle and it was pointing towards you .

You smiled and said "oh , it's me" while laughing . 

Onew : so , truth or dare ?
You : Truth .
Onew : Typical !
Minho : Yah , don't be hard on her .
Then they were discussing among one another to see who gets to ask you the question , then you said
You : Why can't we spin the bottle again and see who it points at, and that person asks me the question?
Minho : That's actually a fair idea .
Taemin : Spin the bottle !
Key spinned the bottle and it stopped pointing at Taemin .
Taemin : Hahaha ! It's me ! 
Jonghyun : Ask her already !
Taemin : Hmm .. Who were you friends with when you were in Korea ?
That is such an easy question. 
You : Hmm .. Nichkhun , Wooyoung , Sohee , Suzy and Fei .
Jonghyun : How long have you been friends ?
You : I've been friends with them since I was .. 8 ? So it's been 10 years .
Minho : Wah .. no wonder you were hugging Wooyoung hyung just now .
Key : Are you and Wooyoung hyung dating ?
You : Is this fair ? You guys are asking so many questions ! But to answer your question , no we're not dating . A lot of people mistaken us for a couple though.
Onew : Why ?
You : hmm .. to us , hugs ,kisses on the cheeks , holding hands are the things we do to each other without feeling anything. But when we go out and we do these , a lot of people mistaken us as a couple . So we don't do these to each other much. Since he debuted and everything , it'll be bad for his image .
SHINee : ah ..
Minho : But don't you feel awkward with all the hugs and kisses ? You don't like Wooyoung hyung ?
You : Of course I don't , Youngie, I mean . Wooyoung oppa is like a brother to me .
Minho : Ah ..
You : Spin the bottle ! -you said with a smile-
You took the bottle and spin it . The bottle was spinning and it was pointing at Onew .Then everyone was laughing when Onew spinned the bottle again and it was pointing at Jonghyun .
Onew : Uh .. Jong-ah .. You know I love you right.
Jonghyun : -laughs- TRUTH OR DARE ?
Onew : Hmm .. Dare !
Jonghyun : I dare you to .. -Key whispers something to Jonghyun- ah ! That's great . I dare you to hug _______ .
Onew : Bwo ?! Yah .. that's not fair .
Minho : Do it hyung ! Show your manliness !
Onew : Do you mind ?
You : -shakes head-
Onew : Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Onew got up and went behind you , and he hugged you from behind . The rest of the members cheered when he hugged you. Then he took the bottle and spin it . It was spinning then it  was pointing at you again. 

You : Not me again ! this isn't fair .
Onew : HAHAHAHAHAHA !

You spin the bottle and it was pointing at Key . Key started to clap his hands when it was pointing at him .

Key : So . _________ ! truth or dare ?
You : dare .
SHINee : Woah ..
You : Never seen a girl chose dare before ? Oppa ?
Minho : is just that , girls rarely take dares . 
You : I like dares . they're fun !
Key : Okay ! I dare you to go to Taeminnie , give him a hug and a kiss .
You : O.K . ! 

You got up and went to Taemin , from the back you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek . Right there and there you did and went back to your spot and sit down . Everyone was stunned that you did that . They didn't think you'd actually do it . "That's what you all wanted right ?" You said while smiling at them.

(Taemin's POV) 
I felt my heart beating faster and faster . Then I could feel her arms going around my waist and a soft kiss on my cheek . I really thank Key-umma for that . 

(Your POV)
Taemin pretended to faint and Onew was holding him saying "Don't die !" It was all dramatic suddenly there was someone knocking on the door . And Minho got up to open the door . Then he said "YAH ! Our manager is here ! ", everyone suddenly got up . Jonghyun helped you up and they stand in a straight line . Without knowing what was going on , you went and hid behind the door . 

Then their manager came in and asked them "Have you eaten yet ?" Somehow , that voice sounded familiar to you. So you took a peek and you saw it was your uncle . You knew he has a job under SM Entertainment but you didn't know he was SHINee's manager . Then Jonghyun mouthed the words "DON'T SHOW YOURSELF" . But you didn't care because he was your uncle !

So you came out from the back of the door and said "Uncle Dan ?" He turned around and saw you . IT really was him ! This is a small world . He said "_______ ?! What are you doing here ?!" while coming up to you and giving you a hug. "Hey , I didn't know you worked as SHINee's manager" You said in English . "You never asked , ________ . So how are things?" He replied in English . The SHINee members were just stunned to see you two knowing each other . "Doing good , I'm a trainee now and I live with them !" You said in English . "I see , then , that's great . You're having a second chance again." He said in English .

*Now you all are talking in Korean again*
"Yah , you guys better take care of my niece well." your uncle said while putting his arm around your shoulders.
"SHE'S YOUR NIECE ?! "