Chapter 27 .

Letting Go, To Hold On

published on ; 04/12/12 . 


(Your POV)
You decided to just go and order take out or something . It wasn't late but you were definitely tired . You took out your phone and checked the time . 7.07 p.m.  Just in time for dinner . Before you slip your phone back into your pocket , it was vibrating . You checked the caller ID and it was from Minho . You answered it .

You : Hmm ?
Minho : Where are you ?
You : Off to stuff food down my throat .
Minho : We're really sorry we didn't listen to you .
You : Mmm .. don't worry about it . I was just really tired , my head is hurting me really bad oppa . And you guys didn't give me a chance to explain . I guess that's why I exploded .
Minho : Where are you now ? Let's eat together .
You : Oppa , I think I want to eat alone . I'll see you back at the dorm ?
Minho : Yah .. please don't be mad at us !
You : I'm not ! I just , please oppa ?
Minho : Arraso arraso , be back soon okay ?
You : Arraso , annyeong .

After hanging up , you slip your phone back into your pocket and decided to eat at the restaurant nearby .

Photobucket

When you entered the restaurant , you saw a few Exo members . Of course , you didn't want to get noticed , you lowered down your head and sat by the table near the window . A waitress came to take your order and you ordered some ramen and a warm drink . You tried not to look anywhere else , but just stare at the table and look down . A few minutes later your order came and you started to eat again . Then you remembered how good Korean food tasted like . After eating , you finished your drink and walked to the counter to pay for your food . 

You : Hi , I was sitting at table 5. 
Cashier : Oh ? table 5 ?
You : yes , the table near the window .
Cashier : sorry miss but your order is already paid for .
You : W-what do you mean ?
Cashier : The boys at table 2 paid for you already .
You : Oh , thank you .

What ? Boys at table 2 ? You tried to find table 2 but you didn't know which table it as . So you decided to ask the cashier "Joesonghamnida ,(excuse me) but which table is table 2?" . The cashier pointed at a table beside the window. "Kamsahamida" You said to her before walking towards the table . Before you even reached the table , you realized it's SHINee . They were smiling at you the moment you looked at them .

You : Oppa . what are you guys doing here ?
Key : Oh ? We're eating .
Minho : yeah , so happen we saw you eating so we paid for you .
You : I- I didn't ask you to pay for me oppa .
Onew : But we insist !
You : G-gomawo oppa .

Just then a waitress came and said "would you like to order now?" . You looked back at the rest of them and from there you knew they were lying .

You : Oppa , you guys said you came here to eat .
Jonghyun : Arraso ! We came here because we saw you in here and we were worried .
Taemin : we were worried because your head wasn't in good condition . what if something happened ?
Onew : but we're sorry we didn't listen ..
You banged the table with both of your hands and then you smiled . You turned to the waitress and said "They will have 5 bowls of ramen with 5 warm water ". The waitress nodded her head and went away. You smiled at them and walked out of the restaurant . You weren't angry . But you just did that for the sake of scaring them , plus you got even. You ordered for them food and now they have to eat . When you were walking back to the dorm , someone shouted out your name . You turned around and saw Baekhyun , D.O. and Kris walking towards you .

You peeked at the restaurant window and SHINee was looking at you . You smiled at them and looked back at Baekhyun , D.O. and Kris that was in front of you.
Kris : yah , are you okay ?
You :  I'll be fine oppa , don't worry about it .
Baekhyun : What happened ?
Kris : Ah , long story .
D.O. : tell us ! -pouts-
Kris : I'll tell you once we get back to our dorm !
Baekhyun : so where are you headed to now ?
You : Oh ? I'm heading back to my dorm .
D.O. : hyung , doesn't she stay in the same apartment as us ?
Kris : Oh yeah , she does. She lives with SHINee right ?
Baekhyun : I think she does .
You : Oppa , you can ask me , I'm here -shows tongue-
Kris : Ah .. right .
You : I live on the 6th floor .
D.O. : we live on the 12th floor ! 
Baekhyun : Let's walk you back to your dorm first , since we're going back to our dorm !
You : It's okay I can walk by myself .
Baekhyun : We insist , this world is too dangerous for a pretty girl to walk by herself -grins-
You : Arraso oppa !

Before walking back , you looked at SHINee at the restaurant window one more time before leaving and they were signalling you to come back into the restaurant . You shook your head and mouthed the words "Enjoy your meal!" .

Baekhyun , Kris and D.O. walked you back to your dorm and you bid them goodnight . You closed and locked the door. You went to wash up and get ready for bed . It's only   8.37 p.m. but training for 6 hours or so , it's tiring. Not to mention you have dance practice tomorrow . Sure Mike is your oppa . His trainings are fun and all but it's hell. You were dressed for bed and SHINee still isn't back yet . You decided to just lay down on the sofa and close your eyes. Little did you know , you fell asleep .

Just then you hear someone shouting "WE'RE BACK!" , you tried to open your eyes but it kept closing everytime you tried. Then you heard them talking . But you didn't pay attention to what they're saying .

 

(Taemin's POV)
The moment we got back , we knew that ______ was already inside because well , she left before us . Onew unlocked the door and shouted "WE'RE BACK!" . Then we realized , she was sleeping .

Minho : YAH ! she's sleeping !
Onew : I didn't know !
Jonghyun : Aish chincha .
Taemin : Hyungs ! quiet !
Key : We should really just leave to our rooms .

From there Onew , Jonghyun and Key hyung went to their room while Minho went to wash up . While waiting I sat beside _______ while she was trying to open her eyes .

Me : Hey .. sleep , you need the rest .
________ : I heard noises .. -she murmured-
Me : It's okay , just sleep now . No one will bother you .

She nodded her head and closed her eyes to sleep . She didn't use her blanket . I took her blanket and put it over her. Just as I put it over her , she held onto my hand while she murmered "Appa ..(dad..)" .Then I just sat beside her with her hand holding on to mine while waiting for Minho hyung to come out from the bathroom . 

 

(Minho's POV)
When I came out of the bathroom , I called Taemin . But there was no answer , so I went to Key and Jonghyun's room.

Minho : Yah , have you seen Taemin ?
Key : No , maybe he's in Onew's room .
Minho : arraso .

I went to Onew's room while Key and Jonghyun followed me .

Minho : Hyung , have you seen Taemin ?
Onew : bwo ? No . why ?
Minho : Hmm .. oh , I haven't check the living room .

I walked to the living room while the rest followed behind me . We were smiling the moment we saw Taemin sleeping while leaning on  _______'s shoulder with their hands held tight .

Key : Omo !
Jonghyun : SHHHH ! You'll wake them up !
Minho : I knew he liked her .
Onew : Yah , how do you know he likes her ?
Key & Jonghyun : Neo baboya ?! (are you stupid ?!)
Onew : Bwo bwo bwo ? It could be he was just being caring and waited beside her and fell asleep .
Minho : Hmm .. that's true . Then let's not jump to conclusions .
Onew : it's been a long day hasn't it ?
Key : Yah , we didn't really do anything .
Jonghyun : we wanted to eat with her and we didn't have the chance to -pouts-
Minho : let's just go to sleep .
Key : But it's early !
Minho : Mind you , we have practice tomorrow !
Jonghyun : Yeobo~ Let's go sleep !
Onew : Jalja !

All of us bid each other goodnight while I was still standing there looking at the two of them . I took a photo of them with my phone and smiled at myself . I went to my room that I was sharing with Taemin to take a blanket . I walked back to the living room and put a blanket over Taemin . I went back to my room and tried to get some rest after that .

 

(Your POV)
You tried to open your eyes as your phone vibrated in your pocket . Which is your alarm . You set a vibrating alarm than an alarm that would let out a loud noise that would practically wake up everyone . You tried to stretch but you couldn't . Like something was leaning on your shoulders and something in your hands . You blinked your eyes a few times and saw that Taemin was sitting beside you ,leaning on your shoulders with his hands in your hands .