Chapter 1 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 22/11/12 . 


It was just a normal day , when just a few days ago you sent in your audition clip to SM Entertainment . 

Hmm .. Is there a chance that I will get accepted ? -pauses for a few minutes - nooo , that couldn't be . Who would choose me ? again ?

There won't be a second chance , would it ?

When you were little , you got accepted as a trainee under JYP entertainment . You trained hard until you were 14 years old . YOU thought you could finally make it because you begged your parents to let you do it ! Finally , they agreed , could you believe that ? THEY AGREED ! Mind if you remember , your parents are the very strict kind where they want you to be a doctor or a lawyer , they didn't think you'd have passion for dancing , soon enough you changed their mind.

Moving on , it was all going great , that was where you befriended with one of the members of Wonder Girls , Sohee , 2PM's Nickhun and Wooyoung , Miss A's Suzy and Fei . You and Sohee were kind of bestfriends ,but you didn't make it as part of Wonder Girls . You were staying with your uncle in Korea . You tried to keep up with studies but with all the hardcore training , where was there time to study ? Though you did your best and got grades that satisfied your parents . It was all perfect until ..

*flashback*

JYP : ________, I believe you could go somewhere with your talent but ..

You : But what sir ? I trained so hard , is there a chance for me to finally be on the stage ? I'll dance , sing whatever to please you ! 

JYP : you're a really nice girl , but .. due to our financial problems we .. have to cut off some trainees .. 

You : You're cutting me off ?

JYP : How do I put this into words ..

You : -tears start to form-

JYP : what I'm trying to say is-

You : No need to say it , I think I get it . -smiles- . I didn't make it as a trainee because I'm not as talented as the rest here right sir ? It's okay .. I guess , everything happens for a reason doesn't it ? I guess .. what happens to me now ?

JYP : I'll book a ticket for you to go back to your home . Which is at __________ right ? 

You : Yeah .. I just want to say , thank you . For everything . I've learnt so much from everyone , and I hope that the other trainees do well . -half smile-

JYP : If there are any opportunities under other agencies , I'll e-mai-

You : No need sir -smiles- I think , this is the end for me at this path , I'm not giving up but , I'm just letting go of it . Thank you so much , once again .

JYP stands up and offers a hug before you pack up and leave.

*flashback ends*

 

Indeed that was a hard time , but hey it's been four years , and I'm starting off my path as a photographer but also part time dancing teacher . If only JYP could see how well I'm progressing , maybe he'll take me back ? No no no , I have to let that thought go that I'm no longer a performer . Yes focus ____, A photographer , taking photos of beautiful moments . Just capturing that moment and expressing it through the lenses of a camera . But I'm not giving up dancing . Since it's been there for me since I could walk as a kid ! hahaha , oh shoot I'm late -looks at the clock- , I have to go take photos at the park before the sun rises ! 

I grabbed a simple pink T-Shirt and wore a pair of jeans . I made sure I had my camera , tripod , cellphone and my purse with me , who knows I might eat at the nearby stalls . kekeke . I ran all the way downstairs . "_____! AREN'T YOU GOING TO EAT BREAKFAST ?!" My mom shouted . "NOOOOOO!  I HAVE TO BE THERE BEFORE THE SUN RISES !  THANKS ANYWAYS MOM KAY LOVE YOU BYE ! " I shouted back while running out of the door . Which I ran back in because I ran out barefooted . "Ran out barefooted again didn't you ?" Dad said. "NO-Yes , I GOTTA GOOO!" I said while putting on a pair of Converse shoes .

So I ran as fast as I could to the park , I practically looked like an idiot after all that running when I didn't even sling my bag around my body properly , all I had in my mind was to get to the park before the sun rises .

Well , I went to my usual spot , where everyone in town knew that was my spot . People often ask / hire me for help to take photos since they loved my photos so much . Some how I felt like I was praising myself too much , but I deserved it didn't I ? ^-^ And I'm talking to myself in my head again.

It was about 10 minutes before the sun rises , guess all that running was for nothing . I looked around , and suddenly I saw a white van pull up by the park . I leaned closer to see who was that and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw SHINee members coming out . My eyes were really just , like it couldn't blink ! IS THIS A DREAM ? Though I'm not a fan of SHINee , but everything changes when you see a celebrity , or is that just me ? -pinches self- SO IT IS REAL ! THIS ISN'T A DREAM ! 

I saw Onew eating a piece of chicken , Jonghyun and Key fixing each others clothes , Minho stretchin and Taemin was just grooving to his iPod . When I got back to reality and realize I had to take the photo , I realized , I MISSED IT AGAIN . Mr.David (your photography teacher) is going to be really pissed ! DAMMIT !  ughh .. I hope tomorrow before school I could get the perfect photo , he's been wanting this for days ! 

so happen , I saw a bunch of people setting up a photoshoot for SHINee members to take photos for their new photobook . Not that I'm obsessed , I have friends who are SHAWOLS (fans of SHINee) . So I practically get updates for free :D All the SHINee members were there , but the one that caught my eye was Taemin , don't get me wrong the boy is cute but I'm more interested in his talents for dancing . I saw him closing his eyes and listening to his iPod when his hyungs (elder guy friend) were busy choosing the pose they wanted to do . I took my camera and took bunch of photos of Taemin , because the sun was right behind him , him with his pose-like angle , I just couldn't help it . I've been doing this for two years so it's my instinct.  

After taking the photo , Taemin was no where to be found . Where did he go ? NOT THAT I LIKE HIM , I mean , how could I Like him ? no . I don't like guys like that . And I'm talking to much to myself again aren't I ? OKAY WHO IS GOING TO ANSWER ME ANYWAYS . I wasn't really bothered for the fact he wasn't there , so I was checking the photos I just took when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder -