Chapter 45.

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on 11/12/12 .


(Your POV)

You laid back on the sofa thinking what Minho just told you. Also thinking what a total biatch Haneul is. How could she do that to Taemin and Kris ? While you were in your train of thought , you felt someone nudging you at your arm. You came to your senses and see Taemin beside you. You sat up and he sat beside you on the sofa. You wanted to ask him what Haneul did to him , but before you could , he spoke .

Taemin : _______-ah .
You : Oh ?
Taemin : Gomawo , for today . 
You : Oh .. it's nothing .
Taemin : No , it meant a lot for me. I had a hard time trying to let her go , and this really help me to see things clearer on what I really want .
You : Ah .. and what is it that you really want ?

After you asked that , it was quiet. He didn't answer. You turned to look at him and he looked away. He cleared his throat and said "Hahaha , I'm getting tired , I'm going in to sleep. Goodnight !" and walked away to his room. What did you ask wrong ?

(Taemin's POV)
I walked back to my room as fast as I could and closed the door. I went to lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. What DO I really want ? Do I want her ? I don't even know what I'm thinking right now. I couldn't even answer her. Just then I felt someone poking my cheeks. I turn and I see Minho beside me .

Me : Hyung ~
Minho : Bwo bwo bwo ? All I did was poke your cheek .
Me : I don't know what's going on .
Minho : And what happened now ?
Me : The whole time I was with her , I just felt happiness. I didn't even know Haneul existed when I'm with her .
Minho : Then what are you waiting for ?!
Me : B-bwo ?
Minho : Go after her then !
Me : But Hyung , these few days I've been getting these weird dreams about this girl .
Minho : Is it Haneul ?
Me : No , it's not Haneul . It's another girl. But somehow I feel like I know this girl .
Minho : is it Joo-Noona ?
Me : YAH !
Minho : I was just kidding ! -chuckles-
Me : I really don't know what I'm going to do .
Minho : well you better think and realize quick . Before Kris realizes he likes her too .
Me : W-why would Kris hyung like her too ?
Minho : I just know he will . So before he does ? You better figure out your own feelings .

After Minho said that he got off my bed and went to his bed . He did have a point. ________ is pretty, she's caring and well , there's no one really like her . But the thing I want to know is , who is this girl in my dream ?

(Your POV)
Just then your phone vibrated before you laid down. 

To : _______ .

From : Kris Oppa .

" Annyeong , sleeping yet ? "

You sat back up to reply his message .

To : Kris Oppa .

From : _____ .

" Annyeong ^^ Ani , wae ? "

After 2 minutes or so , you got a phone call. You check the caller ID and it was Kris. Right before you were going to answer it Minho came to sit beside you. You answered the call and Minho was literally staring at you.

You : Yoboseyo ?
Kris : Oh , annyeong .
You : Annyeong oppa .
Kris : Thank you for today .
You : Ah , it's nothing . 
Kris : Umm .. ________-ah .
You : Oh ?
Kris : Next week Saturday , busy ?
You : Oh , not that I know of , wae ?
Kris : I was wondering if .. you'd go out with me ?
You : as in , a date ?
Kris : N-nae ..

Minho was still staring at him and you looked at him and his eyes widen. You looked away and answered "S-sure. It's just one date" .

Kris : Yah chincha ?
You : Oh .
Kris : So , I'll come and pick you up at 10.00 a.m. ?
You : Arraso .
Kris : Annyeong !

After that you hung up and placed your phone on the table . You stared at your phone when Minho nudged you with his elbow. You came to your senses and looked at Minho while giving out a slight "oh ?"

Minho : Yah , you're going out with Kris hyung ?
You : It's just one date .
Minho : Do you like him ?
You : M-Mollah .

Minho was looking at you in the eyes and said "Then what about Taemin?" . You froze. To be honest, you don't even know what you were feeling. You just didn't want to hurt Kris's feelings. But Taemin didn't even say or do anything to show if he likes you yet , so why not ?
You : T-taemin oppa doesn't like me .
Minho : And how do you know that ?
You : because he doesn't act like it .
Minho : And what if he does ?
You : So what if he does ?
Minho : Yah .. you really don't like Taemin ?
You : I didn't say that .
Minho : So you do like him ?
You : I didn't say that either .
Minho : Then what are you saying ?
You : What I'm saying is , Kris oppa just asked me out on a date. I agreed because it's just one date. Nothing could possibly happen. Taemin oppa , he doesn't like me. And I don't think he does. So why not go out with Kris oppa?
Minho : But what if Taemin likes you ?
You : You see , there's the word IF . I used to think what if _______(your crush) really asked me to marry him. But looks like the word IF is just another word for us to assume a certain situation . And I don't want to assume anything right now.
Minho : Arraso .. as long as you're happy , we'll support you . 
You : Gomawo oppa .
Minho : But really , answer me . 
You : Bwo ?
Minho : What if Taemin likes you ?
You : Like I said for Kris oppa , I don't know .
Minho : Arraso , I'll be going to sleep now , if you need anything I'm here for you . Arraso ?
You : Nae oppa .
Minho : Jalja !

After that Minho went to his room ,again . It's just one date. What could he possibly do ?

(Taemin's POV)
I was laying on my bed while staring at the ceiling , when I was just about to close my eyes I can hear Minho talking outside the door with either Key or Jonghyun .

Minho : yah , ______ is going on a date with Kris hyung .
Key / Jonghyun : BWO !?

Based on that shout , I know it's Key .

Minho : Yah , keep it down !
Key : Why would she go out with Kris ?
Minho : Because Taemin didn't make a move yet .
Key : But , does Taemin like ______ ?
Minho : I don't know , I don't think so .
Key : Aish , if that's the case , we should wish _______ luck with Kris hyung . He's a nice guy .
Minho : Nae.

After that Minho entered the room and went straight to his bed . Yah Hyung , so you're not going to tell me that she's going on a date ? Even if I already heard it , he's not planning to tell me ? Right after he laid down he said "Taemin-ah, ______ is going on a date" 

Me : And so ?
Minho : Wah .. you two really don't like each other .
Me : Bwo ?
Minho : Ani , nothing . Jalja .

When Minho said that he just turned his back to face me . Aish chincha . What does he mean by we two really don't like each other ? Did she say something about me too ? I tried not to think too much and closed my eyes.

There I was again , I was walking beside this girl again. But this time , she was wearing a similar outfit. Like somehow I've seen this outfit before. Our hands intertwine while walking along the sidewalk. The image of her face was blur , again.

She was walking beside me and we decided to sit on a bench. Then I rested my head on her lap . Just then her face leaned down to mine for a kiss. As she got closer , the image of her face became clear .

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was _______ .